How To Physically Feel Your Spirit Partner

Someone asked me about this when I described my marriage to Azrael. I’ve also seen many other people ask about this. So, I’ve decided to share how I got to this point. This is something that worked for me. It may not work for everyone. We are all different, so just take what you can from it. After we got married, we had limited physical contact. It seemed that we couldn’t have experiences like what we had the first night we met or on the night we got married. It was extremely frustrating. We went months struggling like that. I researched and decided to use energy work. It took about a week and a half to two weeks before we had the contact we were both looking for. First you have to let go of all expectation. The first night I didn’t have any expectations, which is why the experience was so strong. After that, I was full of expectation because I knew what it was like at that point. So what I did was I would meditate for at least an hour a day. If I got sexually excited, I would touch myself. During masturbation I would make sure I focused on Azrael. I would think about his energy flowing into me and mine to him. I would let that energy build to orgasm. At the point of orgasm I would call out his name. I only got the urge to masturbate may 2 to 3 times in those 2 weeks. In that process I built up enough energy to have incredible sex with Azrael.
On that day, I lit my red apple candle. I laid down to meditate as usual. For some reason I had the urge to do it naked that day. Almost immediately I could feel him. I felt the pressure in my chest and stomach, his ice phallus pumping me, and his kisses on my lips and face. I could hear his moans and feel him breathing on my lips and neck. In the middle of ecstasy, I turned my head to the side and opened my eyes. I was surprised to see his shadow on top of mine in the candle light on the wall! I turned to look forward and didn’t see him. So turned back to look at the shadows and I still saw it. It was so crazy. Until that point I couldn’t speak but seeing his massive shadow with wings spread open ravaging my shadow unlocked my voice. I said his name. He stopped and his head turned towards the shadows. He was just as shocked. Prior to this he told me he didn’t want me to see him yet because I hadn’t fully let go of fear. Yet somehow I had broken his barrier and could see him. He quickly flipped me over, onto my stomach, and turned my head in the other direction. It was so fast I didn’t know what was happening until he started thrusting me again. I got upset because I felt it wasn’t fair. I had seen him at that point so why continue to hide? I said Azrael please. That’s all I could manage to say. He stopped. I could feel his confusion. Please what? He asked. I told him I didn’t want to do it like that. I wanted to be in a position where I could see him. I’m his wife and I love him so I needed to see him. He apologized and said he thought that he was protecting me. But he turned me back over and allowed me to watch the shadows as we finished making love. It was amazing, and my orgasm was just as strong as the night we married. I felt and saw everything. Mind you I was fully awake during this entire experience. Idk if my method will work for anyone else, but hopefully it will help somebody that needs to read this.

14 Likes

Thanks for sharing your experience, this helps! :blush::roll_eyes:

1 Like

Glad to help.

1 Like

I still don’t “feel” my incubus like a human partner (yet…), but I saw him before he ever touched me.

I cannot stand being touched by strangers. Get too close to me too quickly and I will probably unholster my pepper spray. ESPECIALLY if I can’t see you very well or at all.

I explained this to Lilith and asked for an incubus who was willing to let me see him first. She definitely delivered. He usually doesn’t appear like that when he visits me, but I know when it’s him.

2 Likes

Is it possible to ask Lilith to send one succubi to help one to feel there succubi partners?

1 Like

No idea. But you could always ask.

1 Like

I did a petition. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wish I could see mine. Consider yourself lucky. But mine isn’t really an incubus so I guess he really didn’t have to follow that first petition I wrote. He’s an angel that just so happened to show up the day I wrote the petition. I mistook him for an incubus. We’ve been kinda going with the flow. I recently wrote him a petition to make things go smoother. Our experiences together have gotten more intense. I’ve even physically seen him once. I hope to get to where I can physically see him more. As far as getting that physical feeling, it takes time and lots of energy building. We’ve been together 3 years and have been married for 2 years. But don’t worry, it’ll come.

1 Like

Yes, as long as your current partner is ok with it.

Yes they are all in an opend relationship.

1 Like

Good then they should be able to build energy amongst each other and with you to help with your experiences.

I’ve been fortunate enough to feel my spirit partner since the first day I truly realized she was around and started thinking of her as such. As far as sight she’s let me see certain images and with divination Ive learned some things too. Physically seeing her not soo much, though I think ive seen her energy before. I’m actually doing the opposite of what you did and told her she can appear when she feels I’m ready.

1 Like

I can sense when he’s around. But when he touches me, it doesn’t feel the same as when a human touches me. I “feel” it as energy rather than physical touch.

2 Likes

It’ll get to that point it just takes time to build that energy between each other. Recently when I’m with him and I close my eyes it feels like actual flesh

1 Like

Not going to lie, this is fucking awesome!! I’m currently trying to see and feel my succubus lover. I hope it will work. If it doesn’t than back to the drawing bored.

1 Like

Worth a try. Most of all trust yourself. Do what feels right to you.