How to evoke a egyptian deity?

Her hair was black for me

1 Like

For me, Goddess Aset (also, sometimes known as Goddess Isis) is a very loving Goddess towards me. Sometimes in our practice, we need to keep silent on what we experience. This can be for our own safety, as, we don’t want to be used.

I know she loves me, because I am hers. She is also very forgiving and helps with the human experience.

I would try contacting her. She’s simply beautiful.

3 Likes

Indeed she is very lovely. She knows that she is one of my matron goddesses. I’ve had statues of her before. I’m hoping that I can recover them soon. Come to think of it, I’m thinking that she may be the goddess on my letter opener. I’ll have to see if I still have it in my possession.

1 Like

Although this is not in reply to me, I can’t help but chime in. Both Aset and Nephthys appear to me with long jet-black hair. Makes me want to stroke it and kiss along every single inch.

3 Likes

I had a feeling that she had a wide range. I didn’t know she had a huge range. Hathor, Nephythys, and Aset all have some interesting appeal to me. Although, I sense that Nephthys has some kind of sexual connection for some odd reason. I don’t know what sex and darkness/death have to do with each other.

2 Likes

She does from personal experiences

2 Likes

How does she approach you?

1 Like

Start exploring your inner-dark thoughts and journaling them.

You’ll find your answers. :v:

2 Likes

Dark thoughts are a dime a dozen. I’ve journaled plenty and no answers regarding such appeared. The more answers that pop up, the more questions that need answering.

2 Likes

Hmmmm. Interesting.

2 Likes

Me and her have history I approached her

2 Likes

Same here long jet-black when I go to their realms

3 Likes

Ever think of invoking Lilith at the same time you invoke Nephthys?

Might be an interesting connection there!

I’ve invoked Beliel and Aset before. Beelzebub is connected to the Scarab beatle in Egypt. :blush:

2 Likes

I’ve never worked with Nephthys. So, I don’t know what she looks like.

Aset for me does have the black hair; however, it’s always braided with a head piece.

2 Likes

How did you approach her exactly?

I never thought of a combined invocation before. I suppose innovative times call for innovative measures. Beelzebub having connection to the scarab beetle does not surprose me in the slightest. What happened when you invoked Beliel and Aset?

2 Likes

If she is that lovely i’m not discarting contacting her in the Future, when i’ll be ready to evoke beings lol

If you don’t mind me drowning you in questions but… What she can teach for a simple mortal like me?

I’m in the middle of breaking chains, so, it is always intense. Beliel is “No Gods, No Masters”. Also, I grew up culturally within one of the biggest Abrahamic faiths in the world. Goddess Aset reminds me with every failure I have, it’s part of my human experience.

Beliel pushes my boundaries to admitting my weaknesses all the time. When I evoke both of them, I get a yin and yang. My shadow self is a force to be reckoned with.

1 Like

The question is @Laetty, what do you want to be taught? What is your GREATEST desires?

Start journaling. Start exploring. Start with getting to know yourself!

For me, right now, she’s teaching me about forgiveness. She is also attached to the Blue Lotus flower.

You are more than a simple mortal.

I suggest learning about the complex molecules your body is made of.

Also, kiddo, you’re a God/Goddess. Think of how you want to become and you’ll get there.

Night my dearest! :v::sparkling_heart:

I would probably be swated If i answer that

OKAY SHE IS IN MY TOP ENTITIES THAT I WANT TO TALK WITH NOW :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like