How to open a sigil

This is so basic I probably know the answer already; but if I am missing something- then I want to know now so I can make sure I am doing everything as right as I can.

how does one “Open a Sigil”? Does that mean just draw it on a piece of paper? Other than concentrating on the sigil and entity you are working to; is there something else ?

I am planning to begin my first ever Pact Working; with Belial, and as I really love the guy and respect him and am thankful for him, I really want to 'be all that I can be".

Also, I found what I gues is one of EA’s sigils for Belial- i was thinking of opening both of them.

Another thing Ihave done tonight is made a pillow case (which if I can figure out how I will post a picture of) with “the Circle of Pacts” with both Dukantes sigil and EA’s sigil for Belial in the center, and Belials
Enn around the outside of the circle. (It might be the Circle of Summoning, I have a hell of a time getting the info straight since one has to jump from one place to another. Either way- at the end og the 30 days- I am hoping a better me comes out of it all, as I will then work on prepping for 30 days then going under a 30 days Pact Making with Azazel.

Anyway- if the opening sigil things can be cleared up, as well as if I should or should not burn it, and if so when. And any other particulars I would be very greatful.

Thanks

1 Like

Have you read this tutorial? The 7 Steps For Using Spirit Sigils To Get Anything You Want…

It’s not my main method, but for sigils and things like that in general I’ll usually run my right index finger widdershins round the item, saying something like “I release all energies of (spiritname) from this symbol” and then either burn it, wrap it in clean paper and put it in the trash, or rip it up and bury it. Ashes go in the garden unless they’re something nasty, in which case they go onto the waste ground out back of our house.

I wouldn’t burn anything without severing the link but I imagine spirits themselves can and do “disconnect” the link when someone’s stopped using the sigil, I’m just more belt-and-braces :o) and this is because I used to use drawings to connect to spirits as a kid, so I had to come up with something I was happy with when I was young.

1 Like

You have to be in TGS first. “Opening, charged or fired up” means several things. First, sections of the sigil will disappear and then reappear. I’ve seen the entire sigil disappear. Sometimes, it will hover over the paper and appear almost 3 dimensionally. You will also have the lines glow and there should be colors, spots (energy) coming out of the sigil. Once that happens, then it is opened.

You just then visualize your intent, give all you emotions, verbalize it, name it, then send it down an imaginary zip line into it. Verbalize your gratitude. Release.

Hope that helps.

4 Likes

I have talked about this before, but sigil magick can be so involved if you want it and let it be.

And it starts with the drawing of the sigil. You can use a simple black marker. Honestly you can even use an inkpen. But for me the drawing of the sigil needs to be a big part of the magick. Because of this i use a “Sanford Silver Coat” paint marker. the reason i do this is because when the light catches the sigil it all but jumps off the paper index card i draw the sigil on.

That said, i agree with Colleen. Start with your TGS, once you are in the mode and in the moment draw your sigil.

If you are like me, this could take a bit of work. I wont open a sigil untill it is acceptable to me. if two lines dont meet up properly, i tear the card up and do it again. Last night i tore up 4 cards before i got the sigil right. Each time telling myself “This isnt correct, He (The spirit evoked) deserves better of me.”

In my case, because of the need to sometimes redraw a sigil, i will recharge my TGS to make sure i am back deep into it. Once i do this i place the card in front of me on my lap desk (This sigil is a bedtime work, so i am in bed and naked for it and not at an altar). With my hands palm down and my fingers spread i hold the card to the board with my thumb and index finger on the corners of either side.

I then begin to charge it, letting energy flow from my fingers and thumbs into the card. While doing this i open my 3rd eye and let energy pour out of it into the card as i focus on the sigil. I have started using the mantra that Eric uses in his evocations “Alash tab al’ash tal ashtu”. Which certainly hasnt hurt the process.

As i mentioned before, the silver marker already gives an image of the sigil all but coming off the paper and it is easy to charge like this. Once i feel like the sigil is taking a charge i start to call out to the spirit evoked.

