How to make alter for demon lords?

Hello everyone :blush:
How to make alter
What are the basic things?

1 Like

You may get some ideas from this thread
Also I think you might want to use the magnifying glass icon at the top and search alters and make alters

1 Like

Generally, you might like something to represent the four elements since that’s the realm we’re working from.

Then, if you have a particular demon you wish to work with, study all you can about them and use their sigil to call them.

Not everyone agrees with this, but I recommend some form of protection if you’re new. Demons are chaotic energy, and if you’re not used to wielding their energy, it can backfire on you. Then again, that depends on your personal energy and what kind of energy you naturally resonate with.

2 Likes

Perhaps (if you want to use a Gatekeepers approach) place a sigil of Azazel at the northwest corner of the altar (typically it’s a table but other solutions are also possible), Amaymon’s sigil at the altar’s northeast corner, Abaddon southwest and Belial southeast. Or draw them on the surface. You may have tealights, 1 or a few incense sticks for example copal and sandalwood.

2 Likes

C.Kendall has an awesome tutorial on how to create a powerful alter. Here Black Magick Training for beginners and adepts

He has awesome tutorials, and should check him out!

2 Likes

Well If I want to take revenge
So which demon should I ask from

Dra’talon (maybe it’s better to own a copy of the Book of Azazel, where he’s featured) or Alastor, Guland, Leviathan.

1 Like

Okey

1 Like

Someone did so much bad with me
Give me the most painful memories
So I want to take revenge so that she
Can understand that animals have the feelings too

2 Likes

I live together with some other people hence I cannot have an alter. How do i go about it then?

3 Likes

Pocket Alter. Usually made from a tin of some sort. And can have the sigil on the outside, and offerings, and other symbolic material inside

2 Likes

Not quite sure. I’m trying to figure that out myself.

I’m very sorry to hear you went through that.

1 Like

For those living with others who aren’t accepting of magic, outdoor rituals, preferably in a forest, if you can, can be wonderfully powerful.

If that’s not possible, temporary paper altars can be used. Just use drawings to represent the tools. Not ideal, but if you believe in the power of your Will, it can work in a pinch.

2 Likes

What are the general recommendations for a LHP practitioners (solitary) circle and alter?

Im a little over 5.5 feet tall, so need a realistic height and width for a small working area (5x5).

Im thinking of a drop cloth and making some sort of circle, even an elemental circle with a few divine names on it.

But the altar, Im still tool free at the moment, and use my floor or my dresser as an altar working area.

Is Target decent for finding a suitable alter? Ive looked but hvent found it yet.