How to have a bigger penis

If you know how to play a guitar, you also know how to turn up a girl. Just playing one string won’t give the same ecstatic effect as when you place your fingers on different keynotes and produce an A-Major or A-Minor.

So just because you penetrate a girl won’t do much if you not also can induce some strong fellings. Rhythm, sensational touch, biting on the lips etc.

4 Likes

@CyberLord

I simply can’t be happy.
I’d loved to but there are too many blockages or (emotional) pain.

However there is one route to take: kundalini awakening, not the kundalini raising but really ascending and becoming a master. It will destroy your ego and desires completely, it will turn your life upside down and you may find that your old hobbies and interests are completely gone. You will be reborn from the ashes just like a phoenix :sunglasses:

Until then… yeah good luck on finding someone ATTRACTIVE with 75 pounds overweight and male patern baldness.

The only way to get attractive desirable girls is to get in shape and improve everything you can. My hair is lost, but I can improve on dick size, muscle size, sexual skills, personality, etc

I’m not saying a huge dick is the end of all. Far from it. It’s just a little piece of the bigger picture. The complete package. If you want to date gorgeous 8/10 women, you really have to bring something to the table. The stakes are high, competition is merciless, we all know that.

1 Like

Like those moments when you wake up in the morning and look down and you’il see the kundalini awakening. Sorry, had to.

Now on too more serious matters. The penis for a man is quite symbolic, so ofcourse it weights heavy in our mind. Therefore if we have an opportunity to improve it, we should not let that pass.

5 Likes

@Sheogorath

Yeah you’re on point. You need those other skills aswell definitely.

Until you are in bed with some hot chick, you need the goodlooks, charming personality etc etc so yeah I will keep improving.

That is the vicious circle I have to break.

1 Like

THose are high dosages though, my doc said since I can not do TRT any more but HGH would be awesome for me, just can not afford it … boo, and I have a scrip for HCG but I cannot find any outside a “longevity” clinic that will charge me 400 times more for the tests and scrips etc… boo

Be clean, wear something unique that will fit your character. Get some pheromones, find something to be passionate about. Be present, be observanal. And be a Man of mystery and intrigue. Share some stories about adventures you had, make people fell like they where a part of it.

Ever had that moment when a person told you a story and you where so immersed in it, you felt like you where there yourself?

2 Likes

@Sheogorath

Yeah those are really nice personality skills to have! Awesome! Unfortunately, you need the right voice, enthousiastic vibes etc, some ppl are naturally gifted with these things and can charm a whole room and let them rollingg over the floor laughing.

It’s a skill like any other. It can be learned by those determined.

I love that you ended your statement with this

2 Likes

Let’s see … The last two relationships were shared disasters, I’m nearly fifty and trying to rebuild my life from the ground up, have nearly zero sex drive, and most time on my hands that I use for playing drums, tech work, artwork and rituals.
I don’t have time for a girlfriend now, and no time for drama related to my micropenis.

Other truth be told, I do miss having a smile appear when I see her, gentle and heated kissing and groping, laying next to a woman while sleeping, waking up and noticing our arms are wrapped around each other, making each other think, making each other laugh, holding them when they cry, and having my woman hug me after a hard day. Yes, and the sex. Notice what came last, no pun intended.
There are strapons publically available for sale, should she want size, and should I want to give double penetration.
And if nobody wants me, then I will become a better drummer, a better artist, and a better magician. And one of those should guarantee a smile and some self satisfaction.

2 Likes

My favorite source is a company called Proven Peptides. They always provide a certificate of lab analysis with their shipments which is enough to resell under DSHEA law if the chems are GRAS listed (FDA standard, same principle applies for the research chems)

I’m working on an Arimistane product myself after this current web launch. Since it’s not out yet I’ll point you to my competitor Red Supplements. Victor is a good guy and sells quality stuff, his is called Red PCT.

4 Likes

I’ve been told more than once that girls knew I was great in bed just by how sensual/expressive I was on guitar. Music is extremely sexual (not erotic, sexual. You understand) it’s the next most expressive human experience there is after sex.

3 Likes

@Norski

Wow what a coincidence lol! I know him and his website. I’ve read many of his blogs and topics about girls, fitness, AAS and everything.

He also sells some prohormone stuff. Really cool. Allright i’ll look into that! Thanks for the recommendations :smiley:

2 Likes

You drink from a fantastic well my friend. Glad to see another B&D reader.

2 Likes

Indeed! Paper Cuts Hurt like Hell :kiss:size doesn’t matter & @serpens_album Yes Sir ~A Woman’s Yoni is usually so :fire: after a Good Slurp Session, lol…
I’m a ldy… so I shldnt even comment, I jus peeped my head in2 this chat 2learn, as Pomba Gira is my Spiritual Mai & Im always trying 2 Master The Art of Orgasms ☆

6 Likes

Like Pazuzu.

I say do what you need to be happy but I just don’t get this “7 is small” crap. 8-9 is Large and I’ve heard many women complain it hurts and how they DON’T want to sleep with guys this large.
You’re not small.

3 Likes

@anon48957109

Yeah, well I have a pretty large body frame so it can be pretty deceptive. They say it isn’t average or above average but still, an 8 or 9 incher would look way better on my physique. Also big legs make your junk look small lol. I’m into lifting but i’m making ALL KINDZ OF GAINZ😃

1 Like

:laughing: :wink:

I hear ya, work your body to look the way you like and others will like it too.
I just don’t like haters telling guys they are “small” if they are not 9 inchers, that’s just mean.

2 Likes