Now depending on the intent, i may or may not write the request on the back. My bedtime evocation to Paralda is a simple one and doesnt need to be written down. I simply offer him a place in my mind while i sleep to induce vivid and prophetic dreams. (The last 4 nights have been a wild ride btw)

If the request is a little more in depth, i write it on the back of the card. This is one of the reasons i use lined index cards. It might sound corny, but i try to word the request like i am using a “Wish spell” in Dungeons & Dragons. That is to say, like the DM is gonna fuck me over hard if the wish isn’t perfectly laid out clearly. Another words, leave no room for interpetation.

For my bedtime ritual, i leave the card intact and i place it above my bed. If it is a special request i bid the spirit to go to work and i tear the card up so that the energy is freed.

1 Like

Praise koetting for this technique.
iF you find difficulties,create a black single line on a clean white paper,lock your eyes upon it,and start to think something else.Or you can move your atention to your breath if you want…Keep looking at the line with your mind being elsewhere,until you see the line disappear and reappear.It;s not easy or difficult,Just a mechanism.Once you’ll find out how it works it’ll be a piece of cake

2 Likes

Always there is the iceburg. When I was a kid-9-20’s, Demons would come to me visibly anytime of day any where- inside, outside, football games, walking down the street thinking of anything but 'gods or demons. I could also astral project as soon as my head hit the pillow, barely could close my eyes. UNTIL, when I was 15 and one of my several “alien abductions” occurred, even though we parted on what i thought were ok terms, I was po’d they told me to quick getting high or they 'could no longer work with me". I didn’t quit. but since then i have never astral projected again, not even close. Demons would still approach me at any time, broad daylight.
I have been trying for 2 years to get TGS. not even close. lately I have been pumping my head with Binaurals of every type from 6htz to 975hrz, up to 6 solid hours, so far, the closest I can was my astral arm kept falling out of my physical. but luckily for me, i have a wife who calls to me at least every hour, and4 dogs who cannot seem to go one solid hour without barking. It appears the only way I will ever progress is after my wife dies-(which tho she should be dead several times i doubt it will ever occur, and my dogs disappear. only by being single, unattatched and guaranteed undisturbed will i ever be able to open a sigil it appears.
The best I can do is simply go through the motions and put out as strenuous brain effort as possible, trying with my brain to scream through the universe, and just expect it to stick. it sucks, and my resentment is lethally vile. but it is all I can do.
So I will just go through the motions, act as if I am in TGS; and if the Demons and beings on the other side don’t like it, well its their problem as they sure as hell had no problems making me “Pray to be dead before the next sunset” in an effort to not have them not fk up another day or entire night for me.
i am hoping Belial will be bale to help me destroy these barriers; even without it I have had some pretty good contact, no visuals like I want- no voices- which i had all my life until about 10 years ago; But it will be part of my pact working.

I am also hoping to begin growing mushrooms this year in hopes of being able to destroy any obsticles and barriers.

Keep the wisdom coming, it appears I need alot of it.
Thanks

I don’t agree you need perfect circs, or to be undisturbed, but I think your mind’s fixed on that for some reason - I don’t mean that in a judgemental way! :slight_smile:

Try this - before you go to sleep at night, imagine - as a daydream. nothing more - the exact thing you’d like to happen, for example imagine leaving your body and going wherever, or imagine being in your Temple and having a complete manifestation, and then an interesting talk.

Really feel the emotions of success, excitement, whatever you know you’d feel in reality.

Then imagine those things ending safely and to your satisfaction, again walk through every emotion, and bring the daydream full circle as you prep for bed, and get back in just as you are in “reality.”

This is taken from the book Psycho-Cybernetics that I wrote about before, here, which maintains (and I believe this, it’s logical and also fits my experiences) that the subconscious cannot tell the difference between something that’s vividly imagined, and infused with strong emotion, and something that “really happened.”

If you have subconscious blocks, whatever created them, repeatedly visualising success infused with emotion will allow your mind (which is only trying to protect you) to let go of them.

