How to know if you're a LHP in heart - TEST

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYwVzkIr0zw]- YouTube

watch this video - only the first minute - and if you make uncontrollable grimases of utter fear and horror, you’re down with Satan and may carry on with your doings at ease.

of course, all this has NOTHING to do with Jesus himself! He has no part in this!

i will just briefly explain myself here:

from time to time, the question of Jesus pops into my mind, and altough that i am full time into the Darkness and anti-everything-normal, there still exists Jesus energy, in Heart which sometimes opens up.

and it’s very pleasant and joyful, simple and active!

so i wanted to see on youtube if someone embodies that kind of personality which i feel is Jesus, but i gave up after viewing this

there is no hope for humanity…

While the first minute didn’t make me shriek with pain and agony as I’ve spent over five years immersed in Christianity. I have a deep respect for their belies, they just aren’t mine. But the person who wrote that song deserves to be shot with a gun until they die. One of my Christian mentors for a couple years once said, “There’s no such thing as good Christian media.”

I don’t claim to be on the LHP, I am on my path. My path is towards my ascension. It is me gaining power, communicating with spirits, and using that knowledge to change myself and the world for the better. Demons, angels, elemental spirits, white magic, black magic, all are stepping stones in my own ascension and tools for me dragging humanity with me into the dawn of the Aquarian age.

3 Likes

Uncontrollable grimases of fear and horror? No!

Uncontrollable urge to slit ones wrists? Yes!

The cringe value of this video is astonishing, you should warn people before sending them to watch it.

I was raised as an Orthodox. Orthodoxys view of Christ is perhaps the most healthy among Abrahamic religions. When i say healthy i mean it doesnt make you wanna vomit every time you listen to the stories and the preaching. Christ is portrayed quite down to earth, approachable and non-judgmental.
It is still a dogmatic religion, relentless in its indoctrination and as any other, useless for spiritual ascend.

I personally, grew fond of Christ because i saw him as an intellectual person, ahead of his time, a fearless leader and i dare to say a rebel. These are the human traits that i was relating to.

Then he`s crucified, resurrected and pretty much turns into an asshole. An asshole that he is no use for me, i might add.

I prefer working with the potent Hephaestus, who makes buttholes constrict when he appears, than Christ who comes along with an entourage, always patronizing and disapproving.

Dang that video…

Anyway awhile ago I actually decided to call Jesus and see what the deal was with him for real. As I suspected actually isn’t about the same stuff as Yaweh who isn’t the nicest guy. He actually doesnt seem that bad. So anyway I t brought up all the bullshit people are doing in his name and what to do about it. His response was that all that nonsense kind of has to properly run its course before it dies off. Though it’s getting there it hasn’t reached the end of its life cycle yet and shouldn’t be rushed. Of course that isn’t to say those of us working against that sort of thing should stop as those opposing it are a natural part of that.

Ok I only got about ten minutes in and got bord.

In the Book ‘‘Lord of the Left Hand Path’’ written by Stephen E Flower, Jesus is Defined as a Lord of the Left Hand Path, Page 63

Since his Teaching were Antinomian, He Proclaim Himself God etc…

But If you Look Carefully at the ‘‘New Testament, knowing that the Gospel were written 200 years after the supposed dead of Christ’’ and that Christianity as we Know it Today was mostly Propagated by The Apostle Paul, Most Part of The Truth Teaching of Christ are probably lost Forever.

[quote=“Mephistor, post:6, topic:7840”]In the Book ‘‘Lord of the Left Hand Path’’ written by Stephen E Flower, Jesus is Defined as a Lord of the Left Hand Path, Page 63

But If you Look Carefully at the ‘‘New Testament, knowing that the Gospel were written 200 years after the supposed dead of Christ’’ and that Christianity as we Know it Today was mostly Propagated by The Apostle Paul, Most Part of The Truth Teaching of Christ are probably lost Forever.[/quote]

Jesus wasn’t Antinomian actually, the early Church just let non-Jews become Christians without obeying the laws of Torah. But Jesus said this, “‘Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill. For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished. Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I say to you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven.’”

