How to invoke an entity without invoking an impersonator?

I know this is an old post. But if it’s not too much trouble could you elaborate on how to do this? Or point me in the right direction.

What I’ve looked up about this it seems that it’s done through visualisation and energy work.

Authentic or IMPOSTER?

How easy do you think we could be led, or even misled through our own thoughts or the past thoughts of others? Have you ever stopped to think about how many thoughts we have processed over the years as humans, but left unfinished or simply abandoned for other ideas we pursued instead > do you think these half-formed clusters of data simply disappear, or do they accumulate?

Many people form ideas and give them so much energy then leave them or forget about them, which can produce enough stimuli to form an entity that can feed off other related ideas, which are close by. I totally belief that these rogue entities can quite easily mix and interfere with our young tender thoughts in the early stages, and sometimes lead us up the proverbial garden path!

This astral slime is very close to our consciousness as its floating about in the lower regions. It can therefore easily hook up to similar thoughts from us and gain enough strength and independence via its own initial nature (or personality it has grown into). This is the phenomena I refer to as it can lead our thoughts either at a mundane level or through ritual as we communicate with spirits in a magical context.

For example, when we are new to something and are trying to formulate strategies and reliable information, we are at that exact vulnerable stage where these rogues can indeed take advantage. This happens because of their own nature, which is incomplete, and semi formed, thereby leading us without our awareness, which of cause can take us nowhere in particular, or even towards potential trouble instead?

"Have you never been in that situation just mentioned above and led by a strong forceful voice telling you what to do, even though you specifically never asked for any guidance...Was the outcome satisfactory, or were you led astray?"

This can easily happen in ritual when we are using a new entity (spirit, demon, god, elemental etcetera ) in the initial stages, as these astral slime buckets could easily try to feed off the situation here. This of cause leads to that age-old question with magicians in general concerning the sincerity of the spirit…was it a genuine encounter, or was it simply our own thoughts (or accumulated energy data as mentioned above) either trying to fill the gap or give us incomplete information, as this is all it can possibly achieve with its own semi formed nature?

It is surprisingly simple to confirm a genuine spirit from a fake. We simply ask them for conformation as they are bound by universal law to tell the truth. Some spirits however have developed very clever ways of bending the truth? Although they appear to be honest, some spirits are like us as they can tell you what they believe to be the truth even though it is not. Many can deceive us, even though they’re not technically lying by simply not telling us the whole truth, or by letting us assume and not correcting us afterwards.

You must look for signs of arrogance and avoidance with unfamiliar types. In my own experience, I would never trust any spirit who adamantly tries to direct me, or avoids relevant questions, so I would avoid any serious issues or complicated situations until I’ve got to know that particular spirit better and I have developed some confidence with its presence. This happens in the mundane as well simply because you would never expect too much from a perfect stranger would you, or indeed tell them your entire life story… it is therefore the same with the magical.

It is wise in the early stages with unfamiliars, to do a prior ritual as a way to bind the spirit. This involves asking them to confirm their name and what their attributes are, or what they can do for us as some spirits work slightly differently for different magicians. This initial encounter will not only allow you to get a true rapport started with the spirit, it will also obligate it to fulfil its duties to you when next called upon, this effectively binds the spirit and cuts out the rogues.

2 Likes

Fantastic post, thank you

2 Likes

The Temple of Ascending Flame has an invocation ritual for Lucifer, I think. Their rituals are very safe and reliable. Banish and clear your space, set up your altar, and then get into a meditative or trance state, and then invoke by reciting the invocation given. Lucifer once told me it doesn’t matter if there are hostiles or imposters in the area, once he arrives, his authority ensures that only he is able to be invoked. But you do have to know and trust this in your heart, because this is your authority too.

1 Like

I would add to this, beware of ego flattery, and overly big promises, and attempts to please you sexually. These are empty promises at best, and at worst, Trojan horses and excuses for to let them feed on you

Humans can be easily controlled through pride, greed and sex. So if it tells you it’s Lucifer and you are his only son who will inherit his kingdom, you’re the incarnation of the great queen Cleopatra, or you are the only human worthy of it out of billions and it wants to marry you… yeah, it’s probably a trickster. (No offense intended to the multiple sons of Lucifer on this forum, and realising that a self applied title fr magickal purposes is not the same as believing an entity trying to get in your metaphysical pants.)

4 Likes

Mulberry

Yes…Exactly :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

Essentially it is a use of the peering into drugaskan exercise from black magick of ahriman I stumbled onto. I had been doing it for months at the time and the last time I noticed something unwanted hanging around I did the rite expanding it throughout my home boxing it in and essentially broke down and consumed the bugger. Whole thing took maybe an hour from start to finish. Got visual verification of all the crap being filtered out when my altar candle had a ring of soot that creeped half way down the candle that week that started the night I did it.

It wasn’t that much of a leap really when you consider the later alchemical rites in the text describe the use of the same exercise to essentially consume angels and angelic realms.

Edit: I should note that while the exercise itself is pretty simple this use was quite mental workout since it when from what would normally be maybe a 5-15 minute energy work exercise to an hour of application of the same energy. I was pretty out of it by the end of it.

1 Like