Never having perfect peace and quiet on the other hand is evidently its own block and your mind’s fixed itself on that to feel safe, it’s sending you these feelings of aggravation and saying “Well let’s not do this thing you have a block about now, let’s place conditions on it so you feel like you can do it, but only in some unspecified future.”

I could bet you that if for example you could arrange respite care for your wife, and if all those glorious pooches were elsewhere, your mind would pick something else to block you with.

“Where there’s a will, there’s a way” is VERY true, but that will has to be backed up by all the brain and especially the bit that monitors your world 24/7 to keep you safe, not just the conscious mind. :slight_smile:

So that’s my theory on what might help, anyway, and at the very least you can exercise your daydreaming skills, which is never a bad idea!

Oh and one more tip - just visualise you and the spirit, or your adventures in the astral, or whatever - don’t think about the outcomes of the rituals at all. I realise this is the opposite of the “law of attraction” but thinking about that stuff at this stage might be counter-productive.

I totally agree; judgmental or not! I will admit to being annoyed of deep engrams for flinching and gunshynessness where trying to work around my life obsticles are concerned.

you know- I read psychocybernetics- and a couple others he wrote, and for the life of me- it is like a blank. But then they were read before my last 'Spiritual Death and return" event.

But i will work what you described; and at least I have this, I am stubborn and tend to hammer at something until it gives in or I get what I want. Like my fav saying says, figures my latin notes aren’t handy- “I will find a way,or make one”. Hopefully some big people on the other saide will say “if you want him to stop bugging you, give him what he wants !”.

Thanks- feeling better.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:7, topic:4971”]I don’t agree you need perfect circs, or to be undisturbed, but I think your mind’s fixed on that for some reason - I don’t mean that in a judgemental way! :slight_smile:

Try this - before you go to sleep at night, imagine - as a daydream. nothing more - the exact thing you’d like to happen, for example imagine leaving your body and going wherever, or imagine being in your Temple and having a complete manifestation, and then an interesting talk.

Really feel the emotions of success, excitement, whatever you know you’d feel in reality.

Then imagine those things ending safely and to your satisfaction, again walk through every emotion, and bring the daydream full circle as you prep for bed, and get back in just as you are in “reality.”

This is taken from the book Psycho-Cybernetics that I wrote about before, here, which maintains (and I believe this, it’s logical and also fits my experiences) that the subconscious cannot tell the difference between something that’s vividly imagined, and infused with strong emotion, and something that “really happened.”

If you have subconscious blocks, whatever created them, repeatedly visualising success infused with emotion will allow your mind (which is only trying to protect you) to let go of them.

Never having perfect peace and quiet on the other hand is evidently its own block and your mind’s fixed itself on that to feel safe, it’s sending you these feelings of aggravation and saying “Well let’s not do this thing you have a block about now, let’s place conditions on it so you feel like you can do it, but only in some unspecified future.”

I could bet you that if for example you could arrange respite care for your wife, and if all those glorious pooches were elsewhere, your mind would pick something else to block you with.

“Where there’s a will, there’s a way” is VERY true, but that will has to be backed up by all the brain and especially the bit that monitors your world 24/7 to keep you safe, not just the conscious mind. :slight_smile:

So that’s my theory on what might help, anyway, and at the very least you can exercise your daydreaming skills, which is never a bad idea!

Oh and one more tip - just visualise you and the spirit, or your adventures in the astral, or whatever - don’t think about the outcomes of the rituals at all. I realise this is the opposite of the “law of attraction” but thinking about that stuff at this stage might be counter-productive.[/quote]

Keep up with the binaural beats too. They will help get you there.

