How to summon sitri?

hi i m new to magic, can someone tell me how to summon sitri, i have never used sigils before

If you use the search function, you can easily find a method of evocation.

Sigil is probably the best way to go.

Google the sigil of 72 goeatia. You have to put some time in watch e.a.'s videos on YouTube. His seminar on evocation is all you Need. But you have to pit the time in

1 Like

Do read the Member Resources thread, which has a ton of links to newsletter tutorials on things like opening sigils, attaining Theta-Gamma Synch (TGS), and also practical advice on using the forum, posting images and YouTube videos, etc.

But first - please take a moment to post an introduction here - it’s one of the Rules of this forum, many thanks! :slight_smile:

You are not yet ready to work with spirits.

Simple as that. Leave it.

First study about it:)

[quote=“gamers305”]hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm, i still dont understand somethings here lol,
ok if i wanna do a lust spell

1. i need to draw the sigil of stiri
  2. stare at sigil and charge it up (how do i charge it up?)
  3. wts the next step lol.[/quote]

Doing a simple spell and charging a sigil are things you can find online. YouTube is your friend here.

lol!!

teh nxt step is you wank on it, no 4 real spirits LOVEE jhat they’'re bitches, shout out “Azazel Odin Lilith Imma wank on you dude so suk it” and then you splosh on a bit of pizza you call them into and eat it.

Nothing will go wrong with this, and the idea that you research stuff; and you bring critical analysis to magick and your own desires?

Nah, that’s for pussies! :wink:

You slap those bitches, and tell them spelling words rite is for losers!

^ ALL of the above is mocking you, btw. SORT. IT. OUT.

(Or, eat the pizza - be funny!)

3 Likes

I agree with everybody on here. Gamer305 you should really do some research on this before you attempt anything. Its not like just going to walmart buying some stickers and Blam your a magician. I cant even say that you have to want it bad, because it will just come naturualy for you to spend your time reading about and learning new ways. But you dont want to become the quote un quote arm chair magician. Best advice. Dont be cheap and buy E.A.'s mastering evocation course. I did and it helped alot. I watched it and did my first evocation. Dont just watch and study. LOL Analisys paralysis.
I dont suggest giving fluids yo any entities. If you look at my posts I have one that explains why. Long story short, I did that and had a bout with a deep 6 month depresion. I had to go to a vedic shaman to get it off of me. And he was like holy shit what ever you had on you was strong. So please no fluids at all. The best thing to do if you want to be lazy. wich no offense I feel that you are. because why would you post how to contact a spirit? When your not even in the right section. this is lust spells not evocation. light a candle in front of Sitris sigil and meditate on what you want to happen

get a bottle of goya honey with the comb in it. Take a piece of brown paper bag. Write her name 5 times.
say
im writing Janes name so when she sees me she only sees how sexy i am.
then say again im writing janes name so when she hears me or of me all she feels is lust for me.
your writing her name 5 times for her 5 senses.
same with your name feel ur self pouring your emotions into it.
take the paper turn it sideways and write your name on top of hers because you are dominating her. take the paper and wrap it aroun the honey comb. then take 5 cinamon sticks for her 5 senses same thing with the enchantments.
then you take powdered cinamon and pour it in the honey just a dab for 4 days. then you take a yellow candle and burn it on top of the jar of honey. while the candle burns visualize what you want to happen. Then after the 5 days bring the candle to the river at night. If you can get a cheap bottle of white wine or champagne and bring it to the river bank. take 5 cents and leave it also. Your leaviing an offering to Mama Chola. Talk to her at the river. Let her know why your leaving the spells. then take the cap off the bottle and throw it in the river. Thats a spell in Palo Mayombe. It might work for you it might not because you arent scratched. this is a disclaimer to everyone on this message board. dont get any bright ideas by thinking you can evoke her. They dont work like that. If they come at all it will result in big problems dont expect them to come to you. You come to them to talk. Leave offerings and see what happens.

2 Likes

[quote=“gamers305”]hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm, i still dont understand somethings here lol,

Bro,
Your greener than a marijuana plant. Here’s what u need to do at
Least it’s what I did wheni started this about 4 years ago
Start meditating daily first for like 5-10 mins keep increasing till u want to do it and it’s not a chore. Every morning stretch and focus on some basic yoga poses, and continue this till it becomes natural.
Scrying this was a big one that opened my third eye and when shit really started to part the vail.
Read and learn about theta gamma sync u will do this while scrying so that will strengenth the trance type state.
Then ur onto opening and charging a sigil once u do that several times slowly but surely you will start to feel the demon hear sense his presence it will take a while probably then U will probably be ready to move onto evocation. I’m not even getting into that cause ur a ways away.
And most importantly do not get discouraged and disappointed be easy on your self and have confidence. It will work I guarantee it!

