How to stop reincarnation

You can read experiences about Yahweh around the forum by using the Search bar, one notable experience you can read from is a post written by @LuciusOfficial

TL;DR for the experience is that Yahweh tries to persuade you to leave your current pathworking and offer him your everything including the soul so that he can have you for himself.

He’s one insecure leech of a Christian God.

5 Likes

I see, can you explain like is he the leader of the Christian religion , a war god, could you explain that, are religions mechanisms of control and fear that allow entities to feed off the people following religions and their rules/expectations

Well I think he is larping personally,I wont comment on this any further.

Where one creates an adversary, one will surely be at war.

2 Likes

Is there any dead end? Like cease of consciousness. End of being, not realising the existence anymore. Liberation from all the chaos?

He was a Caannite storm god as far as I know.But let me summon @anon48079295 here as he knows more than I do about him.

Oh, why would you say that he is LARP-ng? I’d be interested to hear your reason in the DMs if you don’t mind.

1 Like

In my opinion that’s oblivion, the destruction of the soul, and by that I know energy cannot be created nor destroyed, but transferred to another state, in this instance the destruction of the conscious soul into ambient energy makes the soul cease to be what it is and practically an oblivion.

This also what happens when a entity eats another soul, that eaten soul is transferred into a source of food and no longer a conscious soul/entity.

4 Likes

Very well you can dm :smiley: as long as both parties wont attack each other, can we do that? If no, I am tired, this was first day of my work in a long time so I will rest. :smile:

1 Like

Yahweh was originally the Canaanite God of war and sky, he was married to Goddess of the same pantheon, his father was the Canaanite God El, he had siblings and in one passage El divided the region and gave Yahweh Israel if I’m not mistaken. Over time Yahweh was made monotheistic and his family ceased to be polytheistic, he was given the name El and the angels became the sons of El, instead of Yahweh and his siblings being originally the sons of El.

3 Likes

About?

that was the humans messing up the various names and making him monotheistic, Mystical tradition states of the Infinite/Ain Sof

That’s a Sad Lore ngl. But informative. :wine_glass:

Ah I see. So any achievable ways to oblivion? Like any way to self accepted soul destruction without anything In return from any entity.
And what are your thoughts on It,
Does It seems like a justified way to end this chaos of existence Into all the different planes?

I’m only speaking of his place in the Canaanite Pantheon, I don’t really follow the concept of the infinite, atleast in that system.

1 Like

I think we had this discussion last time though Velenos lol

1 Like

and that is a very good piece of info as a origin point of the Israelite Divinity, or rather Divinities

I believe self destruction is a possibility, in a way to me it’s “returning to source” because the different sources(s) are the very foundation of creation and ambient energy is part of that, so the soul’s “destruction” is simply a transformation back to ‘source’ the energy that flows through creation(s), however, with no consciousness.

2 Likes

Yeah we did and it was a good one lol.