How to summon yokai?

The Sensouji legend has something to do with fishermen, yes. But it was not the steps of the sensouji, but one ofbthe many Hokora Shrines, which are dedicated to different local Kami.

2 Likes

Ah, found the pic I made, this was the hokora shrine:

3 Likes

Nice, that is a beautiful shrine. I am hoping to one day make it to Kyoto, as there are some temples I would like to visit.

1 Like

Kyoto is really worth a visit.

2 Likes

Thing is, learning onmyodo is like trying to learn a hand stand with just your fingernails. You can’t find a thing on it and it’s infuriating to try looking for an actual PDF.

Welcome @Onishu I see you joined us back in Feb, but this is your first post. It is a rule here for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

I can suggest the Book “summoning japanese monsters” by Leopoldo Thompson for Yokai…the author is probably a member of the apophis club. They release some interesting books on various subject.

If someone wants to get their face eaten by a Jorugomo apparently.

why a nekomata there really dangerous

summoning a nonnative entity or yokai is really dangerous for yokai since the native to japan you should consider japanese decorations and wear a japanese style outfit to show appreciation to there culture

@mei-nai, that user hasn’t been to the forum in over two years, so more than likely you won’t get a response. In the future, check the date of the thread to see if it’s recent, and if you’d like to respond, you can see if you’re likely to get a response by clicking on the member’s avatar to see if they’re active, banned or if they’ve left the forum.