How to Open Your 7 Chakras (Practical Guide)

The main objective of opening your 7 Chakras is to gain control of the Avatar state. How can you achieve this? By gaining balance within yourself before you can bring balance to the world. And the first step to gaining balance begins with having a healthy lifestyle (Sport, Eat healthy, no junk foods, no drugs, no Alcohol etc).

In order to master the Avatar State you must open all the chakras. Let’s ask first what chakra is?
The water flows through this creek much like energy flows through your body. As you see, there are several pools where the water swirls around before flowing on. These pools are like our chakras. So, chakras are pools of spiraling energy in our bodies. If nothing else were around this creek would flow pure and clear. However, life is messy and things tend to fall in the creek.
If we open the paths between the pools the energy flows.

There are seven chakras that go up the body. Each pool of energy has a purpose, and can be blocked by a specific kind of emotional muck. Be warned. Opening the chakras is an intense experience and once you begin this process you cannot stop until all seven are open.

Chakra 1: Earth or Root Chakra (Muladhara)
The Earth Chakra or Root Chakra (Muladhra) is located at the base of the spine. It deals with survival and is blocked by fear.
What are you most afraid of? Let your fears become clear to you. You must surrender those fears.
Step 1: Let your fears flow down the creek.

Chakra 2: Water or Sacral Chakra (Svadhisthana)
The Water or Sacral Chakra deals with pleasure and is blocked by guilt. Take a look at all the guilt which burdens you so. What do you blame yourself for?
Step 2: Release all blame and guilt within you.
Accept the reality that these things happened but not let them cloud and poison your energy, forgive yourself.

Chakra 3: Fire or Solar Plexus (Manipura)
The Fire or Solar Plexus Chakra is located in the stomach. This chakra deals with willpower and is blocked by shame. What are you ashamed of?
Step 3: release all your letdowns and disappointments.
Accept and love all aspects of who you are, even your mistakes.

Chakra 4: Heart Chakra (Anahata)
The Heart Chakra is located in the heart; it deals with love and is blocked by grief. Lay all your griefs out in front of you.
Step 4; release all your sadness and loss.
Let the pain flow away.

Chakra 5: Throat Chakra (Vishuddaha)
This chakra deals with truth and is blocked by lies. The ones we tell ourselves.
Step 5: release your denial and the lies you tell yourself.
You cannot lie about your own nature. You must accept you are the Avatar.

Chakra 6: The Light or Third Eye Chakra (Anja)
The Third Eye Chakra is located in the center of the forehead. It deals with intuition and insight and is blocked by illusion.
Step 6: release all illusions within yourself.
The greatest illusion of this world is the illusion of separation. Things you think are separate and different are actually one and the same. Everything is connected. Even the separation of the four elements is an illusion. If you open your mind, you will see that all the elements are one. For parts of the same whole.

Chakra 7: Crown Chakra (Sahasrara)
The crown chakra is located at the crown of the head. It deals with pure cosmic energy and is blocked by earthly attachment. Meditate on what attaches you to this world.
Step 7: release all your earthly attachment, let go all you’ve grown to love.
Let all of those attachments go. Let them flow down the river. You must learn to let go. Let the pure, cosmic energy flow.

Once you open the 7 chakras, you will be able to go in and out of the avatar state at will. You will have complete control and awareness of all your actions. You are then able to connect to your perfect or Higher-self.

Reference to “Avatar: The Last Airbender S02E19 - The Guru”

3 Likes

That completely depends on what system you follow. There are systems with 12, and even 24, different “chakras” within the various sects of yoga.

The what now? lol

Is that some New Age thing?

This is not very accurate at all. It all seems very idealized.

Did you copy this from a book? If so, please provide your source. Your introduction claimed you have been practicing for barely two months so this certainly isn’t taken from your own experience.

8 Likes

I mentioned the reference at the end of the post. Reference to “Avatar: The Last Airbender S02E19 - The Guru”. I have followed it for several weeks and helped me. Could be not very accurate at all for you. But I don’t see it like very idealized. For me, only I see it as a simple approach or practical steps to simplify the process of opening the 7 chakras, not pretended to be a comprehensive guide about Chakras, of course as you see its depends on what system you follow. Finally, each one have to find and follow his own path. Perhpas one approach works for you very well but for me not or its work for me but not for others. For example, for me open my chakras was intense experience not easy one. I coudn’t hear Youtube videos for opening chakras and voila my chakras opened. At least for me its was heavy spiritual process.

The chakras are never “closed”. They can be underdeveloped and imbalanced but if they were that blocked that they seem closed you’d be very, very sick.

If you’re interested in energy working I really recommend learning from the time tested traditions that are thousands of years old, not cartoons. You’ll get a little from cartons because they are derivative of what’s real, with bits mixed in of fantasy that can their you of track and waste your time.

8 Likes

So… in other words, it’s an idealized fantasy based on a Westernized cartoon version of the yogic disciplines. :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Yeah my kamehameha still can’t blow a wall apart in slow motion.

Like my understanding of zen Buddhism gleaned as a ten year old from playing the Commodore 64 version of Usagi Yojimbo.

Sorry, I’m feeling extremely light hearted tonight, which is very unusual for me.

For the OP, if you’re wanting to open up your energy system more, I would recommend “Energy Work” by Robert Bruce. Although it doesn’t address the question of chakras, practicing its methods are hugely beneficial for getting your energy system unclogged in my experience.

3 Likes

To be specific, telekinesis is a thing. Taiost weather magick is a thing. Airbending is the fantasy “what if” extrapokation of that.

I will add though, as I always say humans are creator beings, and qi is sentient, it knows where to go directed by your intention. So you will be able to get some utility because your attention is on your energy points and you have a beneficial intention for them to develop in ways that serve you.

I do think there are much better ways, but at the same time something is better than nothing, and this doesn’t sound harmful.

4 Likes