How to evoke Gaia the spirit of Mother Earth?

Does anyone know what her sigil is or how to talk to her? How nice is she? Is she good with beginners or a dangerous spirit to evoke?

2 Likes

I second this. I don’t know much about her but I understand that she is very grumpy but trying her best.

This post might help you out as Gaia is part of the Hellenic pantheon

She is lovely but you have to be sure of your intentions if you don’t have any experience with all this stuff… for me, my love for nature was enough but I think she still can be very tough and scary for someone who doesn’t have much experience. If she likes you she will be a good teacher though

1 Like

Sigils and seals are a relatively modern invention, and are mainly used for demons and angels. Ancient gods and goddesses generally don’t have any, though they may have certain symbols that represent their offices, like a crescent moon for Selene or a sword for Ares.

2 Likes

Yes! That’s so true

I would recommend to just sit outside on a sunny day in the nature on the grass to connect with her. Maybe even put your hands in soil :slight_smile: that’s way more effective, because she is such a old goddess and of course the personification of nature

3 Likes