How to get tinder matches and lays?

What spell or demon can I summon to get women I am attracted to on tinder and lays?

2 Likes

The same as you asked last time lol.
But use the search feature on this site, lots of info will come up on love/lust magick

Before opening any more topics, @Specialop please click below and introduce yourself. This is the second time you have been prompted to do so and it is required on this forum.

handIntro

1 Like

Well I believe that firewood Tinder, household Matches and Lays chips can be purchased in most supermarkets otherwise what woman could possibly turn down a prince amongst men who regards her as nothing more than a consumable if thatā€™s what you are referring toā€¦

8 Likes

He wants ā€œInstagram modelsā€ after all :rofl:

I mean to each their own but I havenā€™t gotten respect for women from this guy.
Not to mention he wonā€™t follow the forum rules.

5 Likes

Give him a break he is complete nude to all of this. :joy::joy::joy:

9 Likes

just be yourself bro!

2 Likes

Use a glamour to make yourself attractiveā€¦

OR just use some of the other advice from your last post.

1 Like

just summon a succubus much funner and no STDs

that never worksā€¦

1 Like

Lmao so true. Fake it till you make it

3 Likes

:joy::+1:

3 Likes

Try going through Lilith shes a sweet heart, so try that she with leed you on you path, you donā€™t want to end up with a retard, there is enough of those in the world, Lilith will not condone that she forbidden it so use Gods don end up with a female retard, there is enough of those in the world plus they are embarrassment, and dob you into the police for believing in Satan.

I was thinking Groucho Marxā€¦

1 Like

You do a technique I like to call the ā€˜Frat-Tapā€™

You pull up tinder and thenā€¦ WILDLY RIGHTSWIPE, RIGHTSWIPE UNTIL YOUR FINGER BREAKS, UNTIL YOUR PHONE ITSELF BREAKS, UNTIL THE 4TH WALL BREAKS

With all that swiping, youā€™ll get a fish to bite. But what kinda bait do you have on the line? Are you fishing for sardine or shark?

1 Like

There are tons of articles online on how to enhance your tinder profile to attract more women. How to take your pictures, what to have in your pictures, how to structure your profile, what your first message should say, etc. Read a few of those and set yourself up for success, then turn to magic to sweeten it up.

1 Like

Someone bangable

2 Likes

Then put a photo of you with a puppy, thereā€™s a direct correlation between bangability and dog-friendly

3 Likes

Are you saying dogs are bangable?

3 Likes

Lmao no, I accidentally worded that last statement ambiguously. I advise against molesting dogs, just as a general rule of thumb

2 Likes