How to start working with Angels

So i was wondering dark knight said that Angels dont like blood then what should i offer i mean something like blood
What to do if it comes to work with angels
What dont do
What type of offering they like
Any one have a translationof angelic alphabet ?(henochian alphabet)
There is a book Enoch Petrucellys book(the grand grimoire of demonic tongue)
Is there any book of angels alphabet ?

Can i ask Jehowah for guidance and contact him like Like with Satan or is it impossible ?
Can i ask him for sending me Angel Chavakiah for protection and to evocation ?
Thank you

I don’t work with angels but I imagine it’s similar to working with demons as these are just theological labels to categorise these entities.

Not every entity requires an offering but if you feel compelled to do so then red wine, or the blood from meat can be substituted for blood

I am not a big advocate for offerings for spirits. Especially if it’s for the first time. When I offer it’s because we traded (ie: spells. I ask for something, so I give you something)

The greatest offering is dedication, even for one day before the ritual. If I want to evoke an entity then I fast for a day and dedicate my meditation for them.

I dedicate my meditations by first visualising/ scrying their sigil in my ajna chakra and chant their name for maximum 11 times but most of the times I do 3. Then I continue my normal meditation. I finish the meditation by feeling immense gratitude towards them.

If I want contact with the spirit, I always initiate it first so I first dedicate myself towards them and then ask during the following days for what I want.

This works the exact same with angels, this process basically to connect with them and opens you up.

You can find guides on how to use it quite easily, there s books for this online.
Aslo VK jehannum has magical chants for angels, I am pretty sure that some of them are enochian too.

You don’t need to ask anyone to call them forth

1 Like

Angels do not require offerings. However, if you feel like you want to make one, a glass of pure water or a white candle are traditional.

Not necessary but you can if you want to.

The are many ways to work with angels. Prayer, petition or invocation are traditional methods. Personally, I like pathworking.

1 Like

This, I like to work with the angels of the Shemhamphorash and they don’t mind not having offerings, but they do like appreciation and gratitude for what you’ve asked them to do getting done.

1 Like

Gratitude works pretty well. They’re not merchants and don’t like offerings in the sense of being “paid”, they want to help so being able to help is of value alone. If I offer to angels it’s after the result happens as a token of thanks, and honestly it’s more for me to make me feel better than for them.

Yes so reason why not. He’s an El the same as most of the “angels” and also a loyt of the “demons” - same kind of being, different attitudes.

You can call the El Chavakiah directly, no need for a middle man, and as Jehovah was very linked to war, (literally, worshipped as a dessert war god) and Chavakiah is all about reconciliation, I’m not actually sure their energies work that well together. Unless you really want to or are following a defined system that tells you you should, that’s your choice - maybe try it both ways and see what works best for you.

1 Like