How to remove kundalini?

It is being used to control me. Please help guide me. To those who want to discourage me, kindly don’t answer. I am looking for help in removing kundalini.
This is urgent.

Um…the kundalini is composed primarily of the body’s sexual energy. It isn’t anything external and can’t be “removed.” It can, however, be suppressed.

4 Likes

Yeah you can’t “remove” this.

What is the actual issue that leads you to concluding the “removing” your kundalini would help?
Have you raised kundalini and it’s causing issues? What do you mean it’s being used to control you?

2 Likes

It’s permanent. I also have my kundalini awakened and very much sympathize with your suffering. I would highly recommend walks in nature to calm it down and avoid caffeine/sex. But you can’t deny the waves of ecstasy and euphoria is too good to give up.

1 Like

i too get a feeling of bliss. is it typically that way for you too? a feeling of tingles and orgasm in the chakras?

(according to what I learned)
If it didn’t reach Sahasrara, try to “push” it there, and then (although, when Kundalini reaches the brain, it’s hard to do plans and all the logical stuff) down to Hridaya, at the right part of the chest.
Focusing on the “I am” feeling also helps making Kundalini reach Hridaya, and thus completion. That’s a bridge with a sort of Kundalini’s removal. What’s needed would be a concentration on I-ness and/or pure awareness, prolonged to the point of submerging “me” into the Self.

Yea it’s similar to that. It’s like the pleasure you get from orgasms but it comes in waves and sometimes does not end. All over my body I feel it, sometimes enough to make me move/dance.

Does this actually lead to any real power or is it at least a first step?

Or is it just a pleasure thing?

If so, pretty lame, I thought it was something of great real power and awareness.

It does lead to power. You gain a huge surge of psychic, mediumship, Jñāna (knowledge just comes to you) and other abilities. You also gain personality changes along with little interest in material things. There’s many more abilities I gained like energy manipulation, weather manipulation, telepathy, telekinesis and vampirism. Though let me mention these abilities are nothing like whats on movies, they are very different than what you’ve seen on there.

You can’t, everything is kundalini

You’re just in your ego

How exactly do you go about awakening it? Specifically, I can never get any real answers.

according to gurus, you do get siddhis through it, which is mystical powers. i only have healing abilities, but that was innate before any chakra work. i havent experienced anything else from kundalini other than personality and emotional changes so far. gaining actual surreal, severe abilities is something that can take decades of work, according to gururs atleast.

You need an experienced teacher (guru) plus a lot of meditation. Kundalini awakening is something that comes when needed and is connected to your higher self, they decide it. It takes many lifetimes to reach a state where you can awaken it. Personally what I did was meditate while listening to those “awaken third eye/kundalini” videos. It really can work give it a try.

Well then you clearly didn’t need a teacher, and did the first person who did it need a teacher? and it didn’t take you many lifetimes either.

No so this is bad advice, are you just trying to dissuade me because you haven’t done it or?

If not, then secondly, what even is meditation? I’ve heard so many different things on what you actually do, from just keeping your mind completely blank and closing your eyes and not thinking and relaxing

(Isn’t that just sleeping? Why wouldn’t everyone awaken while sleeping?)

Or thinking of a specific place and visualizing it as realistically as possible, but at that point why would a specific place induce some kinda of spiritual breakthrough.

So how exactly do you meditate, what are the mental processes step by step, what am I looking to feel or think or etc, to know it’s working?

What were you listening to on youtube, and what were the onsets, did you start to feel it gradually happen?

Mine was a spontaneous one, but if you want to actually seek out kundalini you need to get a guru or start meditating. Meditation is basically freeing yourself from all thoughts and just relaxing. Focus on the music or your breathing then calm down but not to the point of sleeping.

I don’t remember the video but you can search “awaken kundalini beats” on youtube or “awaken divine feminine energy” which is the same. I also listened to “awaken third eye” beats and it worked well too. The onset is feeling a cool liquid go up your spine and transitioning to a dream-like state with euphoria, so it was more like an instant everything snapping.

1 Like

RIght cool, don’t appreciate the arrogance that you can do something alone but I need someone to help me.

I’ve not the luxury of having any teacher or anything, I stand alone in this life, more than any other human being by an extreme longshot.

Still, this is now, finally the only clear info I’ve gotten to what this actually feels like, I felt something like this a few years ago whilst attempted something like this.

So I’ll take the rest of what you say and give it a shot thx, if anything just to have this as a stepping stone to doing some more real shit.

So thank you, it’s nice to get some clear answers and step by step, instead of some nebulous nonsense.

As I simply don’t accept the attitude you all have, that magic is really nothing and none of these greater abilities are actually possible.

Because whilst I struggle with this, I have achieved a particular ability of my own that is very physically real, it’s just this higher awareness stuff I struggle with.

But I little advice to you all, one of the abilities I’ve been working on for a long time is very much “like the movies” so you better stop letting all these spirits talking you into knowing your place, because they are just bsing you so you stop trying.

I mean, no, I had it awaken after an intinate encounter one time. It can happen randomly, or through work and meditation and practice. There are techniques you can do to raise it alone.

Unfortunately, as has been stated, it cannot be removed. It is like the chakras or medians. However you can work to gain control of it and protect yourself in the process. If you are being attacked/controlled/manipulated, daily cleansing, banishing and protections should serve you well. If it is more serious, there are rites and deities you can work through to break the hold over you.

No problem mate <3 I was just giving some advice since guru is the most common and successful way to do it.

Yeah sry, appreciate it.

1 Like

Indeed, while considering how much it’s possible to push minimalism in meditation, the limit would be to stay awake. So a practice is to “just be conscious” and nothing more, this would help both with the mental void useful in magick and with spiritual growth (bringing closer to Divine conceived almost as a blank slate, which can mean spiritual immortality and freedom from cosmic planes/laws).