1 Like

[quote=“Asmoday, post:11, topic:7091”][quote=“gamers305”]hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm, i still dont understand somethings here lol,

Bro,
Your greener than a marijuana plant. Here’s what u need to do at
Least it’s what I did wheni started this about 4 years ago
Start meditating daily first for like 5-10 mins keep increasing till u want to do it and it’s not a chore. Every morning stretch and focus on some basic yoga poses, and continue this till it becomes natural.
Scrying this was a big one that opened my third eye and when shit really started to part the vail.
Read and learn about theta gamma sync u will do this while scrying so that will strengenth the trance type state.
Then ur onto opening and charging a sigil once u do that several times slowly but surely you will start to feel the demon hear sense his presence it will take a while probably then U will probably be ready to move onto evocation. I’m not even getting into that cause ur a ways away.
And most importantly do not get discouraged and disappointed be easy on your self and have confidence. It will work I guarantee it![/quote]hhhoooolllllyyyyyy shhhiitteee ssooo mmuuuccchhh work just for a lust spell ??? that would take me ages

are u sure that there is no way to do a easy lust spell lol.

[quote=“gamers305, post:12, topic:7091”]hhhoooolllllyyyyyy shhhiitteee ssooo mmuuuccchhh work just for a lust spell ??? that would take me ages

are u sure that there is no way to do a easy lust spell lol.[/quote]

You are wasting people’s time, asking how to do something and then not liking the answers given to you.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:13, topic:7091”][quote=“gamers305, post:12, topic:7091”]hhhoooolllllyyyyyy shhhiitteee ssooo mmuuuccchhh work just for a lust spell ??? that would take me ages

are u sure that there is no way to do a easy lust spell lol.[/quote]

You are wasting people’s time, asking how to do something and then not liking the answers given to you.[/quote]wts ur problem lady eva???. i actually am trying wht some people are telling me to do. I just wanna know that if there is any other easy ways. I m still learning and asking questions.

I don’t particularly want to help you, as I don’t want to encourage you to breed, but I will make one suggestion - try Austin Osman Spare’s method of sigil magick.

That way, your whiny and demanding personality won’t risk offending any spirits. Google it, the information’s out there.

2 Likes

Asmoday is pointing out that you have a lot of ground work to cover before you can be proficient at magic. And yes, it takes ages, that’s the point.

If you want a generic love spell go get a red candle. Light it and use your emotional energy to visualize the result you want. Do this for a half hour every day until the candle burns out.

1 Like

Gamer p.m. The details and I’ll do the shit for u. Lust spell is easy I’ll evoke Sitri and shell be on ur dick in no time. If u don’t want to learn magic and just want to get laid fuck it I’ll help. But yes Magic is more than results it an immersion life changing event u will see that reality has been a lie and the universe is beyond limitless.

1 Like

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:15, topic:7091”]I don’t particularly want to help you, as I don’t want to encourage you to breed, but I will make one suggestion - try Austin Osman Spare’s method of sigil magick.

That way, your whiny and demanding personality won’t risk offending any spirits. Google it, the information’s out there.[/quote]hmm thank you for your suggestion. i m readiing it ryt now

1 Like

[quote=“Asmoday, post:17, topic:7091”]Gamer p.m. The details and I’ll do the shit for u. Lust spell is easy I’ll evoke Sitri and shell be on ur dick in no time. If u don’t want to learn magic and just want to get laid fuck it I’ll help. But yes Magic is more than results it an immersion life changing event u will see that reality has been a lie and the universe is beyond limitless.[/quote]THNAKSSSS ASMODAY I LOVE U SOOO MUUUCHH LOOLL.

i also wanna learn magic but i think its gonna take ages and i need something to happen as soon as possible “if u know what i mean lol”

[quote=“ashtkerr, post:16, topic:7091”]Asmoday is pointing out that you have a lot of ground work to cover before you can be proficient at magic. And yes, it takes ages, that’s the point.

If you want a generic love spell go get a red candle. Light it and use your emotional energy to visualize the result you want. Do this for a half hour every day until the candle burns out.[/quote]

Exactly I’m not particularly afraid of demons bit if u do not know how they operate and the way they get shit done it’s wise to to learn a great deal before calling one and saying hey I want to fuck this girl send her my way. Shit he could kill the girls mother and in her time Of need u be the one to comfort her and as a result have sex lol it’s far fetched but possible. Be specific or pay the price there sneaky bastards sometimes.