That doesn’t seem Antinomian to me, and further the gospels were not written 200 years after Jesus’ death. The earliest physical manuscript we have is a small fragment of the Gospel of John, it was dated to have been written around 120-150 AD. We also found it in Egypt, it would have taken a lot of time for the autographs (original copies) to be copied and brought into Egypt. We can safely assume that the Gospel of John was written before the end of the first century. And, since John shows the greatest growth of the Jesus myth, all scholars unanimously agree that it was written last. While debate about whether it was actually John that wrote it is present, I don’t particularly care either way who wrote it. But, we can say with historical certainty that all four of the gospels were written before the end of the first century.

But, I do agree, the teachings of Jesus, have been greatly distorted and are lost to antiquity.

Well I never grew up Christian. I live in a mostly Muslim country and Christianity always had this cool exotic vibe to it,and my mom and I adore Christian paraphernalia.

But as a magician when I heard that song…it sounded like a TV show theme song with Jesus as the superhero…and his sidekick St Peter…

I honestly can’t stop giggling. And those accents,lol.

i will just say that i wholeheartedly HATE christianity and all that similar stuff, among other things, because they have stolen the Jesus energy and defiled it so badly that even we, cunning folk have problems with it sometimes.

i say a big fuck you to all propaganda and a big smile to the Jesus frequency of being!

[quote=“ashtkerr, post:7, topic:7840”][quote=“Mephistor, post:6, topic:7840”]In the Book ‘‘Lord of the Left Hand Path’’ written by Stephen E Flower, Jesus is Defined as a Lord of the Left Hand Path, Page 63

But If you Look Carefully at the ‘‘New Testament, knowing that the Gospel were written 200 years after the supposed dead of Christ’’ and that Christianity as we Know it Today was mostly Propagated by The Apostle Paul, Most Part of The Truth Teaching of Christ are probably lost Forever.[/quote]

Jesus wasn’t Antinomian actually, the early Church just let non-Jews become Christians without obeying the laws of Torah. But Jesus said this, “‘Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill. For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished. Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I say to you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven.’”

That doesn’t seem Antinomian to me, and further the gospels were not written 200 years after Jesus’ death. The earliest physical manuscript we have is a small fragment of the Gospel of John, it was dated to have been written around 120-150 AD. We also found it in Egypt, it would have taken a lot of time for the autographs (original copies) to be copied and brought into Egypt. We can safely assume that the Gospel of John was written before the end of the first century. And, since John shows the greatest growth of the Jesus myth, all scholars unanimously agree that it was written last. While debate about whether it was actually John that wrote it is present, I don’t particularly care either way who wrote it. But, we can say with historical certainty that all four of the gospels were written before the end of the first century.

But, I do agree, the teachings of Jesus, have been greatly distorted and are lost to antiquity.[/quote]

I believe that is teaching was Antinomian, since Even if he said that he has not come to abolish the Laws, Most of his Teaching where Against what was teached by his contempory in his Time,

And i’m not Talking about the Early Church, Like i Said the Possible Truth Teaching of Christ and the Early Church are two different Things, even more if you look at the Historical Fact and Proof, the Character of Jesus as portrayed in the Bible is greatly different from the Original Jesus, If he even existed, since this website :

[url=http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/]http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/[/url]

Give a lot of proof that show that He probably never existed,

But if he had, He was Probably the son of a Roman Officer and a Whore, As many Historian have pointed, The Book Jesus the Magician give interessting proof on this.
as many other book and website

[quote=“bahamuthat, post:9, topic:7840”]i will just say that i wholeheartedly HATE christianity and all that similar stuff, among other things, because they have stolen the Jesus energy and defiled it so badly that even we, cunning folk have problems with it sometimes.

i say a big fuck you to all propaganda and a big smile to the Jesus frequency of being![/quote]

It is my belief that ascent is not dependent upon occult practices. I do believe that there are Christians that have ascended. Actual love, I believe, is the purest energy in the cosmos, and all things are created in love, and all desires find their root in love: love for the self, love for a spouse or a family, love for a outcome, and etcetera. Love will awaken power and love will open the Chakras and purify the energies of the subtle bodies.

I say this, because many mystics in the Church could do things we could only dream of at our conditions. St. Catherine of Siena, my favorite, was a master of manifesting her desires into reality as her prayers were always answered. But, we of course know that prayers are not answered by God, but by the self. She also was capable of Astral Travel and was physically seen by persons when she was out of her body. St. Francis Ferrer was able to heal entire hospitals merely by praying outside of them. St. Padre Pio could read minds, when people went to him for confession (he was a priest), he could tell if they didn’t tell him everything. He was also known to bilocate.