just a thought about the structural-changes you might be making, and how developing Nerve-pathways is different from parts of a system (either data-pts within knowledge… vs a whole new way of knowing… or say muscular-devel… one can force strain muscular… unpleasant, but ok as recover… do that in “reflex-training” or plyo-dynamics… (or deep-mind release) the “shakes” reaction can make you feel your losing-it (which is good to know how to deal with, and keeping it together- a bit- as having an Entity access your boundaries and change things (in particular the named d King B.)… I found will do that… ‘him’ much so… so the feeling of “one foot pushing the accelarator to the floor” and the “other foot- jamming the brakes”… thus your vehicle screeching and vibrating but not going anyway- the feeling of arghhh and yet stuck (that feeling may relate? just a taste of if open your “mind-gate” and say enter and do what you will… )

if a Power comes, it will remake- they may not hear your request
  • if ask in a state of such tension and anxt = unbalanced = ‘else’ will hear… those beings can change your thoughts, your auric energy, thus smaller shifts, and they’ll want to be fed…
    So tricky- if you get the correct Contact, it may bowl your over (break the vessel and spill awhile= change but…)… but if you get an easier go… likely not an Entity that can Access such Power… but depends upon the State you reach out from and reach out while in… <thus below the idea, of the initial =proceeding communication prior to ‘a relationship’ and being in a Relationship-Contact, prior to making an Agreement= pact>
    just food for thought (and recall many you might contact will want to be fed- learn to recognize, tired from your stress, vs tired from exercises you are Working on, vs tired per they are ‘draining’ you…)
    figure how you see this Working- I’d recommend, however you plan to do it, sort of “walking through it” -as In during the Rite to do XYZ I’ll do this, and then this, and then this (sort of experience what each step will be like, get a feeling of what each feels-like and what they might lead to…) and then what will the result of the Working be? (just as a walk-through a few times, in the planning stage, as Napolean Hill writes about the use of Imagination not as “attraction” but as showing you if you have all the pieces, your mind shows you gaps… suggesting how they might fill… and you feel if it “makes sense”…
    also- any feeling of “not right-ness” can arise

[thus see how this ‘walk-thru’ mock-up… can be quickly done to sort of feel how parts fit, and where your “missing bits” are… but also it sort of fits into the advice LadyEva references from Psycho Cybernetics… twothingsatonce]

above might add to context of where at, and how develop- below comment about the de-stabilizing aspects (perhaps Mind and your phy-Allies, pooches and circums-sit, hinting you might not be stably-ready to loosen your bindings… becoming more free is also falling-apart… depends upon one’s reaction

As LadyEva wrote above: “I could bet you that if for example you could arrange respite care for your wife, and if all those glorious pooches were elsewhere, your mind would pick something else to block you with.”

-another lvl I've found, as you start to ease open your "eyelids" and sense what is happening- behind the curtain (so to speak- was/is always there, your Mind thus having been tuning-it-out)...  you can suddenly sense an agrophobicness feeling of overwhelm (even if just focused upon Sigil-attune.. the awakening ie TGS-rapture can 'open your eyes'..  and other moving things- other yappings- become aware of beyond what pooches might.. they are preparing you
 I don't know if you have thought, as seems it wasn't mentioned by another in this thread-  that you might want to comm with the Entity in question (even with other Allies to help prepare you- warm you up to the Activation of a "pact")... thus before one pacts, not only should you have a communication already, but (as EA wrote on other thread-posts here in the past), unless you are in back&forth with an Entity [d King B. in this case]... then you can't make a Pact with  (as I recall him phrasing..  that implying an Agreement between 2.. thus an existing Relationship, as well as each responding to the Proposed Pact..  if you understand a Pact  to just be an offer made, that may be responded to (with a Sign, or other response)- then it may just be yes-no.. not sure what the response is (vs more developmental fdbk, adjusting- thus more sure of what the response is, as well as more chance it will be accepted, vs only Yes/No only)...  and once a Pact is made (teach me..  but until can "hear" or learn from .. how be taught?  if you want not to "hear" but direct-download..  more direct and impactful, as much more deep than "words and symbol- pictures in the mind".. but that is overwhelming to the mind and sense of self..  as you write above, already feeling near going off the handle- tense.. and "make it happen" strategy... force it until it breaks... that sort of sense is like "drinking from a fire-hose..." [that "make-it happen" str I'm quite familiar with myself:) just I found doesn't work in this area, at all]   -just me

