How to get a good job?

I’m searching for a good job right now but is there any demon to worship to speed up the process? I know the invocation rituals but perhaps you could suggest a few tips to make it more effective?

Thank you guys, I’m in a bit of a bind. Like, I need to find a good job soon, within the next 2 to 3 months.

5 Likes

Ant’harratu from the book of Azazel.

5 Likes

Instead of a demon, I’m going to recommend Jupiter. There is a glyph in Jason Miller’s book Financial Magick specifically for getting a job. I highly recommend the book.

7 Likes

i dont believe in planets, so i wouldnt be able to put my faith in such a deity.

1 Like

thank you, i will look into this.

2 Likes

Are you looking for any job or a specific job?

Belial can help with any job as he specializes in attaining status and promotion, but if you are looking for a career that will provide for you while also aligning with your greater destiny, then I recommend Halah’thor from the Book of Azazel.

4 Likes

I used not to believe in planets, planetary hours etc but so far they are great assistance to magick.

For Jupiter the Roman God I will advise to follow @DarkestKnight advice he is Great. Even if you don’t believe in it but trying is no the same as not doing it.

Though I have never petition Jupiter for a Job but I used archer Henry book 7 occult money rituals (if I titled it correctly) and I petitioned him for money and it’s work amazing. It’s something I use whenever I need a big amount.

Apart from demons and angels, there is a book by Adolf maliach kubera mantra magick it’s one of the book that I can bet my head it works if you will give time, patience and dedication.

Just follow the instructions and stick with them.

But for the demons call King paimon if your job needs to influence someone, manipulate etc. King Belial and belphegore are also great.

Astaroth if you need to bend someone to get you a job but so far I will suggest the kubera mantra.

Damon brand book, the magick job seeker I have never used it but people vouch for the book. In 72 angels of magick there is an angel who assist to get a job. So I guess you have plenty of options.
Good luck

4 Likes

thank you, I will once again call upon Belial for help. God has never helped me. In fact, we are all God, we are all ONE CONSCIOUSNESS. Like, I was meditating in the Himalayas and my mind disappeared and then the very concept of an individual self, an “ego” disappeared, and all that remained was a one universal consciousness that is eternally existing in the present moment of NOW.

I guess that is what the Buddha called enlightenment? Anyway, got off track with my rant… yes I will call upon Belial and ask him for the right path and right things, for the best job opportunity. I will offer my own blood again, instead of meat or alcohol. I’ll offer alcohol anyway, and then drink it, and hope that demonic energy possesses me thru the drink.

Sounds like youre going with Belial but I d. have to throw Mammon in aswell.
When I had my mind set on a specific job he helped me big time and Im still in this job.

1 Like

i’m ready for just about anything!

mk demon 2

3 Likes

I understand the basic ritual, and have done it before. But can anyone give me perhaps a couple of tips to really make the ritual more powerful?

Will offer a blood pact to Belial

Following this thread.

OP please post results after some time.

I’m in the same situation since two years… I can’t find a good job… and unfortunately GoM books didn’t work for me…

Azazel

(And strengthen your solar-plexus chakra)

I’ve given up on the idea of finding a job. I have to heal my chakras, and help the kundalini rise before I can even think of becoming stable enough to get a job.

It’s interesting you mentioned the solar plexus chakra, because that is where the majority of the vibrations and intense energies/pain is happening in. I’ve started spending more time in the sun, and will be moving in a few months to a more natural setting, so that will certainly help a lot. Do you have any other tips for making the solar plexus chakra stronger?

You have more than a few options as far demons go >

https://blackwitchcoven.com/demonology/demons-listed-in-order-of-how-they-can-help-you/demons-for-money-work-business-gambling-and-wealth/

Technically any of them could do it but some are better than others. How you go about it though is up to you. What makes it more effective is offerings. Physical offerings of things like incense, food, alcohol etc… Who likes what largely depends on who you are working with. You could also as part of the deal of the working promise to give them a certain offerings if they come through.

2 Likes

The sun isn’t your problem, it sounds like its Earth- Root Chakra. You should work with Ares to build your fire and passion.

1 Like