How to stop reincarnation

does anyone know how to stop reincarnation?
and if I stop where am I going?
can someone recommend me books, websites etc

1 Like

Well, as @DarkestKnight states,

you cannot stop the process of reincarnation unless you are spiritually advanced enough to do so.

When spiritually advanced is mentioned, it’s gotta be high.

Be conscious enough to decide not to reincarnate.

I personally don’t believe it has anything to do with spiritual advancement, but that’s just me given I was not always into spirituality but I know most of my reincarnations were a choice to do so and not to do so.

Reincarnation is a choice to make, however I do believe some beliefs can cause a person to breeze past that choice into reincarnation (such as atheism but again just my opinion)

6 Likes

I second this, reincarnation is indeed a choice

1 Like

Reincarnation is a beneficial part of a soul’s progress. It is a choice as well. One can only stop the process of reincarnation if they feel as though their soul is highly advanced and is able to either evolve higher or become a teacher to those who seek enlightenment.

In my opinion, I have learned that if you have a desire to not reincarnate, it may be your soul telling you to experience, learn and grow as much as you can in this current life so that you may not need to reincarnate as often.

It can also be a wake-up call to live your life to the fullest.

I hope this helps you. :blush:

4 Likes

I heard when you die that Yahweh and his followers will deceive you into walking to a light , then you will be reincarnated , If you think of going somewhere else then possibly you can escape, not an expert just what I heard

3 Likes

The soul can progress without reincarnation tbh, the soul experiences things in many forms, even the beings that aren’t reincarnated are experiencing things and developing themselves.

I reincarnated out of curiosity not out of a need for development.

2 Likes

I once bought a book of Dalai Lama titled more or less “Towards the Nirvana”, in fact nirvana would be the ultimate destination/goal once reincarnation is successfully avoided. It may correspond to moksha; or perhaps there are differences, given that the first one is Buddhist and the second Hindu, even though the various traditions are supposedly one in essence.

1 Like

That sounds a lot like spiritual bigotry than anything, many like to blame Yahweh for many things but the “light” could simply be a natural occurrence as an option to reincarnate. Nothing to do with Yahweh. Especially given reincarnation never had anything to do with Yahweh atleast in terms human spirituality here.

3 Likes

I dont know if yahweh is hated more in occult community or demons in JCI religions.I thought LHP would be more than reversed JCI hate.

2 Likes

Yea but he likes to enslave ignorant people, feed off their energy , he’s deceptive and powerful , but I get what you’re saying

1 Like

Do you know this from experience or from a bunch of LHP ex christians? Yahweh is a douchebag but he doesnt get anything if you reincarnate, he doesn’t benefit from it. If anything reincarnation would benefit the Hindu Gods and others.

3 Likes

It’s just what I heard ,

1 Like

Like I said I’m not confirming , it was just a probable theory I heard ,

1 Like

Is Yahweh supposed to be a “literal entity that doesn’t care” or is this an egregore, a one source of leechers/parasites created from the belief of Christianity, Islam, etc?

1 Like

Both, the Canaanite Yahweh and the egregore Yahweh(s) that many formed from their hate, fear, and in other cases love.

So if you escape reincarnation , are you just a roaming free spirit or what

And to battle with this egregore and his “egregorian army of angels”
didn’t Lady Eva suggest (forgot the title) Cohezier, to call upon this Spirit and influence his name/power or whatever so that he can reduce yahweh(s) ass and yeet it?

1 Like

In a way, some want to go to the astral/mental plane to live out the “perfect afterlife” and some want to return to their origins, some want to go to the infernal nation, the etheric etc.

You can roam but not all places are free roam so to speak, as in there’s nations, and such within the spiritual planes and the beings of those places may or may not allow you entry into their places.

3 Likes

No worries,if you stick around some communities you will see a lot of hate to him because they will say he did this and that, but actually he (though there should be many by this point) is just an ignorant entity.So they are hating Yahweh for reverse of what he is (not) doing lol.Hating for just hating.

People are looking for a goat of sin sometimes and they just blame Yahweh but he simply didn’t do shit.

3 Likes