How To Destroy Someone's Psychic Tools/Subconscious Perception

Hi Everyone!
So I’m creating this thread on something No One Seems to Talk About (I can’t find Information on.

How do you Destroy/Disable A Person from their Psychic Tools, Subconscious Perception, Instincts, free will, ability to discern, etc?

Chakra at the base of the skull where the neck joins the skull. Fry that chakra you remove vast majority of all magical and psychic ability past a few niche higher level functions that majority can’t access or use to any great effect. This isn’t very hidden knowledge or obscure you do this and target the third eye after you can completely shut someone down for life barring intervention or a level of skill that lets them bypass energy entirely.

4 Likes

There are spirits who can do that too. Fortiar and Tanazal from the Kingdom of Flames can do that (but I would recommend you to do the restraining of them, although some would say that it isn’t necessary). There are beginners friendly spirits too, like Agares and Amducias (Agares break they knowledge and application of the occult while Amducias overwhelms them with useless information that makes it difficult to perform magick).

2 Likes

Eh…I would really appreciate @C.Kendall to please Join us in this thread and Dress us with your knowledge!..We would All Appreciate That!