How to make a personal spirit?

wow that information was awesome, I’m really thankful :slight_smile: !!

Did you use what methods to create them, do they have any benefit to the magician? Beneficial strong and real.

1 Like

i know you are being bombarded with questions but my mentor had servitors like that how do you go about making them that strong? (so others can feel them)

im going about working with servitors again

he let me walk around with one of his and it toke me awile before i realized i could see it the entire time.

1 Like

It’s energy, just gather it and form it into what you want.

You can break it down into as many or as little steps as you want, but basically just gather the energies and put it together to form what you want then dictate what it does.

Try piecing together bits of different spirits to create a new being if you want a solid way to do it.

3 Likes

That is actually the best way to do it ime.

3 Likes

2 techniques I posted may assist you:

5 Likes

so i could use different properties from different spirits so create my own ?

Yes.

1 Like

okey that helped a lot thank you :smile:

To make your servitor strong you should follow the advice @thatrandomguy gave. Use the energy of an evoke being and channel that energy to create your servitor.

For example if you wanted a protection servitor to guard and protect you from psychic attacks or earthly danger then you might summon Archangel Michael and use his energy. Make sure you get permission from the spirit first before you use their energy. This is also important to know as well spirits can assist you with creating servitors especially the goetia demons, angels, and etc.

For example lets use our example earlier on our protection servitor. You might call on Archangel Michael to use his energy to create your servitor, you can also ask Archangel Michael to help you in creating your servitor. In this example Archangel Michael will help you to create your servitor but also will give your servitor his energy.

Last point I want to make, powerful spirits can create servitors for you all you have to do is ask them. For example when we as witches or magicians call on a spirit to accomplish a goal we have such as money, love, healing, protection and so forth. We can also call on the spirit to help create a servitor for us.

Let say you need a healing servitor. You can call on Archangel Raphael to create a servitor for you that has healing powers. If you need a servitor to empower you spells and rituals you can summon Lucifer and ask him to create you a servitor that can boost the energy and effects of you spells and rituals. A lot of people don’t ever know that you can summon spirits and literally request them to create servitors for you.

But remember if you ask a spirit to create a servitor for you ask a demon like Lucifer or any of the Goetia demons like King Belial or King Paimon. Angels are good to call on as well.

Use your imagination, if you want a servitor to influence people’s mind and thoughts, call on the demonic King Paimon and request him to create you a servitor with mind control abilities and King Paimon is a master at manipulating the mind.

Make sure you give the spirit a good offering and include candles as well. Because the spirit will be creating a servitor for you it will require some good amount of energy. The candles is just for the spirit to draw on external energy and convert the energy for itself to create your servitor and the offering is payment to the spirit for taking its time to create your servitor.

Go over the details of your servitor with the spirit you summon.

The main details you should communicate with the spirit about your servitor should be

Name
Purpose of the servitor
Abilities of the servitor
Image or pictue or how the servitor will look like
Create a sigil for the servitor
A vessel for the servitor. A vessel can be any type of crystal gemstone, necklace, or ring.

15 Likes

Sounds easier and more effective then I was told he told me meditate on it for 30+ plus days and they get really strong.

To the point where anyone in the room even if they aren’t energy sensitive could feel them and it was weird they like made your eyes go to the back of your head for a split second.

I know him and @Micah would either love or hate each other :joy:

He had one he used for curses he charged for 180 days and let me tell you that boy could hurt.

But I see what you are saying like from sitri I don’t remember where I read it but it said you can make succubus’s out of his shadow and I worked with King Paimon before and made one that was partially his energy and partially mine.

2 Likes

Those book covers and title makes me think:
MODRONS esp monodrones

1 Like

Who now? :joy:

2 Likes

My original mentor you two are or… possibly were ALOT alike

2 Likes

Shit this gave me a new idea but DAMN that’s alot of work :thinking:
I’mma do it anyway :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I had a similar idea but instead of using other spirits i created a servitor that was designed to help me create other servitors. Now before anyone @ me, yes this dangerous unless you design them in a specific way. Remember you are the god creating a servant If you tell it that i will not be able to do things i will not be able to to them.

2 Likes

Welcome @Truth_88. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

Question: if I burn candles before the sigil of the servitor to charge it (example 2 candles lasting about 1 hour each on 3 seperate occasions), how many candles would I need to burn to give it enough energy to fulfull a first simple task,

« Servitor that is alive but yet born, be charged with the energy of these candle flames , suck the energy from them to be able to soon have enough energy to be birthed and called to perform my bidding »

2 Likes

What I can tell you is construct the servitors sigil first and when you are doing the ritual to bring the servitor alive then instruct the servitor to use the flames of the candles to feed itself energy. Like in the example you used earlier is good.

« Servitor that is alive but yet born, be charged with the energy of these candle flames , suck the energy from them to be able to soon have enough energy to be birthed and called to perform my bidding »

Feeding the servitor one candle in 1 session will be enough to birth the servitor. But you can feed the servitor one candle in three different sessions because a servitor is like a battery and the more energy it has the longer it will be able to work without recharging it with energy.

3 Likes

Great thank you. I used 8 candles to charge it by putting it next to the sigil. It is still in the gestation phase and not birthed yet. I also gave it 2 orgasm energy to boost it. I guess it’s enough. I’ve beeb speaking to it as a mother speaks to her unborn child as the Servitor is in the gestation phase right now.

Im assuming with all that energy out in the sigil it should be enough to birth it now.

Thanks

2 Likes