How to Invoke, and why you should! (Demons, Angels, Gods)

They know all human languages. Itā€™s best to communicate with them in the language(s) youā€™re most comfortable with.

2 Likes

Are you asking me what to do or telling me what you do. I cant tell whether to give advice or experience.
Sometimes Im dramatic and go all into the role of the entity other times i go and jack off, it really doesnā€™t matter.

2 Likes

lmao donā€™t they know what youā€™re thinking though? Isnt that kinda disrespectful

1 Like

Have you ever worked with demons? Is chilling out and getting high profane or divine.

Depends on your relationship and who you are.

Maybe you should reread the post

5 Likes

How does one carry out this invocation. Iā€™m new to it all

There are tons of threads on that subject. Click on the magnifying glass at the top of the page and search for invocations.

2 Likes

Thanks prophet

2 Likes

How many entities can you invoke more than once ???

You are on the post that answers that question haha, but I get it reading can be hard!
:wink::kissing_heart:
So draw a sigil for the entity you want to invoke, then you can look at it and do this. (Azazel is the name of the spirit in this example)

If you are a beginner I recommend sigil magick the link to how to do it can be found here along with other great info!

6 Likes

Donā€™t doubt whether your spell worked or youā€™ll overwrite it. If Lillith herself has said its been heard, thatā€™s all you need to know :wink:

3 Likes

Havenā€™t heard of her sinceā€¦
Iā€™m not sure what to expect.
There might have been signs of her being around but other than that nothing in particular.
My succubus has been with me sice months now without really interacting with me.
I know nothing about her and itā€™s almost as if both Lilith and my succubus are waiting for me to do something. Still trying to figure out what that is.

Are developed astral senses essential for invocations?

No they can help you develope them however

3 Likes

Would drugs to loosen up help? Iā€™m quite stubborn and even the most powerful being would probably have a hard time just getting near me :joy:

2 Likes

I guess it also depends on who youā€™re calling. But good to know, Iā€™ll think of it next time.

I do invocation but my psychic abilities are not developed so i canā€™t feel any difference.

You can always make invocations more advanced. Callin on attributes of the spirit.

1 Like

Hi, firstly, iā€™m very newbie at this, and i a bit confused, so iā€™ld like to ask yo something. What kind of protection do you use for invoke?, Thereā€™s a possibility that a parasite can be invoked instead of the being we want?

I will banish with weaponized black magick, or another method.

Unlikely if you are speaking as the authoritative God. And using a sigil you trust.
Chant the enn, focus on the sound.

Discomfort can come as a result of the merging soul and entities.
You are calling them into your body to use as a temple, to become one with them.

Find a demon or God you enjoy, and would like the attributes of.

3 Likes

Drop the ego and ā€œget into characterā€.

3 Likes