How to know if you're a LHP in heart - TEST

[quote=“Zeus, post:16, topic:7840”][quote=“Arcane, post:14, topic:7840”][url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/white-magick-the-right-hand-path/venerable-anne-de-guigne/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/white-magick-the-right-hand-path/venerable-anne-de-guigne/[/url]

Some experiences with an early 20th century saint, she’s amazing. Have also had experiences with St Peter, St Jude Thaddeus and a few other saints, so I know fully well that Christianity, despite being a disease, is a path of spiritual ascent nonetheless, and a magical system with its own elements.

I can talk about the energetic patterns of Christianity in a separate post, and I’ll probably end up doing so at some point.[/quote]

Maybe we should define what spiritual ascent really is.

I get confused when people talk to me regarding spiritual ascent through dogmatic religions because I don’t consider a trip to heaven or hell as such.
Especially when there’s limited connection with the higher self and the holding belief make such places the creation of God.

The question here is, is the experience of afterlife a spiritual ascent by definition no matter which path we follow? If it is, then why do we keep coming back?[/quote]
People often question the nature of their ascent, and I get that, entirely.

Ascent, Actualization, Moksha, Nirvana, Salvation, Theogenesis, Descent, Transcent, Growth, Evolution, Expansion, it’s surprising how many names there is for what we define as our end goal.

THe term ascent is very subjective of what exactly it is we want to accomplish. Right Hand Path-based ascent is merging the subjective universe with the objective universe, and becoming one with whatever mask of Source they work with.

Left Hand Path-based ascent is isolating the subjective universe to the point that it is our own, defining and refining it, and ourselves, and releasing it out into the world to affect change.

As such, we list several personal goals, some more realistic than others, that we will accomplish within our lifetimes. We would cultivate our personal power, to a godlike degree(Theogenesis), and beyond in order to do the things we want to do.

Going after the things you care for and doing them lies at the heart of ‘‘ascent’’.

Anne de Guigne’s father died and she wanted for her mother not to worry. As such she wanted to change herself to make her not worry. She wanted self control, and to exert power upon herself and change herself, and so she did, as a four-year-old doing something most of us can’t do.

She wanted to express her love for Jesus, and spread her love for humanity, so she did, and is currently a saint. She has an apotheosized state in an afterlife.

As for how ascent deals into an afterlife, reincarnation is a default. If you get stuck for the wrong reason, then you are one of the troubled spirits of the deceased(the kind we heal with psychopomp work), if connections you’ve made in life(religious faith, magical workings, relatives, etc.) help you stay in a state where things are better than by all means, stay there. you can still choose to reincarnate at some point, but you might do better in the astral. And yeah, you can also die after disincarnation, in the ‘‘cease to exist’’ type of way.

Your version of ascent, beyond death is what you want your afterlife to be.It takes power, to stay alive when you’re dead, believe it or not.

As for ‘‘becoming’’ gods, it’s really just a matter of rediscovering a bigger picture of ourselves and realizing that we are both a massive whole of a bunch of small aspects of ourselves, BUT we are also a small aspect of a bigger picture, and expanding our notions of ‘‘self’’ from our small shell to those godlike forms is the self-discovery process that we term apotheosis.

Looking at it that way what is humanity? A specific type of energy carried by humans, true, but in reality, so few humans are true full human wizards. Just look into people’s samsaric history, and the likes, and you will see how many have some really weird stuff in there. See how different their energies feel, taste, smell, etc.

So pray tell, what is ascent to you?

Arcane… I can’t answer this question for the reason that anything that has been measured and described under the narrow human perception, which in extend has become part of my consciousness, could ultimately be regarded as false and that’s the only truth regarding ascent.

but it is a strong belief of mine that the afterlife paradigms that man has created through religion are not part of the bigger picture but rather a superficial “very human like” need to categorize and place the soul within an inexplainable system. At the end it acts as a soul trap and stops ascent. That’s where my previous statement “why do we keep coming back” stems from.
Reincarnation is not a natural evolution of the soul but rather a reset function. Until we get it right.

Sainthood is no different, as it is manmade paradigm, observed by man.

That is not to say that it is impossible for some humans, even within religion, to have transcended consciousness and escape the infinite loop. It’d be a rarity though and something that the rest of us wouldn’t be able to become aware of.

I don’t think anyone is arguing that it wouldn’t be rare and difficult. There’s a reason out of two thousand years of history, I am only aware of three individuals. Though, of course, there are hundreds of mystics in the Church, not all of themare saints, so many stories lost to history.

Don’t get me wrong, I believe in the indomitable power of love to cause ascension, but such a skill is hardly seen, it takes a special kind of person to accomplish it. But, we are the most fortunate for having found magic, a world beneath the skin of the old aeon. We have found powerful allies to help our ascent.

My only point was that it can happen anywhere.

As someone that considers themselves a balancer I couldn’t get past around 28 seconds when they said something along the lines of felling the lord of darkness. My face. Utter rage. My body. Covered in chills. The world needs darkness and light to thrive. I can’t vibe with that message.

I don’t think anyone is arguing that it wouldn’t be rare and difficult. There’s a reason out of two thousand years of history, I am only aware of three individuals. Though, of course, there are hundreds of mystics in the Church, not all of themare saints, so many stories lost to history.

Don’t get me wrong, I believe in the indomitable power of love to cause ascension, but such a skill is hardly seen, it takes a special kind of person to accomplish it. But, we are the most fortunate for having found magic, a world beneath the skin of the old aeon. We have found powerful allies to help our ascent.

My only point was that it can happen anywhere.[/quote]

The point of my argument is that true ascent of an individual would be impossible to observe by the rest, no matter the observational point, as it always is of human perspective.
In that regard, Saints leave their mark here on the physical plane (that is how they become Saints in the first place), which to me is a good indication that their ascent is limited by the collective consciousness.

Think about it in that way. If i was to transcend to god form or beyond, why would i even care with leaving an aromatic wake at the passage of my lowest vibrational form through the lowest vibrational plane for protozoa to acknowledge my existence?

I agree that we`re fortune to have magick in our lives, because it most certainly give us a chance to aim for the higher levels of the collective consciousness where we might be able to discover the first hints of true ascension.