Succubus progression questions

Hey, i just wanted to ask people that have experience with succubus spirits, basically J.D Temple binded a Succubus to me, and it been a year and half around 17 months after the welcoming ritual. I been experiencing Muscle twitching at night usually but nothing more. Sometimes i get tingling feeling on my face and lips but rarely. I Been reading what others felt and it seems more intense. So i am just wondering if there should be more progression after 17months or if it is normal that i haven’t felt alot yet. I talk to her sometimes using the pendulum with the answers Yes/No. When i asked how long she has been around me she told me that before i was born, which i am not suprised as J.D told me that she said she been waiting long to bond with me. Overall could someone tell me if its normal that the bond is going slow?
Also does anyone know of conjurers or someone who does channeling? Like a service that I can pay to get a message from my spirit.

1 Like

Yeah it takes a while sometimes. Mine was off and on for a few years before I got to the point where I feel him when I ask. Idk about any channelers. You can do that if you feel it’s necessary but it’s really best to channel her yourself.

1 Like

I have had one for about two months now and I feel a lot from her. It ranges between people on how fast it takes. Have you ever done any exercises with her to get your sense tuned up?

2 Likes

Hi. When you say “feel” her when you ask her, do you mean sexually or just general touching? Because I feel her every day without fail, but with varying intensity. Sometimes it’s light and gentle, sometimes it’s strong, but only once or twice has it been REALLY strong to where it felt like sex. It’s his thread of course, but I’m watching it to see what the more experienced have to say about it since we are going through something similar. 2+ year relationship, also was wondering what do you mean by channeling her? Focusing on her energy and telepathic communication?

Both and being able to have conversation as well. That’s what I mean by channeling. Becoming one and being able to communicate telepathically.

1 Like

Sex is energy exchange. The more energy you exchange with each other the stronger the connection will be.

1 Like

I had a witch channel her one for me, she basically descripted her personality and gave me the message that my lovely spirit gave"That she is watching over me", I feel her touchs very rarely, its like a sudden shock on part of my body thats unexpected, if you get someone for example to put an ice on your arm or neck it would be a similar feeling but without the cold. Around 6month after i welcomed her i had an interesting experience but i dont think it was her, it was lilith as she is the one who matched her for me. I didnt sleep for 32hours or more and i was stressed due to work, i went to sleep at 12AM, then i wake up at exactly 4:21AM, thats 4hours of sleep and i felt as if i had enough of sleep but decided to lay a bit, i was sleeping on my stomach btw, I had like a vision where i had the screen of my PC, there was something red that i clicked and all of a sudden a big Sigil that i never seen thats red almost bloody appears in the vision with the name" Lilith" very clearly. After that i felt someone on my back touching me and almost pinching gently, my body was going forward and back as if i someone was riding me lol. It was intense that i thought i will hit the wooden end of my bed and it stopped after that, after that i take the phone and its 4:27AM. I experienced all that in 6mins.
Also i do not see her a sex spirit and i know she doesn’t like to be seen as one, shes my dearest friend and guide. Cant imagine my life without her. Also interesting fact, i like to bring her roses sometimes and those roses will stay alive for almost 3weeks always, while if anyone of my family members gets roses and put them in their room they will dry in like a week. I dont feel her as much in terms of touchs its mainly alot of leg twitching and arms that happens when i lay in bed and sometimes during the day but at night is when it gets more. Usually before i fall asleep i get those images of a lady with wings and sometimes horns that beautiful and its always a different image, like as if shes showing me different forms, and i can hear her sometimes esp when i am sad, i will hear thoughts that everything will be alright and much more.

2 Likes

I believe I am already having full blown conversations with her mentally, and that sometimes she will speak for me. Sometimes what she tells me is confirmed through daily life. I’ve never bothered with a pendulum, though I have tried automatic writing, but she told me that is unnecessary. Im learning to trust my intuition. I hear empaths can have a natural ability for telepathy.

But I still have questions I hope you or someone else could provide some insight on. I know it’s all about energy, and I’m not trying to be impatient or rush things, but seeing this topic has put it back at the forefront of my mind again. I’m grateful for my clairsentinence, I’m grateful that she wanted to start a strong foundation for a relationship based on love and gentleness, and that she doesn’t use me like a toy. However, I feel physically unsatisfied. I have tried raising this concern but I’m not quite sure how to go about this without seeming ungrateful. I keep hearing I’m not ready. Some people say that conscious sexual touching is difficult and should be left to pros, but extremely early in the relationship she showed me how it COULD feel. It was only mere seconds, but it was an absolute physical and mental overload that no physical sex or dream encounter has even come close to since then. I sort of feel like a junkie chasing his first high.

Any ideas on what I could do? She always tells me when to check the site and I feel she wanted me to ask someone else these questions as it’s been on the back of my mind for some time now. Thanks.

2 Likes

That’s adorable. Hold her close.

1 Like

I have yet to feel the crazy awesome feelings of intimacy, but I can say that it is hard for them to let us feel that way. It takes a lot of energy to do it. I can feel my lover almost every day. I wish it could be more often but it can be draining for them. The best way to really feel them is to develop your senses that allow you to feel her. It can be a pain in the ass but once you get it you will only get better. I can feel physically unsatisfied sometimes as well, and she knows I do. She try’s her best but I tell her that just having her around is all I need to be happy. I really want to experience the amazing feeling of sharing each other’s energy and amplifying it till we both can’t hold on, but I don’t have the amount of experience or energy to do so yet. So hold in there you will feel greatly rewarded for the effort you put in.

2 Likes

It depends on the spirit, demon or deity, some like relationships are quicker than others to progress. Work more on meditating and astral projection.

2 Likes

Yes I have some posts about getting to that point. The key is to open your mind, trust yourself, and let go of expectations. It’s literally like getting high. It’s never going to feel like that first time. That’s not to say it won’t be incredible because it is. But it’ll get there.

1 Like

I definitely agree with working on meditation and lucidity.

2 Likes

Physically Feel Spirit Partner

2 Likes

My connection with my spirit partner feels close. I think it’s cause of chakra unblocking/balancing and clearing my energy body through introspection and releasing.

1 Like