How to Harvest Other People's Sexual Energy?

well now that you mention it, i am feeling a bit better, it is certainly subtle.

As for the thousands of men expending themselves to my pictures, and giving their mental/emotional energy too since many of these men think they are going to “win” me or whatever. It sounds cringe but that is just the mindset of the third world. They see a picture of a girl online and start dreaming about a future and all that.

Anyway I will let the sigil absorb all that.

So, you want to become a Succubus?

1 Like

Yes, actually.

That’s really great and all, but 24 hours before you said…

Options are:

• You did Hollywood-style magick with overnight results (good for you!)
  • Some key information is missing
  • Some key information is inaccurate (imtentionally or not)

Either way, something’s off.

2 Likes

i don’t know. All i was saying is that i am not certain if spirits and angels and ghosts and demons are even real. Maybe they are, maybe they aren’t. I’ve never seen them directly so I cannot claim to know something that i myself have not seen.

Yeah this keeps sliding into identity politics and muh feminism, it left the topic of magick a while ago. Enough of the trolling, thanks.

That’s fine but it’s not what this forum is here for. Skeptics can go be skeptical somewhere else, we’re serious about our magick and nobody here has to defend themselves to you.

If you accuse our members of mental disorders again I will simply ban you, that is insulting in the extreme and completely against the rules.

I will refer you to the last time a mod made their answer to this kind of skepticism: That mod was a lot more diplomatic and patient than me, but the sentiment is the same.

6 Likes

I have read lots of the replies to this about using a sigil and yet you have felt maybe the servitor was getting the energy. I am still learning but I have heard of creating your own sigil and is it possible if you create your own and bless it that maybe you can add it and then the energy would go directly to you?

2 Likes

Friend. You create the intentions of a sigil. If it is your own hand crafted sigil, then you’ll charge it with the necessary intent. You create statements of intent for it. You don’t ask it questions, although you could create the sigil with the intentions of answering I asked questions, such as a sigil for getting information. You tell it what the fuck it’s supposed to be doing for you, to you, by you and through you, if not through other people’s minds.

A sigil does what you tell it to do, but the simpler the better. Narrow down what you want the sigil to do.

Now if you’re talking to us about spirits gate sigils, a seal of Solomon or something like that, then no you can’t just make up the purpose for it like this.

You’d actually have to respect the spiritual families that the sigil connects you with and ask them what their sigils are capable of doing for us.

You’ll make the sigil and tell it what it does, what its purpose actual will become over the time of it’s usages.

It has the potential to do just about any one task, just like a servitor does. So ask yourself rather neatly in fact, can I create the visions for what I wanted to occur here? Can I envisage exactly or roundabouts want I’d like for this thing to be doing over the course of the time specific terms during which it’s going to be active in the subconscious as a programme of sorts? If you can’t visualize and create a simplified enough intent for it, then it’s not going to be as effective. Use terms that the unconscious can relate with and know to understand what you’ve had in mind.

1 Like

Honestly yes a sigil is a great way for that! I’ve done it before and it’s worked well, it even got celebs to obese over me. But I tried this on a burner account like an experiment and I sent my intention and boom, the page blew up with so many guys constantly freaking over me.
Also, the way I programmed the page was to harvest the energy to keep the page going and boosting it, now it’s grown to almost 9 million views and all of that energy will recycle to grow the page even more.

3 Likes

well it is working. My post reach is 130,000 within the past 2 weeks. That is 130,000 men who have been reached with my image and sigil. And yea, massive progress in money and other things is happening. So i don’t think it is a coincidence.

Either way, it feels awesome. It feels like a God or GODDESS is flowing through me!!!

5 Likes

Wow congrats that’s amazing! I’ve been doing something similar and my page are up over 30 million views

1 Like

nice, would you like to elaborate a bit further so we can also perhaps use your methods?

1 Like

Well feally affirmations. But also, sigils sometimes I hide sigils in the photos and that helps! But I’ve done this two ways. One using my photos, and others using photos of other people, let’s say I wrote an article about a hot guy, I can/could add a sigil and that would bring enegagement and draw people in more! So there’s many ways to do it!

isn’t that violating their free will? Otherwise i have also considered using other women’s pics and inserting a sigil in them, and posting them.

2 Likes

Eh I guess you could say that, in that case use one that amplified there feelings so if they already have lust it’ll just expand and if they don’t then they won’t be affected

this is why fan services are everywhere.
thanks for sharing

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: How do you create a servitor?

I’m planning on using AI to generate adult content and I would like to use demon sigils and place them on each picture, and thus harvest people’s energy. But how exactly does one do this? Approach a specific demon, do a summoning, ritual, blood pact, etc? And ask if they will harvest people’s energy thru their sigil and channel it towards us? Does anyone have any idea?

@KundaliniWitch As this appears to be a duplicate of this same topic here: I have merged them so members can see what has already been suggested and discussed. :+1:

1 Like

That sounds like what I am trying to do. But the specifics behind it is what I am not clear on.

Did you do some kind of ritual or demon pact or something? How do you know that the sigils are harvesting people’s sexual energy and channelling it towards you?