How to mentally prepare for demons

Guys don’t take this topic as a troll I just think about everything What is important for sucesfull work With entities and everything is in the details. I’d like to know how to mentally prepare for demons.

2 Likes

Study.

3 Likes

In my opinion, it is important to realise the fact that demons are neither above you, nor below you. They are not omnipotent gods; they can and do fail at given tasks, and give false information, but they are also not lowly creatures seeking to worm their way back into the grace of “Gawd.”

You and the demons are partners so authority and mutual respect are necessary on both sides.

19 Likes

I mean when they appears that the operator is not disinherited from their form as they may appear as a fearsome creature and the human mind may not be fully prepared for this how to prepare what if they appears and I Will be afraid of their appearance when they first appear to me I doubt that they will understand and will be excited

2 Likes

Demons will generally take whatever form the magician expects them to take. If the magician expects fearsome monsters, then that is what they will get.

However, though some may appear in monstrous forms as a test, most simply appear in humanoid form.

3 Likes

will they be angry in the moment if the operator frightens if he Will be in panic? How to prepare for a possible monstrous form.

1 Like

Personally I would advise you to develop your psychic abilities, although working with a daemon will more then likely open up these mechanisms.

1 Like

Check out my video, have that type of mentality. - YouTube Best of luck!

1 Like

They are not omnipotent gods;

well idk, what is “omnipotent” to demon ? to human ?

demons were humans too sometime, so they understand you…

will they be angry in the moment if the operator frightens if he Will be in panic? How to prepare for a possible monstrous form.

what are you actually afraid off ? die few times and you dont need to fear bogeyman :))

what I will tell you friend when I call a demon and appear as a monster And I Will start to panic omg wtf Is This this is scary so I don’t know how to act I doubt they will be excited about my reaction I’ve never seen one so that’s why

appears where ?

I like this comment, I too much see people treating demons either as lesser beings or beings greater than themselves, never equals.

However, I’d also like to add that it’s best to have a clear mind when interacting with demons or any entity because your expectations will just cloud your perception on what you think they look like and not their ‘true’ forms. Human perception is very capable of perceiving a being’s true form if they are intending to and not a form you sculpted off of a clouded perception. Sure some demons/beings can shapeshift, or even polymorph but they still have a base/true form.

3 Likes

Before me when I Will saw then through my third eye

My experiences they appear as something you will be comfortable with. I was tested on trust though.

In some cases 2 principles apply: that the Spirits doesn’t necessarily appear (this requires either only an awakened clairvoyance, or also a medium such as incense or a scrying ball/mirror), although it may happen. And, connected to the first principle, sometimes an image will spontaneously appear to your mind eye during evocation, and if they physically manifest you’ll see them that way; but otherwise the entity takes the form you give it.

1 Like

@fapa79 what was it like when you first saw a demon, what were your feelings were you scared? Did you expected it to be scarier?

I was and somewhat still am yearning for seeing and hearing Spirits but E.A. Koetting explains in a video that, if this happens, it will be at the due time… This is ambivalent: when the magician will see them, he/she probably won’t be frightened.
Anyway recently I just saw some Demons with imagination and years ago I did two sort of astral summonings, in the first one I visualized Pazuzu who subsequently spoke, maybe also moved… In the second one I didn’t provide a form for the demon and he “appeared” like a mass of colored light and talked with thunderous voice, but I wasn’t particularly scared.

1 Like

who is a pazuzu quite a lot of people talk about him

He has baneful powers, probably also others, and according to 1-2 Italian authors for example D’Angelo there is a connection between him and Lilith.
I don’t remember if only the second demon: Amarlilik, who I summoned after Pazuzu himself suggested so, told me to be a Marquis, or if that’s his rank too.

A being from mesopotamian mythology. A king of demons. However, not infernal demons like the goetia and such.