How to know the intentions of a succubus?

im not saying im crazy about her.
i don’t care about love.
i just care because i want to talk and get knowledge.
the thing is all demons can’t talk to me,they say i have a shield,even lucifer said i should break it first.

Dude… Lucifer? He said he can’t get past your shield? Really? Then it wasn’t the real Lucifer. Lucifer could get past auric shields like knife through butter.

I suggest you get rid of this bullshit and start working with real demons.

aren’t you all …
why don’t you analyse what i say before you answer me?
i said lucifer to get me what i want,he sent a DEMON.
you want lucifer himself to come to my house ? lol

Friend, you need to understand something.

First of all, I believe everyone that’s tried to give you advice has worked with demons. I killed one.

The thing that is pretending to be Lucifer IS. NOT. Great entities such as that are omnipotent, they don’t give a rat’s ass about your shield. Because they are, by nature, all powerful! They can just work through if. They can do anything they want/need, and no omnipotent spirit needs you- who’s probably pretty experienced- to lower a shield. That’s BS.

Secondly, if it bullies you that isn’t love- that is domestic spiritual violence. I recommend killing the succubus, analyzing its data core, and determine where it came from.

Then, kill that thing pretending to be Lucifer. You never thought the this was an elaborate hoax by your friend, or an attempt on your life? Think about the evidence!

After that, kill your friend because he either misinterpreted or set you up for this. Question those spirits, question the nature of you’re “friend”…

Don’t die because you trust too much.

Send the succubus my way. Ill pick it to the bones and give you the information I get from its soul. I’m always looking for astral snacks.

i wish i didn’t even open up the topic.

[quote=“Luciferian, post:13, topic:2502”]i don’t think this is helpful,i tried this and i regret it
i hurt her alot,but she is still with me,all i can do is take away her energy.
but SHE DON’T WANT TO LEAVE.
she said she want to make peace with me,so thats i stop hurting her,and in return she will stop the nightmares.
thats what happend.[/quote]

This sounds like the spirit version of “me love you long time!”

still,no one can figure it out :slight_smile:

I told you what you need to do to get an answer to your question.

what answer ? u think this u gave me is an answer? haha
i need EVIDENCE.
just admite you all can’t solve it,if theres a mage who can,then he is better than me.

Let it go, defectron. Methinks that he’s either possessed, under some sort of sway, kidding around, is honest, stubborn, or confused. We can gain no information or give any help this way.

…Sunas…is that you?

Well i suppose this whole forum is a bunch of fake mages who can’t even figure out what a demon wants.
thanks for nothing,ill try to figure it out on my own.

I laughed.

And Luciferian, you must understand. Lucifer is omnipotent- if he’s asking to put your shield down, HE AIN’T THE DEVIL. The Devil can just part your shield and say hi. That means you have a pretender on your hands. That, and the succubus is trying to kill you or absorb you because it’s NOT FROM LUCIFER.

Kill them both.

Guys… Lucifer is not omnipotent… Oh my…

Luciferian this isn’t hard to figure out, your imbalanced and let an astral parasite leech off of you and influence you. Sever ties, banish, cleanse and put up a real shield, not some psychic new age crap. Raise your energy and direct it outward, do this daily until you can feel it.

As long as you give this thing a way in it will have one shield or not.

[quote=“Elison, post:8, topic:2502”]1. How do you know you’re not mentally masturbating? Maybe it’s all in your head.

1. There’s no shield. That’s BS.

2. If the spirit is real, then it’s an astral parasite. I suggest you get rid of it.

3. To get rid of it, do the LBRP and the Star Ruby (Liber XXV).[/quote]

Why would he do the LBRP and the Star Ruby? The Star Ruby ritual is just a more drawn out ritual designed to do the same thing.

The Star Ruby is a little more powerful than the LBRP.

Then why do both as I asked?

The LBRP is immersion and opening astral senses and banishing some influences, so that the Star Ruby will go much better.

@Elison

Don’t know much about him, just figured that he was. Gave me a good laugh, though.