How to detect imposter spirits and other time wasting things

I agree with you @Faustus
I have seen your writing / comments and you sound interesting to me

This is interesting. So even if you draw a sigil and summon the direct spirit, say from the Goetia, it could still be an imposter? Pray, tell. Iā€™m eager to learn the right way.

3 Likes

Would structuring just a head/ face for the spirit or maybe a shape like a sphere work? if an full body image is not coming to mind. and just focusing on just a simple head or shape prevent an imposter?

2 Likes

Honestly I find if you have to create a form for the being to inhabit instead of being capable of seeing their true form youā€™re either going to end up creating or attracting imposter ā€œspiritsā€ aka thoughtforms, or you have the usual mentality of occultist and think the human mind is too weak to comprehend things in which case that mentality tends to affect what your own development in a sloppy or negative way in my opinion.

7 Likes

Iā€™m going to agree here. Structuring so-called is usually unnecessary as the spirit will assume a form on its own. The only case where I have found this useful is when the spirit blankets an area with its presence. In that case , you are constraining it to assume a form. But whatever the case , structuring should only be done when the spirit is already present. Otherwise, as @anon48079295 said, you are just creating thoughtforms

10 Likes

ok understand
As soon as i start to think about a spirit i get an image in my head this started recently even if im not in the TGS. im trying to figure out if thatā€™s just my imagination. like rapheal looks like a gold diamond

3 Likes

OK, those images that pop into your mind unbidden is most likely a manifestation of the spirit. In every case, you are going to see them internally before you see them externally. You havenā€™t evoke the spirit at this point. What you have achieved at this point is contact.

8 Likes

very helpful

2 Likes

Yes i agree with @anon48079295 and @Faustus on these points allow yourself to deveop and to see what they are willing to show you. As for blanket area unless you the operstor give a specific direction need for form fir a task then produce an im as ge of what they have previously shown you ir state clearly that you prefer a firm rather than blanket area
Although blanket area inhabitanting can be quite beneficial
Always ask for ID aka sigil wgen their presence is senced before drawing it fuller in.
As Lucifer Amaymon told me ā€œyou control itā€ā€¦

3 Likes

Thanks
i was hoping i was not forcing them to be shapes because subconsciously i want them to be if that makes sense

1 Like

When you say you ask for a sigil ā€œIDā€, is this a sigil that they give you that you arenā€™t using or havenā€™t already seen for who you are trying to contact? Iā€™ve seen this said a few times but I havenā€™t quite understood how you can confirm that your mind isnā€™t fucking you up

1 Like

Most beings will create a sigil for you on the spot, not one youā€™ll find on Google or from something such as the lesser or greater keys. Itā€™s better to have a personal line to the being than something that has been used and corrupted over the years. Especially given thereā€™s thoughtforms and imposter ā€œspiritsā€ of well-known beings who were subconsciously created by the mass of occultists who somehow didnā€™t learn to scan when starting out to tell the difference between the actual entity and a fake.

8 Likes

A spirit gives you their calling card. If you call me by fingerprint I am identifiable.
Same with Sigils. Sometimes the sigil will flash and glow. Other times just like a piece on a card but youā€™ll see all of it. If you cannot see the whole one. Wait until you see all of it.

Although someimes I get it picture is shown to me but Iā€™m slow on the visual.
But the real spirit will willingly show you and patiently wait for you to see it fully. They want you to be smart and check. I f o understand that they are nicer to you if you take the time and diligence.

A spirit you have contact with can channel new personal sigil to you . Or in your sleep.
Itā€™s quite common.

11 Likes

Thank you for clarifying this! I appreciate the help!

1 Like

I just saw your reply, thank you for taking the time to help!

1 Like

Great topic, thank you for sharing!

Very useful thread, thanks a bunch.

Bump thank you for these informative threadā€‹:slightly_smiling_face::slight_smile:

Great shareā€¦especially for those starting out :blush:

Basically try to feel what the entity feels. You need some empathy skills. If itā€™s anger, hate and so should be ok. Love and constructive relationships should be ok. Everything what unhappy, melancholic or bored feels should be than immediatly banished. It is all about feelings and vibration.

2 Likes