How to know the intentions of a succubus?

[quote=“Luciferian, post:13, topic:2502”]i don’t think this is helpful,i tried this and i regret it
i hurt her alot,but she is still with me,all i can do is take away her energy.
but SHE DON’T WANT TO LEAVE.
she said she want to make peace with me,so thats i stop hurting her,and in return she will stop the nightmares.
thats what happend.[/quote]

This sounds like the spirit version of “me love you long time!”

still,no one can figure it out :slight_smile:

I told you what you need to do to get an answer to your question.

what answer ? u think this u gave me is an answer? haha
i need EVIDENCE.
just admite you all can’t solve it,if theres a mage who can,then he is better than me.

Let it go, defectron. Methinks that he’s either possessed, under some sort of sway, kidding around, is honest, stubborn, or confused. We can gain no information or give any help this way.

…Sunas…is that you?

Well i suppose this whole forum is a bunch of fake mages who can’t even figure out what a demon wants.
thanks for nothing,ill try to figure it out on my own.

I laughed.

And Luciferian, you must understand. Lucifer is omnipotent- if he’s asking to put your shield down, HE AIN’T THE DEVIL. The Devil can just part your shield and say hi. That means you have a pretender on your hands. That, and the succubus is trying to kill you or absorb you because it’s NOT FROM LUCIFER.

Kill them both.

Guys… Lucifer is not omnipotent… Oh my…

Luciferian this isn’t hard to figure out, your imbalanced and let an astral parasite leech off of you and influence you. Sever ties, banish, cleanse and put up a real shield, not some psychic new age crap. Raise your energy and direct it outward, do this daily until you can feel it.

As long as you give this thing a way in it will have one shield or not.

[quote=“Elison, post:8, topic:2502”]1. How do you know you’re not mentally masturbating? Maybe it’s all in your head.

1. There’s no shield. That’s BS.

2. If the spirit is real, then it’s an astral parasite. I suggest you get rid of it.

3. To get rid of it, do the LBRP and the Star Ruby (Liber XXV).[/quote]

Why would he do the LBRP and the Star Ruby? The Star Ruby ritual is just a more drawn out ritual designed to do the same thing.

The Star Ruby is a little more powerful than the LBRP.

Then why do both as I asked?

The LBRP is immersion and opening astral senses and banishing some influences, so that the Star Ruby will go much better.

@Elison

Don’t know much about him, just figured that he was. Gave me a good laugh, though.

Did you know that the word “succubus” originated in the 14th century? A word that was created by Christianity and Judaism, for a sole purpose to put old beliefs at bay.

Isn’t most spirits/entities “sole purpose” to consume energies in some way? And there is a lot of ways to do that, too. Maybe it’s on the individual level, what point of views you have, and what interpretations you have through your own researches, that makes the entity malevolent or benevolent towards you? And if you lack experiences of entities like “succubus” or “incubus” what rights do you have to claim it’s behaviors as something accurate?

Whatever is in our “nature”, to consume is a part of it. It’s inevitable, and depending on ourselves, the consumation of energies is more of an exchange than taking it without given something back. And I speak of my own experiences of this, of course.

[quote=“Elison, post:8, topic:2502”]1. How do you know you’re not mentally masturbating? Maybe it’s all in your head.

1. There’s no shield. That’s BS.

2. If the spirit is real, then it’s an astral parasite. I suggest you get rid of it.

3. To get rid of it, do the LBRP and the Star Ruby (Liber XXV).[/quote]

Probably that boy has a parasite entity. But Im not agree about shields. If you talk about “white magick” shields, probably you are right, but in Darkness Shields are a main piece of magick work.

1 Like

Communing w succubi is like communing w anything else. It is-ideally- an intwining of energies. A give and take from both you and it/her. Why would you wish to commune w a succubus- because they have something you want. The reverse is also true- we have something they want. If all that is happening is giving w no reciprocation you don’t have a succubus.

Pretty simple really. If your day is filled with tremendous energy after a night with her, even though you barely had 4 hours of sleep because of the ecstasy, if your problems in life do not seem so tough anymore, if you have a feeling everything is just going to work out for no particular reason, if you find yourself inventing things out of nowhere in music for example or somewhere else.

You dont really question life when you are in a state of love because naturally, thought has ceased. You wouldnt need approval by anyone.

Hi, there! Welcome to BALG! Please take a moment and click the link below:

handIntro