How to copy someone else's Personality

You are a candidate for this technique, however, you’ll be a guinea pig if I try to do it. Regards

You won’t find that information in books or google search. There is only 1 course online (Not Free), good luck to find it.

What is it with mirrors not trying to be a ass about it I’m just curious in ghost hunting mirrors are portals for entities divination uses mirrors I also heard somewhere that shapeshifters use mirrors probably all reflective surfaces

Can you give some more information about what changes if you invoke a still living person instead of a entity that’s probably in another realm parallel to ours because your idea is still the best but I try to understand a little bit more about it what does change with the machenism for example if you invoke a entity it can be at your place in their parallel I don’t know I can’t see how it works if you swap a powerful entity that’s capable of things beyond our comprehension with a still living human

Ic can’t understand how this would work with another living and no mystical person I found on Wikipedia yes the only site I found for this information beside this forum(I’m really scraping the bottom of the barrel) says that invokation is a sort of possession but I don’t care if it’s possession or not (The person successfully invoked may be moved to speak or act in non-characteristic ways, acting as the deity or spirit) instead of deity or spirit person

I’m sorry I have not tried this and I would not. Not a human, with all the complexity and baggage they have from being physically incarnate? You have to be kidding me.

I am VERY clear on many places on this very forum, that even taking qi from humans with the intentions set to “filter” and "clean it you are highly likely to absorb unexpected and unwanted side effects from bad moods to cancer.

I think it’s a bad idea and I wouldn’t do it not even as an experiment. Humans are DIRTY dirty creatures. Not if it was the Dalai Llama. Just, no. And I AM one, and I think I’m fan-fucking-tastic, and I wouldn’t invoke me. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok I heard you and frankly I don’t care I can say you that I have more toxic baggage than that person based on how his life is going and how much I get pissed at life and everything so why not make my day a bit better and just don’t waste my time I’m sorry I have a lot of patience but it’s not infinite

To be clear, I didn’t say you shouldn’t, you asked me if I would and I told you in no uncertain terms exactly why I would not.

I said nothing about what you should or should not do.

So, that’s fine. It’s your life. “If you break your leg don’t come running to me “ as my grandad used to say :joy::woman_shrugging:

1 Like