Such acts are not because these men and women were “blessed by God”, nor because they were secret occultists. It is because they were filled with the pure energy of love, and love awakened inside them supernatural power.

I do not hate Christianity for its deceptions, I hate it’s people for missing the point of love. And indeed, in any religion.

You put forth a good point ashtkerr. Though it is debatable as many of the miracles performed by saints are examples of foul play or mass hysteria.

During the Orthodox Easter when the holy fire is brought to people in Jerusalem, the Patriarch has to go in alone into the cave where the dead body of Christ was kept, to retrieve the fire.
Before he goes in, they search him in front of a crowd for anything that can be used to spark a flame. He then steps in and starts praying, mid through his prayers many will witness a ball of fire flying through the air entering the cave. Shortly after the Patriarch emerges miraculously carrying a lit candle.

Now, i have serious doubts that the Patriarch has any affinity for love from a Christian perspective, besides the love of keeping his belly fat and love for Mercedes with gold trimmed interior. Yet the flame is always delivered, each year, same day, same time.

My point to this is not to deny the power of love and the importance of it in spiritual ascension, but rather to emphasize that pure miracle (or magick) cannot exist under a biased paradigm, such as a dogmatic religion, For two reasons. There are people enslaved by superficiality who are simply not capable of producing such results (the above Patriarch example). There are people who are capable but they avoid it or are not allowed, as it would be considered blasphemy or sin.
Miracles are a crucial part of religion because they keep the sheep fenced. To exist while abiding by dogma rules, they have to be mostly faked.

[quote=“ashtkerr, post:11, topic:7840”][quote=“bahamuthat, post:9, topic:7840”]i will just say that i wholeheartedly HATE christianity and all that similar stuff, among other things, because they have stolen the Jesus energy and defiled it so badly that even we, cunning folk have problems with it sometimes.

i say a big fuck you to all propaganda and a big smile to the Jesus frequency of being![/quote]

It is my belief that ascent is not dependent upon occult practices. I do believe that there are Christians that have ascended. Actual love, I believe, is the purest energy in the cosmos, and all things are created in love, and all desires find their root in love: love for the self, love for a spouse or a family, love for a outcome, and etcetera. Love will awaken power and love will open the Chakras and purify the energies of the subtle bodies.

I say this, because many mystics in the Church could do things we could only dream of at our conditions. St. Catherine of Siena, my favorite, was a master of manifesting her desires into reality as her prayers were always answered. But, we of course know that prayers are not answered by God, but by the self. She also was capable of Astral Travel and was physically seen by persons when she was out of her body. St. Francis Ferrer was able to heal entire hospitals merely by praying outside of them. St. Padre Pio could read minds, when people went to him for confession (he was a priest), he could tell if they didn’t tell him everything. He was also known to bilocate.

Such acts are not because these men and women were “blessed by God”, nor because they were secret occultists. It is because they were filled with the pure energy of love, and love awakened inside them supernatural power.

I do not hate Christianity for its deceptions, I hate it’s people for missing the point of love. And indeed, in any religion.[/quote]

I totally agree with you on these Point,

[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/white-magick-the-right-hand-path/venerable-anne-de-guigne/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/white-magick-the-right-hand-path/venerable-anne-de-guigne/[/url]

Some experiences with an early 20th century saint, she’s amazing. Have also had experiences with St Peter, St Jude Thaddeus and a few other saints, so I know fully well that Christianity, despite being a disease, is a path of spiritual ascent nonetheless, and a magical system with its own elements.

I can talk about the energetic patterns of Christianity in a separate post, and I’ll probably end up doing so at some point.

[quote=“Mephistor, post:10, topic:7840”][quote=“ashtkerr, post:7, topic:7840”]Jesus wasn’t Antinomian actually, the early Church just let non-Jews become Christians without obeying the laws of Torah. But Jesus said this, “‘Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill. For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished. Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I say to you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven.’”