Below thread has some comments about “being in Theta” or not… I end with some comments upon EEG work (relates to Binaural, as well -there are a few past threads on that)
[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/mastering-divination-omniscience/not-in-theta-getting-visions/msg12439/#msg12439]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/mastering-divination-omniscience/not-in-theta-getting-visions/msg12439/#msg12439[/url]

• I found, and was taught/shown, that listening passively for the recommended time: at least 20mins to lower to phase… and then can work up to an hour… but if it is working/changing your state- it is stressful feeling, like the sense of your nerves being strained… thus the “training affect” can be interpreted/exper’d as tension- ready to snap…
    vs not “passively listen” ie if you mind is attentionally, and intentionally being directed (which triggers certain brain states, and thus conflicts with the freq-following: for ex, if intend focus self-talk thought that is Beta&Alpha… so doing that super-imposed over “theta- binaural” disrupts both…) having played in the background, while doing else focus (reading/listening to audio-talk… or even watch recreational-videos/shows… vs rest and let your physio-state shift… is useful training affect, but different, has its place, but isn’t “putting you in that state” )

-and if do much longer than your are ‘ready-for’ (and if the lead-up part, ie when first turn-on, if it doesn’t meet-up with Matching the state you are in and “transition”)… then your system won’t really “follow” either (either kick-it-off resist, or stress feeling of overload/overwhelm… freak-out from the tense-nerve state (push it through- make it happen :> the firey way, force it can break it… “it” being your-self-of okness)

[in Taoist Water-method training there is the principle of 70%… how much can your system do, ‘before’ it goes into tension- thus it uses some of your effort to keep your system working as it stresses… this is counter to modern-culture(s) as if not forcing it (how make a blossom open its petals? grab them and tear them open… but even if have the “system-knowledge” to greenhouse-force it… a hothoused flower isn’t the same as one that in its time… etc… of course, optimizing circum-stances maxs speed, vs speedbumps/cul-de-sac deadend… stuck-waiting for else= bottleneck…] -but just to have the possibilities of 70% being a new-model-paradigm (soon your 70% or less will surpass what your 100% or 110% used to be… and one didn’t get there from pushing for it…) nor does doing-less = easing up… the recognition of what 100% is and what 70% is and what they mean… etc.

either way- luck, consider- test a bit, see how it ‘ripples’ and report out, and ponder… -cheers

hmm wrote a bunch more than I planned-to

[after writing-posting above, I saw the post titled: “vine, paimon, beleth,purson,balam,zagan, SIGILS” which sets some context for present-sit, I still think above comments apply, perhaps more so, but sort-of how prepare yourself, before you stick your finger in the electrical-socket… and realize as much as sliding down the hill on a sled, that setting off an avalanche… one might need find a practioner? as learn-while do, like self-operating surgeon?] writing when I should be done, but as I posted this thinking I’d not post on forum for a while… now percolating thoughts related to this, I hope it doesn’t blur whatever msg might be hear- if any

last nudge- as I was driven to check older-msgs I found two threads on this forum that I’d pushed to relate- might contrib:
[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/new-magician-help/ways-to-enter-the-sync/msg12704/#msg12704]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/new-magician-help/ways-to-enter-the-sync/msg12704/#msg12704[/url]

[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/money-spells/friends-with-benefits-iii-for-a-few-dollars-more/msg12684/#msg12684]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/money-spells/friends-with-benefits-iii-for-a-few-dollars-more/msg12684/#msg12684[/url]
just FYI and case any wants more to scan thru

^ That’s pretty much my philosophy as well. :wink:

Well, mega thanks everyone for your data, this will be a heavily saved and studied thread for all the Great Nutrition you imparted.

now, just for a conflicted confession.

