How to contact Lucifer

Thank you for this @Manosman! Appreciate it! With this reaction…is that a sign he is present and listening?

1 Like

At the very least, it’s a sign that someone is present and listening.

2 Likes

iam erastus gaweseb from namibai 27 years old i would like to work with Lucifer know more of him iam a newcomer need advices on how to work with the spirits so they can do for me what i ask /\ blg

i would like to know more of your wok

lol so funny bro what do you say iam also a beginner i change to lucifer from azazel

@Egaweseb Hi, first of all, make sure you properly introduce yourself here: Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum
It’s one of our forum rules for new members to do that. Write a few things about you, some areas of magic you practice, some areas of magic you’re interested in or maybe need help with and anything else you may want to share.

As for your question, it has already been answered here:

Make sure to use the BALG FAQ or the forum search function for future questions, as most questions beginners have, have already been answered.

I see this is an old topic, but it may help someone: For fuck’s sake don’t ever try and bind, constrain, command, or otherwise disrespect and abuse these beings. You called them, after all. And those silly protection circles, trying to summon a daemon into a triangle and hold them there, etc… will most likely not work in the first place, and it’s a shitty way to interact with a spirit. As long as you are respectful ( without groveling ), you have nothing to fear. Research every spirit/demon/whatever you wish to contact as thoroughly as you can. I personally use sigil gazing and enn repetition to make contact ( make sure to open and activate your sigil first, or it’s just lines on paper ), be sincere and honest with demons, do not doubt or disbelieve, KNOW they are listening ( sometimes I feel their presences, sometimes not, but always proceed as if they are there because I know they heard me ), and I speak to them in plain English ( no weird, elaborate rituals and tools ), and I don’t just speak to them when I want something.

7 Likes

Simply meditating on Crown Prince Lucifer and repeating his enn even mentally, so this can be used around others) should be enough to call him, whether you feel his presence or feel nothing. Trust and believe ( have faith ) that he has heard you and is there, listening to you. Don’t doubt. Sometimes you have to listen in your head and learn to distinguish your thoughts from what they are saying. Thoughts you normally wouldn’t have or that enter your mind faster and more complex than you can pull out of thin air, along with seemingly coincidental things ( spiritual bread crumbs) which keep happening in one way or another, can be them communicating/reaching to you

6 Likes

Actually, I couldn’t agree more.

Meditate with this chant. Lucifer · Enn Meditation Chant [Also Prometheus, Luxferro, Sol Invictus] - YouTube

He’ll turn up pretty quickly. All you need to do is speak to him from your heart whilst this chant is playing. Then trust.

4 Likes

Yep, you can talk to Lucifer at any time, he really doesn’t seem to mind. He has projected intense feelings of raw love at me when I was just walking by his sigil I had left on the table from earlier. Here is what I often do : go to your bedroom or somewhere you won’t be bothered, close the door ( I generally bring my open and activated sigil of Lucifer, but you can just imagine it). Facing East (as he is the Morning Star), I bow and say (aloud if alone, mentally if someone is within hearing distance) “Crown Prince Lucifer, I respectfully request your presence, hear my call and come to me, I invite you to come to me in this space and join me, Lucifer come and be here” or something like that, say a respectful invitation that is personal and feels right to you. I then sit in a comfy position, gaze at the sigil which I charged a long time ago and have had, and repeat his enn ( words of respect, calling, and invitation to a demon. Here’s Crown Prince Lucifer’s) “Renich Tasa Uberraca Biasa Icar Lucifer”. I do this for a few minutes, sometimes I feel his presence, sometimes I get a sense of “that should be good”, sometimes I feel nothing, just know that he always comes when called and always tells the truth. He is a good spirit to work with, he is light and love.

Get all of the evil and devil shit you’ve probably heard all your life outta your head ( he’s also not Satan, 2 different Crown Princes and beings entirely, plus lots of entities have identified as Satan during the eons and lots of entities have a Satan aspect). Even if you haven’t made and activated/opened/charged a sigil, which you should, just envision it as closely as possible, but the most important thing is to call to him in a way that is respectful and that you genuinely want him to show up. Lucifer will pick up on this and gladly come and hear what you have to say, and don’t be surprised if he gives you a “thought injection” as a message ( which will always be truthful, whether it’s an ugly truth or a good one, Lucifer always tells the truth). He is a great guy and you should definitely communicate with him and get to know him. Introduce yourself, tell him why you called and tell him you genuinely want a stronger connection and good relationship with him. If you are genuine ( he always speaks the truth, show him the same courtesy and remember that you are in the presence of royalty, so address and treat him as such but do NOT grovel ) he will find ways to strengthen your bond and relationship. I would ask him to help me with this, since he’s already there, and in developing my astral senses ( you’ll still have to do the work, but he can leave you all kinds of spiritual breadcrumbs about what to do and where to look.

The fact that people are here on this forum and site you were led to, answering your questions, could be the work of Lucifer. I may be typing this because he is leading me to and I don’t even know it. Daemons do lots of stuff like that. Hope this helps, stick with it and talk to him every day ( I’ve been slacking in my occult workings lately, so they might also be leading me to type this to remind me to get back to work and help you at the same time, see how it works?). Good luck ~ Cthulhu

7 Likes

does it really work

1 Like

Yes it does for me. Never fails.

2 Likes

im alchemist tha god im 26 im a new believer in the light well I guess im here cause I wanna know how to speak and communicate with LUCIFER (GOD) that I can finally feel complete and whole

1 Like

Welcome @alchemistthagod. Please properly introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

I would highly advise against looking at demons as gods. As Gordon Winterfield wrote ( look up Gallery of Magick, in the FAQ section on the book Demons of Magick. Theirs is a good, effective, working system )," when you start to look at a demon as some kind of god, the demon will pick up this, revel in it, and run with it, acting the part". You may find yourself in a position where the demon benefits the most and you benefit very little". He goes on to say that calling in the angelic emissaries during evocation is for your benefit, that demons exist within a heirarchy ( which they don’t resent, and they don’t rebel against angels during ritual ) and the angels don’t bully the demons, they strengthen the magick and results you want, make sure you get the demon you want ( sans tricksters and “hitch hikers” ) and, without the steps they (GOM ) have put in place, you may find that you have evoked a watered down and rebellious aspect of the demon. Always close the doors behind you, unless you want any old spirit, maybe something dark/chaotic/malicious wandering in at some point

2 Likes

Agreed

1 Like

@Man1 I know, right? Lots of people say “oh, demons don’t like to be dismissed”. You aren’t actually dismissing them, like a command ( never think you can command a demon ), you are licensing them to return to where they belong. I always tell spirits like Crown Prince Lucifer, Marquise Orias, King Paimon , and other spirits that they are free to hang around as long as they want and they are welcome with me any time

4 Likes

Can i really make a deal with devil without any rituals

1 Like

I mean, it’s not exactly “the devil”. But you could use some symbolic kind of rituals only, yes.

1 Like