But, I do agree, the teachings of Jesus, have been greatly distorted and are lost to antiquity.[/quote]

I believe that is teaching was Antinomian, since even if he said that he has not come to abolish the Law, most of his teaching was against what was taught by his contemporaries in his time,[/quote]

Not true, literally everything he says is exactly what the other Rabbis and Pharisees were saying. For example, there’s a section of the Gospel of Matthew that’s commonly called the Sermon on the Mount. And it’s commonly seen as “Jesus acting as the new Moses, giving a new law from God.” Here, he says such famous saying as, “You have heard that it was said to those of ancient times, ‘You shall not murder’; and ‘whoever murders shall be liable to judgment.’ But I say to you that if you are angry with a brother or sister, you will be liable to judgment…” and, “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lust has already committed adultery with her in his heart. (For the record, this is talking about married men and woman, as you can’t commit adultery with someone who isn’t, you know, married.)” I have read countless commentaries that talk about Jesus “Raising the standards of the Law” and, “Showing the Israelites that mere obedience to the Law will not do without a following submission of the heart”.

But, no, these people are ignorant and wrong. Jesus is only saying the exact same thing that other Rabbis and Pharisees are saying at that time. The Talmuds, which is a collection of the Oral Torah, traditionally considered to be maintained pure since God gave it at Mt. Sinai to Moses. In the Talmuds we have quotes such as, “He who publicly shames his neighbour is as though he shed blood”, and “One who gazes lustfully upon the small finger of a married woman, it is as if he has committed adultery with her. (See, I told you it’s only with married women.)” The Jews already got it, Jesus wasn’t teaching them something they already knew, he was, as Rabbis are supposed to do, remind them of ancient teachings. That is, assuming that Jesus wasn’t, in fact, fictitious.

[quote=“Mephistor, post:10, topic:7840”]And I’m not talking about the early Church. Like I said, the possibly true teachings of Christ and the early Church are two different things. Even more, if you look at history, the character of Jesus as portrayed in the Bible is greatly different from the original Jesus, if he even existed, since this website, [url=http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/]http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/[/url] gives a lot of proof that show that He probably never existed.

But if he had, he was probably the son of a Roman officer and a whore, as many historians have pointed, the book, “Jesus the Magician” gives interesting proof of this as do many other books and websites[/quote]

While this is likely, I am pointing out, that Jesus as written in the Gospels was not antinomian in the slightest. Paul, who wrote over half of the New Testament (maybe), was very antinomian. He was also very deceitful around the early Church as we see from Acts and from his epistles. That he most certainly played the “Torah-keeping Paul” in the eyes of the original Christians, which were predominantly Jews, and the “Set-free-from-the-bonds-of-Torah Paul” in his epistles, which were primarily written to Gentiles. Paul was a very sneaky man who, if the written record we have is true, played off the Church for his own benefit.

[quote=“Arcane, post:14, topic:7840”][url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/white-magick-the-right-hand-path/venerable-anne-de-guigne/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/white-magick-the-right-hand-path/venerable-anne-de-guigne/[/url]

Some experiences with an early 20th century saint, she’s amazing. Have also had experiences with St Peter, St Jude Thaddeus and a few other saints, so I know fully well that Christianity, despite being a disease, is a path of spiritual ascent nonetheless, and a magical system with its own elements.

I can talk about the energetic patterns of Christianity in a separate post, and I’ll probably end up doing so at some point.[/quote]

Maybe we should define what spiritual ascent really is.

I get confused when people talk to me regarding spiritual ascent through dogmatic religions because I don’t consider a trip to heaven or hell as such.
Especially when there’s limited connection with the higher self and the holding belief make such places the creation of God.

The question here is, is the experience of afterlife a spiritual ascent by definition no matter which path we follow? If it is, then why do we keep coming back?

I’ve been thinking about this question a lot recently actually. Because I’ve also been thinking of spirits and necromancy and how that works with reincarnation, which I also believe in.

I’ve been thinking, perhaps there are different aspects to the self that go to different places. Perhaps, there’s a soul and that soul is the nebulous thing that gets reincarnated to learn different lessons or whatever. And around the soul is built a consciousness, the consciousness survives the body as well but at the end of life, they are separated. One continuing on and reincarnating and the other remaining in some astral state, doing what dead people do.

Perhaps the concept of bits of soul breaking off in core shamanism has something to do with it. What if the dead entities worked with in necromancy are a shattered form of the soul. What if older souls were not the more mature or put together people, what if those were the newer souls and old souls are the really messed up, carnal people because their soul has been broken so many times.

