How to fight back?

If my entry here is incorrect, please move it to the correct topic.

I need advice on an urgent and long-standing matter. I’ll try to keep the story as short as possible. In 2021 I conjured up my boyfriend and current fiancé into my life with a very simple candle spell. After careful consideration, I put together a list of characteristics and the intention was that the universe would send me the man who was right for me. Three days later I met him on a dating app. Except for a few small differences, it had the qualities that were on my list. He was an elite soldier and was essentially “idle” in my city. He was ordered back to Afghanistan for duty after just a few days. He had already asked me if I could imagine a life with him or if we would try it if he quit his job. I agreed. After about six weeks and completing a mission, he returned to Europe and stayed. He had simply deserted and paid off the court. We were very happy, but then the problems started. We wanted to get married but the registry office in my town was absolutely against it. We tried repeatedly for three quarters of a year to submit his papers with apostilles, translations, etc., but these were not recognized here. We’re not the only ones this happens to. My lawyer told me that going to court could be very lengthy, i.e. take years. We were already exhausted because of this Registry office history and I also became ill with the thyroid. I was depressed and it affected our relationship. We had a really bad year in 2022. Above all, it was extremely difficult to have a regular income as an illegal citizen without papers. He had to keep chasing the money and the orders dried up. The working conditions were more than bad. A parallel society of undeclared work opened up before me, which I would never have thought possible until then… I don’t know how these people can survive for so many years… But he always remained hard-working and optimistic. The optimism had already left me and I now felt like I was being pursued by bad luck. Even before the time, I had been living with him since 2019 with recurring blockages in my planning, finances and authorities, etc. Unforeseen things kept happening. My business as a card reader had almost come to a complete standstill, while other colleagues were doing much better. However, it has to be said that the entire industry has been in decline for a few years… I had the feeling that this streak of bad luck had already rubbed off on him. On top of that, ever since he moved in with me in the summer of '21, we’ve had haunted phenomena here and I’ve had very annoying nightmares. At some point I had to get someone to remove these energies from here, but that’s another story. We always barely survived and then in the summer of '23 he moved out. At first I thought it was due to our relationship problems and yes, at times I really thought about breaking up. The hunt for money and jobs had driven us apart. He was always on the go, working or getting ready for the next job, because everything always went through contacts and relationships and unforeseen things always happened or bills came up. I had also heard him speaking to someone on the phone in English on two occasions. He then confessed to me that he didn’t move out because of us but to protect me. An American intelligence organization desperately wants him to return to duty. However, my fiancé refuses. His team members don’t want to go back either. They also have families etc. He’s been hiding since then last summer. We are together and in contact every day. In between there are personal conversations and threats from the opposing side, but my fiancé remains “hidden” like a ghost, thanks to the daily and, above all, technical, digital support from his men. I can see in the cards that the other side is now at a loss, but they aren’t giving up either. A person was assigned to persuade him to come back and he is the real adversary. When I walk into this man’s energy it is very similar to my partner’s. In general, the mindset of these people from the secret service or elite soldiers is completely different, in my opinion. These people have incredible strength of character, nerves of steel and endless endurance. So I tried to magically attack this one person using rituals from Magickal Attack or Angels of Wrath etc. I also tried to banish him. I tried to magically protect my friend. At times I had the feeling that it was working. It’s quiet for weeks, but at some point the other side shows up again and wants an interview with his superior, who is on my fiancé’s side, etc. The tactic is probably to stay here until my fiancé gives up. I only have the name and energy of this adversary. Maybe I went about this whole thing wrong? Is it even possible to work magic in such a case? The adversary is so ambitious and unbending in his energy. My fiancé has now burned out and even he has lost his unshakable optimism. How do I proceed in such a case? Should I continue to banish, curse? I’m at a loss. What do you all mean? Please understand that I cannot go into further detail publicly here and yes, it actually reads like something from a bad movie, but it is true. I thank you in advance for your answers.

Yeah that’s really serious, penalties for the military crime of desertion start at 5 years in prison minimum and in time of war can include death.

The people looking for him have endless resources and money and they have to demonstrate that deserting doesn’t work, so they will not stop and they will get refreshed by the organization they are in. It’s a job but it can become personal as well.

It seems the negativity has cursed you as well based on the large amounts of bad luck, sickness and the hauntings. I would add daily banishing and cleansings to keep clearing the bad energy flung your way.

Yes, this forum is open to search engines and posts are web scrawled and archived.

Try Belial. If he can fake his death somehow that’s probably the only thing that will get him off the radar.

I thank you very much for these two advices. This was also my question. Which angel or demon to contact… well he has payed the court an d so on. They just want him and his team back for work.

What exactly do you mean by negativity? You mean a negativity, that he has brought here? I am convinced that his actions, even if they were carried out on behalf of him, are a sin. I must say, even after the clearing here in the house I had some phenomens during the night. When he slept here one night, I have seen or recognised a black shape next to my bed. I didnt care and fell asleep again. The next night, when my boyfriend was gone, that black shape changed the bedside several times during the night. Again I ignored it and it was gone. Because of the nightmares I dont spleep anymore without y tiny light in the hall, when I am alone… sometimes I a have my doubts, if even the secret service doesnt work with magic, when it comes to really inner circles…

I means there’s very strongly willed people who are VERY pissed off that they are being denied. They are targeting him and that’s going to send send shitty energy your way.

If you can get sick just from a chef being tired and disgruntled and putting bad energy in your food order, imagine what years of chasing a specific someone will do?

Put up wards - nothing should be able to help itself to your sleeping space, and if there’s a next time banish it and make it clear it’s not allowed to do that. Stand up for yourself.

Yes I know that. I hav protected my sleeping room over weeks after a very strong attack. I think its better… I thank you for your advices!

It’s a battle of wills, one that you and your partner are slowly losing.

Take some cleansing baths to renew your wills and energy in conjunction with grounding yourself. Try to take in energy from the sun / cosmos

Also it might sound silly but verify the facts before you independently. Have you got independent evidence that these people are still after your partner or is it all from third party sources (ie. 2nd hand hearsay). Knowing what you’re up against in the mundane can assist.

Try divination regarding where to go next

We don’t need no independent facts or informations. There have been meetings with these people in the past in which attempts were made to persuade him to return

Have you been a party to these meetings or is it simply hearsay? All I’m saying is as with life and magic figure out the facts for yourself rather than rely on what you’re being told both magically and in the mundane .

It is highly unlikely that someone who is not part of this world would have been invited to these meetings so you I presume are relying on information told to you by your partner. A little independent fact verification will at worst keep you informed and at best prevent you from being taken advantage of, see here: Man who posed as agent and offered gifts to Secret Service sentenced to nearly 3 years | AP News

Also here: 'MI5 agent' conman jailed for life | UK news | The Guardian

I’m not saying you or your partner are lying I’m saying be vigilant