How To Delight Belial šŸ–¤

Well, I went for full possession (blackout time) a few times in rituals, woke up with symbols drawn in red lipstick on my forehead, but that was an exceptional situation with very big goals in mind, and Iā€™d be wary about lending my body to someone who thinks laws are silly.

But if yā€™all ever catch me livestreaming naked with the severed head of a traffic warden, youā€™ll know what happened. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Why? Seems like heā€™s interested in you, it happens. :thinking:

9 Likes

Why? Seems like heā€™s interested in you, it happens. :thinking:

Well, if He likes the consistent, sarcastic, tender, sadistic, romantic, violent, perverse, hot-headed, cold blooded, bloodthirsty, frontal-honest, nefarious manipulator chicks with big sense of justice and endless lust for destruction (yes, I am the Chaos itself :milky_way: ), thenā€¦
I hope Heā€™ll enjoy my company and weā€™ll have quality times Together in the future, and beyond. :black_heart::fire:

3 Likes

What I mean by ā€œCome into me please. Take possession of me.ā€ is, WHAT IS SAFE FOR THE POSSESSING ENTITY, MYSELF, AND,NO INNOCENT ENTITIES ARE HARMED ( HUMAN, ANIMAL, PLANT, ANGEL, DEMON, PARASITE, ETC.).
According to the Joy of Satan, I am assuming the Demons are smart enough and responsible enough to know what I am saying and abide by it, ( if they are what the Joy of Satan says, responsible entities, trying to help humanity evolve).
So, dancing nude in the streets is likely not called for. ( been there done that, with religion, without being possessed or on alcohol or drugs. ) I am NOT talking about irresponsible behavior. I PROMISE.
The Gods should know this and do the responsible thing. That is what I am asking for and let them work through me as they wish ( as payment for their possessing me )

4 Likes

Sorry, just protecting you, I know you mean well. Gods bless

2 Likes

Yep, demons are smart enough but the problem is that entities like Belial donā€™t give a crap about our comfort-zones and giving them full command of our bodies without establishing any boundaries can be devastating for us.

2 Likes

In other words, we will f*** ourselves. Damn ! Well, I offered

can we make pact with belial astrally

1 Like

You can, thatā€™s how most pacts are actually made.

3 Likes

You can also find a public statue/religious image,cut the head of the statue and serve it as offering then you put the dick out and urinate all over the image

lol i saw all this in my head when i was reading this it might be a sign rofl

1 Like

did it also work when we set flesh on the sigil

1 Like

Yes, as @Teras390 says this is how most are made. Donā€™t offer blood first, be businesslike and donā€™t give too many bargaining chips away.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll also add one more thing to what @Lady_Eva already have said @aman_mishra . And that is: A written paper pact, is just a physical representation lf the terms you and the spirit have already agreed upon astrally. It works as a gateway from the physical to the astral in terms of linking your essence with the spirit, whenever you focus on the pact.
Although if you consecrate it to a specific spirit or whatnot you could argue you have imprinted your and their essence onto a physical object, and a pact is more or less a permanent gateway to the spirit, why? Because you have made a physical object represent a gateway to the spirit in your mind.

Itā€™s for your eyes to have as a reminder and as a physical representation of the relationship youā€™ve innitiated with a spirit. So in short its for you not for them. I mention this because newer members may not know this.

4 Likes

i am not so new my dear i am praticing it from 5 years and i had read about astrally pact making from joy of satan my dear friend

sure dear

I qpologize for being so hasty, next time Iā€™ll be sure to find out what the person already knows before I reply.
Joy of Satan is a really good start for sure.

2 Likes

i have read manythings from there my dear friend and now i am working with azazel ,piamon , satan ,maa kali ,maa gauri and many god and goddess as mahakal ,kalbhariav

1 Like

i am gifted by two great spirit but i only one name can u tell me who are having with because i am little bit weak if u can say me then that will be great for me i have want to know i can do many things i have lack of information so i am finding it reguarly my dear friend:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::sunglasses:

1 Like

What exactly would qualify as ā€œritual desecration?ā€

1 Like