I don’t know.

[quote=“ashtkerr, post:15, topic:7840”][quote=“Mephistor, post:10, topic:7840”][quote=“ashtkerr, post:7, topic:7840”]Jesus wasn’t Antinomian actually, the early Church just let non-Jews become Christians without obeying the laws of Torah. But Jesus said this, “‘Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill. For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished. Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I say to you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven.’”

I believe that is teaching was Antinomian, since even if he said that he has not come to abolish the Law, most of his teaching was against what was taught by his contemporaries in his time,[/quote]

Not true, literally everything he says is exactly what the other Rabbis and Pharisees were saying. For example, there’s a section of the Gospel of Matthew that’s commonly called the Sermon on the Mount. And it’s commonly seen as “Jesus acting as the new Moses, giving a new law from God.” Here, he says such famous saying as, “You have heard that it was said to those of ancient times, ‘You shall not murder’; and ‘whoever murders shall be liable to judgment.’ But I say to you that if you are angry with a brother or sister, you will be liable to judgment…” and, “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lust has already committed adultery with her in his heart. (For the record, this is talking about married men and woman, as you can’t commit adultery with someone who isn’t, you know, married.)” I have read countless commentaries that talk about Jesus “Raising the standards of the Law” and, “Showing the Israelites that mere obedience to the Law will not do without a following submission of the heart”.

But, no, these people are ignorant and wrong. Jesus is only saying the exact same thing that other Rabbis and Pharisees are saying at that time. The Talmuds, which is a collection of the Oral Torah, traditionally considered to be maintained pure since God gave it at Mt. Sinai to Moses. In the Talmuds we have quotes such as, “He who publicly shames his neighbour is as though he shed blood”, and “One who gazes lustfully upon the small finger of a married woman, it is as if he has committed adultery with her. (See, I told you it’s only with married women.)” The Jews already got it, Jesus wasn’t teaching them something they already knew, he was, as Rabbis are supposed to do, remind them of ancient teachings. That is, assuming that Jesus wasn’t, in fact, fictitious.

[quote=“Mephistor, post:10, topic:7840”]And I’m not talking about the early Church. Like I said, the possibly true teachings of Christ and the early Church are two different things. Even more, if you look at history, the character of Jesus as portrayed in the Bible is greatly different from the original Jesus, if he even existed, since this website, [url=http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/]http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/[/url] gives a lot of proof that show that He probably never existed.

But if he had, he was probably the son of a Roman officer and a whore, as many historians have pointed, the book, “Jesus the Magician” gives interesting proof of this as do many other books and websites[/quote]

While this is likely, I am pointing out, that Jesus as written in the Gospels was not antinomian in the slightest. Paul, who wrote over half of the New Testament (maybe), was very antinomian. He was also very deceitful around the early Church as we see from Acts and from his epistles. That he most certainly played the “Torah-keeping Paul” in the eyes of the original Christians, which were predominantly Jews, and the “Set-free-from-the-bonds-of-Torah Paul” in his epistles, which were primarily written to Gentiles. Paul was a very sneaky man who, if the written record we have is true, played off the Church for his own benefit.[/quote]

Very interesting. I think you make a very valid argument.

I’ve been thinking about this question a lot recently actually. Because I’ve also been thinking of spirits and necromancy and how that works with reincarnation, which I also believe in.

I’ve been thinking, perhaps there are different aspects to the self that go to different places. Perhaps, there’s a soul and that soul is the nebulous thing that gets reincarnated to learn different lessons or whatever. And around the soul is built a consciousness, the consciousness survives the body as well but at the end of life, they are separated. One continuing on and reincarnating and the other remaining in some astral state, doing what dead people do.

Perhaps the concept of bits of soul breaking off in core shamanism has something to do with it. What if the dead entities worked with in necromancy are a shattered form of the soul. What if older souls were not the more mature or put together people, what if those were the newer souls and old souls are the really messed up, carnal people because their soul has been broken so many times.

I don’t know.[/quote]

Very interesting therory.

I don’t know.[/quote]

Well, the only way to truly know about death, and what happens there is to actually experience it, or ask just the right spirits. And this can be so many spirits from Osiris, to Azriel.

I chronicled my experiences with Santa Muerte here if you’re interested in that.

http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/necromancy-raising-the-dead/deathly-gnosis/