How to summon sitri?

[quote=“ashtkerr, post:16, topic:7091”]Asmoday is pointing out that you have a lot of ground work to cover before you can be proficient at magic. And yes, it takes ages, that’s the point.

If you want a generic love spell go get a red candle. Light it and use your emotional energy to visualize the result you want. Do this for a half hour every day until the candle burns out.[/quote]i did try red candle love spell. but e.a in his video said that u have to forget about it afterwards. are u sure i can do this every day.

[quote=“gamers305, post:21, topic:7091”][quote=“ashtkerr, post:16, topic:7091”]Asmoday is pointing out that you have a lot of ground work to cover before you can be proficient at magic. And yes, it takes ages, that’s the point.

If you want a generic love spell go get a red candle. Light it and use your emotional energy to visualize the result you want. Do this for a half hour every day until the candle burns out.[/quote]i did try red candle love spell. but e.a in his video said that u have to forget about it afterwards. are u sure i can do this every day.[/quote]

Well, after the ritual is done you forget about it. For rituals that span multiple days, the working isn’t complete until the last day, then you forget about it.

[quote=“gamers305, post:19, topic:7091”][quote=“Asmoday, post:17, topic:7091”]Gamer p.m. The details and I’ll do the shit for u. Lust spell is easy I’ll evoke Sitri and shell be on ur dick in no time. If u don’t want to learn magic and just want to get laid fuck it I’ll help. But yes Magic is more than results it an immersion life changing event u will see that reality has been a lie and the universe is beyond limitless.[/quote]THNAKSSSS ASMODAY I LOVE U SOOO MUUUCHH LOOLL.

i also wanna learn magic but i think its gonna take ages and i need something to happen as soon as possible “if u know what i mean lol”[/quote]

It’s cool bro I’ll help u but try doing some of the things I mentioned u could be surprised I was catapulted into the unknown at an immense speed like too fast the supernatural shock was crazy I had the opposite problem as most people my assent was moving to fast not to slow like others so u could be surprised results will come fast it’s just ur responsiveness that will take time. The demons Angels will come and hear it’s u who will need to practice to hear see them not the other way around.

1 Like

[quote=“Asmoday, post:23, topic:7091”][quote=“gamers305, post:19, topic:7091”][quote=“Asmoday, post:17, topic:7091”]Gamer p.m. The details and I’ll do the shit for u. Lust spell is easy I’ll evoke Sitri and shell be on ur dick in no time. If u don’t want to learn magic and just want to get laid fuck it I’ll help. But yes Magic is more than results it an immersion life changing event u will see that reality has been a lie and the universe is beyond limitless.[/quote]THNAKSSSS ASMODAY I LOVE U SOOO MUUUCHH LOOLL.

i also wanna learn magic but i think its gonna take ages and i need something to happen as soon as possible “if u know what i mean lol”[/quote]

It’s cool bro I’ll help u but try doing some of the things I mentioned u could be surprised I was catapulted into the unknown at an immense speed like too fast the supernatural shock was crazy I had the opposite problem as most people my assent was moving to fast not to slow like others so u could be surprised results will come fast it’s just ur responsiveness that will take time. The demons Angels will come and hear it’s u who will need to practice to hear see them not the other way around.[/quote]did u get the pm?

yea i m still reading , researching and watching e.a’s videos.

Try Ladilok lol.

Yeah, that whiny reply is kind of like pinning a “kick-me” sign on your own back… gamer, I’m going to lock this thread to remove temptation (from myself, as much if not more than anyone) - you have some suggestions now, and even people with the evident patience of saints who’ve offered different kinds of help.

That’s more than most of us had as absolute beginners, so count yourself well lucky.

I second what jay said - get the Mastering Evocation course, that way you’ll have a pro-magician in your own home on video teaching you at your own preferred pace.

If you can’t run to that, the e-book Evoking Eternity is in the Program Catalog link above, that should give you plenty to go on.

For everyone, are u can help me??? I have some problem and i dont have any idea what should i do…
For all in here or someone of u all, i need ur help to bring back my wife back, not for me, please help for my daughter…

I just hope my daughter have a complete parents…
Teach me or help me, what i have supposed to do,
Sorry if my english so bad, all i know is just ill must try or do the best that i can, ask in here, or anyplace in this world…

My whatsapp 081901021000, i really hope that someone to help me to what i want, i just want my family always together, until the last breath…
Just wanna be a good father also husband…

Notes : my wife changed, i suspected her parents using sorcery or black magic until i do not recognize my wife and she does not remember her husband or our daughter, all the normal things have been done and the result remain my wife no response at all.

haloo @Lady_Eva, can u PM me, because i forget my account (@Indra_Jaya), thanks a lot…