How to start this all

i dont have idea

1 Like

Study the Kabbalah, that is a ceremonial system of magick that includes these planetary pentacles and teaches you how to use them.

An often recommended book for this is the “Modern Magick” by Donald Michael Kraig.

2 Likes

sorry… about kokabiel? how to invoke/evoke him

That’s also explained in that book, or one way to do it at least… that’s a magick primer that gets you all the foundation info for ceremonial magick, including talking to angels.

Kokabiel seems so be a Watcher. I’ve never talked to him but you could try any one of our evocation tutorials and see what happens. Kokabiel teaches astronomy.

Here is a getting started with magick guide. You’ll want to get your spiritual hygiene sorted out, and start work on developing your astral senses, then when you can know you have a decent chance at avoiding impostors and parasites then try the evocation guides we have on here.

I’d strongly suggest NOT skipping the preparatory inner work to cleanse yourself of unwanted influences so you actually get Kokabiel and not something pretending to be him to take advantage of you.

All this and more for getting started is all collected here: scroll down for E.A. Koetting’s tutorials on everything from sigil gazing to spells to improve your life.

1 Like