last night after intense study and grinding and planning, even trying to figure out which entities to call upon for help.Something somewhere said ‘you must pick 4, but only 4. ’ WTF ?! Doesn’t help I kinda love’em all. Even though the final pick was greuling; and finally in a fuk it attitude while listening to EA seminar on the 9 Demonic Kings, i grabbed for Vine.
i then had to decide what I was going to ask for each one do do as assigned tasks. My line up, Belial, Leviathan, Abbadon, and Vine. After a few hours i divied up tasks, and set up my Sanctum,(with 2’x2’ cheatsheets to I could speak what I wanted smoothly and authoritatively.)
With my huge ritual which i expected would take at least 3 hours, i put the cats away, made sure the dogs were not going to be a problem{yeah right !] and settled into mediatating and going. well, the next 5 mins proved that my critters, were either possesed, or have a talent for fukng with my head, the next 15 mins had 3 tries to get this ritual going without disturbance; and sank faster that i could Re-begin! So finally, quite pissed- so to speak- i finally gave up on trying to have my babyz be good and stormed into my Sanctum and bellowed out to my “Honored Guests”, whose names and Enns had not even been announced yet, except for Belial, word to the effect “OK see this shit! Screw to formal ritual, and listen up, and since i have no time for niceties, I am simply going to Envoke you, give you your offerings, and give you your assignments, and I am expecting them to be carry out as I command”. one by one, Drill Sgt. Dark Matter tactfully, "ordered his troops, and used “I am commanding this and expect it to be fulfilled as I Will it to be!”. nothing went smooth, i forgot an offering here, went back and gave it while lighting the candle and incense for another, scrawled sigils (next order of biz is get Vine a new one!) and slapped them over thier candles, i found one sideways an hour ago. But oddly, during that 20 mins- my babyz were silent and perfect ! (wtf!), cold, uncoordinated, for me unforgivably sloppy, but all the bases were covered, assignments were actually ‘commanded’ by me {if you know me I would rather cuddle them into submission than command anyone anything} “Ordered”, as well as “Assured them and Pact with them, “THAT WHEN” I return tomarrow after court with their evidence of full complete and flaming victory over my 'enemies” (who I found were more than i had specifically named including law enforcers and my daughter fired attorney who turned and set them up for slaughter just days before unknown to everyone until during the trial.) i would begin to give them loud, full, specific praise and gratitude verbally and in print in excess of what would be reasonable; AND Guarantee them to be the first of my 9 PactLords-I will be working with this year. Although i was pretty fired up and am pretty sure they know Azazel is next after Belial- hope i didn’t fk that up. But, I think they understand, they are quite aware of what I have been working to, and they know i am not one to schyster them from a dust speck what they are due.
Well, long story short-(that ship sailed right?) Even though the laws were pretty clear on our side- we all know how courts can flush that shit and due the most aggregious bs rulings. Our enemies, were ground into dust!!! Just as I commanded. Even when the judge kinda wanted to be little nice to them; they were crushed bugs under his boot. Everyone who were clearly paid off to sweep in and plow my daughters in; ended up as nails in the enemies feet. It was the mericless slaughter beyond my belief. It was magnificent.! The attny my girls bought had only 7 days to prepare a case which the other atty had for 4 years, and i was going to say ‘did nothing’; but it is clear that last week he actually deposed witnesses for the enemy without my daughters knowing. So he looks worse than he did before.
here is the boil down. i was not the nice deferatial reverential Petitioner, which is my nice guy nature- 13 extra miles nature. They got General Salty. Perfect ritual- gone, sloppiest shit, truthfully, if the Demons said F U and it all went to the enemy- as usual i would have drank the dregs of blame with a big; ‘my fault’; but, what seemed nearly comically insulting-- i think had the neccessary ingrediants needed for Victory.
Sorry for all this- but somehow i need to do all this writing as I think there is alot of answers which I need to skry out in order toProgress in the leaps and bounds I want and expect everytime i enter my Sanctum.
Thanks for the patience!

1 Like

Cool. I wonder how things go if the odds aren’t so stacked in your favor… Hoping things work out for me!