How to invoke satan (Satanael)

Can someone please help me by telling a detailed method of how to invoke satan. Im really desperate to do that. I used the search option but couldn’t find one relevent to satan. Can someone please help me?

1 Like

Which Satan? if it’s the fallen angel Satanael than @Dralukmun could help there, but if it’s the many demons that held the title satan than you would have to research which ones and which Satan held title you’re interested in.

1 Like

Yes I mean Satanael ( the fallen angel);. Or the devil himself

2 Likes

Updated your title for clarity so you don’t get a lot of off topic answers for the titled versions.

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Someone help me out please

Satan is Hadit you can learn more through Liber Samekh, written by Crowley. Also Satan the Sun as in Conelly’s System.
Satanael is one of the Watchers, can use the Grimoires of Michael Ford

2 Likes
1 Like

If you mean the Lord Satan (the face of Lucifer, Samael and Leviathan), try this chant:

Aperire Inferna Planum, Et Germinet Satan (11x)

4 Likes

It was already established they meant the actual entity Satan/Satanael lol not one that was created down the line by entity mixing.

1 Like

No entity mixing here. Satan is, indeed, one of the faces of Lucifer, Leviathan and Samael (the highest form)

They are independent gods by any means, not a megazord lol

But I get your point

2 Likes

Lol no he’s not, Satan exists as a title held by multiple beings, However, Satanael is the only being whose name is actually Satan lol many infernal beings held the title, but also many Gods like Set had the title forced on them.

Lucifer, Leviathan, and Samael aren’t Gods but okay lol

1 Like

Gods = deities, archdemons etc. lol what i meant

1 Like

So I recite this chant, and he’d come to me? Do i need to get his sigil too?

What is LBRP in the traditional way? Please don’t mind, I’m a beginner

Pls can you tell how to pronounce it

Why are people clueless?

It took me literally half an hour to research on demons when I started working with them, and found an amazing site

There ya go. Satan.

1 Like

pot meet kettle is that you!!!

1 Like

A true masterpiece!

2 Likes