How to deal with faeries?

Someone has a death wish. :thinking:
whoyoutalkingto
(disclaimer: This is not meant as a threat. Just implying that faeries are not what you think they are.)

8 Likes

Most fae and fairy I know are NOT good to work with unless you know what you’re doing and even then they sure as hell don’t like being treated as a toy or spoke to like that.

That’s totally inviting hell to take over life.

8 Likes

I dont know what did I just read but if I could quit occult, it would be this moment.

9 Likes

Holy fuck my poor eyes, I need brain bleach asap. :nauseated_face:

5 Likes

Well if it means anything I apologize for any offense I’m sure demons and faeries and other entities talk shit about humans too but you don’t see us going out of our way to ruin their lives

1 Like

That’s how they are, almost anyone here that’s dealt with them say they make demons look like angels. They are spiteful creatures.

1 Like

I need an actual brain transplant

You’d be surprised, knew someone who wanted to blow up the infernal because he was generally unwelcomed there lol. Of course he couldn’t do it for a plethora of reasons.

1 Like

He just wasn’t powerful enough he was too weak didn’t have enough hate

That and one person against an entire nation he would of been squashed many times over lol.

3 Likes

Unless that one person just happens to be a fucking God

Even a God would have a hard time taking out an entire nation, A God has weaknesses too. A God is but a single race of beings who have to train their skills too. Gods can die, reincarnate, get their ass kicked and so forth as well.

2 Likes

Yeah of course lol

1 Like

These replies sound like English fairy books but are not accurate for the Fae.

I wonder why I bother helping and correcting on this subject.

3 Likes

Seriously.
Madam if you knew real fae youd wash your mouth out with soap :rofl:

4 Likes

Because everyone who has experience with the fae are able to post what they know. Besides the thread isn’t exactly about you.

3 Likes

I reading a lot of crap in this thread.
Fae are this fare that…
Ssshheess.

2 Likes

@Morgana9 Bless us with your knowledge instead of derailing with low key trashing people. :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

Oh would I? Ever thought I know what I do BECAUSE I’ve had shit happen that I tracked back to them. You don’t know me and I don’t you. I only speak of what I PERSONALLY have known and went through.

Thank you have a nice day.

5 Likes

I guess someone who thinks they’re Goddess Morrigan in every post can trash talk people but cant deliver coherent information on fae, despite everyone who talked about them has experience with them :man_shrugging:

People who feel the need to go “I dont know why I bother helping/correcting” are usually people who who spend too much time in their own imagination and think people can only benefit from their information, as if there doesn’t exist people with far more information then them :yawning_face: go figure.

6 Likes