How to know the intentions of a succubus?

how do you know a succubus loves you,or want to take your life force?

Same way you know if your pet wolf loves you, or wants to eat your face off.

I hear of a few people who claim that the Succubus loves them, but never forget it is in their nature to consume.

i have a succubus,but i don’t know her real intentions.
she doesnt talk to me,she only talk when i ask someone to order her to talk to them,so she talk and she say she is in a hurry and can’t stay.
so it’s like she run away from beign answered.

now the thing is,i have managed to make someone to make her posses him and talk to me trough him.
what i got from her is thats she keep saying she love me,but cannot talk to me,unless i remove my psychic shield.
who knows whats gonna happen if i did.
im not goign to risk beign attack and have my energy consumed.
i need to know what she wants.
she have been with me for 3 years! 24 hours all day.doesn’t leave me for a second.

Maybe get someone else who knows the background (and isn’t going to faint at the idea) to do a reading for you, I don’t know much about you or your background so it might be possible for her to affect a reading you try to do for yourself.

i don’t know anyone to consult.

You could try asking an enetity you trust, thats the best way to find out these things with me.

the problem is,all entities won’t talk to me since i had this shield built up around my bodie.
they say i need a pass to talk to them.
i don’t know whats goign on.
my luciferian friend has send his servitor to speech to me.
what he did is whisper my name.

1. How do you know you’re not mentally masturbating? Maybe it’s all in your head.

2. There’s no shield. That’s BS.

3. If the spirit is real, then it’s an astral parasite. I suggest you get rid of it.

4. To get rid of it, do the LBRP and the Star Ruby (Liber XXV).

I respectfully disgree - if the OP has had this succubus hanging around for a while, they’ve probably shielded themselves in a way that wouldn’t make sense for most of us, the same way an oyster grows a coating of pearl over a grain of sand that’s inside its shell.

Or, maybe not, but I don’t think it would be automatically BS to have shielded oneself to the extent other entities can’t communicate - I don’t understand what a “pass” is but I don’t think English is the OP’s first language (apologies if I’m wrong) so it could mean simply permitting them entry.

I can understand tolerating a succubus if you’re so hungry for spiritual contact, for validation the spirit world exists, that anything tangible is preferable to losing that daily presence. Not sure it will end well, but divination (pay someone if there’s no-one in your life to help) is probably the best way forwards.

I’ve shielded myself- using other’s energy, and building against other sorcerers. Entities? I don’t shield.

If it’s asking you to let your shield down, let it down in only a single place. You know exactly the place I’m referencing.

If it turns out that the thing wants to kill you, just let us know. I’d be happy to eat it. Gotta train, after all.

yes i have a shield,i made a psychic shield a long time ago,like 4 years ago.
i enforce it many times,until people cannot feel my aura.
i even asked someone to do reading for me,she said she can’t.
she said i have a shield,so she can’t.
anw,this is one hell of a mysterie.

You know this reads like when a woman hooks up with a guy, and he starts pushing her round, carefully isolates her from friends & family so she can’t get a reality check, then starts bashing on her - I would have to say just banish the thing, it’s doing you no good at all if you’re so tightly closed up you can’t even get divination done, because the limitation on your abilities goes both ways.

You’re not a charity home for hungry spirits, you’ve every right to operate freely and you don’t owe it anything.

i don’t think this is helpful,i tried this and i regret it
i hurt her alot,but she is still with me,all i can do is take away her energy.
but SHE DON’T WANT TO LEAVE.
she said she want to make peace with me,so thats i stop hurting her,and in return she will stop the nightmares.
thats what happend.

[quote=“Luciferian, post:13, topic:2502”]i don’t think this is helpful,i tried this and i regret it
i hurt her alot,but she is still with me,all i can do is take away her energy.
but SHE DON’T WANT TO LEAVE.
she said she want to make peace with me,so thats i stop hurting her,and in return she will stop the nightmares.
thats what happend.[/quote]

Interesting. If you have a shield, then how come you’re getting nightmares?

[quote=“Luciferian, post:13, topic:2502”]but SHE DON’T WANT TO LEAVE.
thats what happend.[/quote]

Right, so you answered the question “Does it love me” with a clear no - you have something that bullies you and threatens you. That is never love, but you might be so tired of this you want to believe it’s coming from some kind of affection/need. But that changes nothing.

The extent to which it’s psychological, none of us are fit to judge completely, but I hope you decide on a positive course of action to get this thing removed and stop thinking of it as a “she” or using words like “love” to describe the havoc it’s wreaking on your life.

It’s a parasite, get rid of it, and then use what you’ve learned in a more positive way. Good luck.

well theres somthing i haven’t mentioned,she never hurt me in my dream unless i take her powers.
OR
when i talk to some girls!
also when i trie to perform astral sex,she come and she say STAY BACK.

her actions are confusing.
its been a whole year and i haven’t seen nightmares from her.
she don’t hurt me,she just watch me.
but when i hurt her,she hurt me.

Can you guys explain this shit ?
i asked my friend to talk to lucifer about selling my soul.
lucifer got my paper,and saw the demands,he said.

we will give you what you want first,after we do,you give us your soul

ok so what happend next ?

lucifer sent a demon to begin the work with my bodie and mind and spiritual aura. (its what i asked for)
then a week later,i told my friend to visit lucifer to ask why nothing is happening.
lucifer answered:he have a shield around him,a WALL,he must remove it,for we to operate on his bodie.

i really want to talk to demons,why is it so hard?
i summon them,and they just visit me in the spiritual world.

about your answer lady…
you said if she come to your dream then you dont have shield,
actualy you don’t dream inside your bodie.
you go to the astral world,your soul go outside your bodie,yet she CANT TOUCH ME in the astral.
no demon can talk to me,my friend send me demons and they can’t.

The last thing I’m going to say on this is, read this list (don’t be offended that it’s written for women, spirits and thoughtforms have advantages that make the sex difference irrelevant) Abuser tricks and warning signs.

Whatever is in your life, get rid of it before you make any major decisions about selling your soul or whatever else. Nothing else can happen while this has you locked up tight, and is making you act like a crazy person.

so in your eyes all demons are bad?
even lucifer is a liar about my shield?
ok.
need a reply from someone who actualy work with demons.