How to change your beliefs from the ground up (Very powerful alchemical process that actually works)

Be the change you need. Powerful stuff.

2 Likes

Amazing

2 Likes

Hi @Norski, sorry to bring back to life this old post. I have read Damon Brand book on servitor and I am not really clear on how you may use the process on ourselves like changing personality traits, creating aura, or on others to attract them etc.

Do you have some examples of what you have done with servitors?

2 Likes

Not to offend but, I think the order is thoughts come first. beliefs are thoughts that you make true or accept as real. Strong meaning to ideas/thoughts/beliefs brings up emotions. Emotions motivate for action or inaction.

So the meaning you put to thing/events is what makes emotion strong enough to motivate u to action. It comes down to ‘meaning’ making as core foundation.

I’ve not been on the forum much the past couple months so just saw this now and wanted to say thanks so much for posting this! The self confidence and not talking crap to yourself about yourself is something I struggle with constantly and I put it mainly down to having grown up in an abusive household where I was constantly put down and received violent treatment from my father. This has negatively affected my other relationships with men
Everything you said is spot on. I will be trying your suggestions, along with my current plan of doing magick to try and heal myself. Thank you again.

5 Likes

Dear @Norski,

Thank you for that very detailed and well written guide.

Indeed, it adresses much of what most people would be able to fix their problems with,
but can’t even grasp, and when you try to help them to get there, they’ll shout and fight you as if you were their worst enemy.

And this:

So here’s the fucky part… You actually love this belief. That thing you likely feel sick about? Your subconcious wrote programming off it for decades and it’s holding other beliefs together as pat of your identity. Your subconcious loves this belief.

is indeed one of the real obstacles,
when teaching others in the craft,
and moving people to become “CAPABLE” - which i use as an general term for what you described as:

Beliefs: “I am not enough”, “I will never matter,” “I have no value”
(They pick the first one because it stings the most and it adds up as the driver)

Since capability means the vastness of ability, i feel it helps a lot with bypassing the many blockage walls the mind likes to build to defend the beloved negative limiting beliefs.

Also, note that there is a very literal component here:

belief =means= be- life.
So it literally addresses the core principles here,
of what we do give power and to continue and live on.

Notice how it feels completely different, accountabiliity (more on this in a bit).

If it was way too long ago to remember then tell it as if your adult self were watching it as an observer. Objectively, without the wound.

Then tell the story with a different outcome, how you’d want it to turn out.

I’m currently using this technique to defend myself against a Prison Sentance and fight my way out of accusations.

So, to those considering wether what Norski wrote here is working or not - i can tell you from expierience - it does work.

It’s not easy. Because challanging yourself within yourself, is some scary shit.
But it does wield massive results!

This is why you got resistance to it. You have to fight it so it must serve a purpose.

To Quote “Rapgod” Eminem regarding this:

“When i put my mind to it, i bully myself to do it.”

[RapGod Lyrics]

[Eminem - Bully (Lyrics) [HD & HQ]]

Browser crashed the Tab,
so i had to skip a bit of your guide.

However, i’d like to give you some insight to how i applied - more or less the same technique Norski Explains to all who decide to use it;

Why is it even called secound re-building of consciousness?

Because the first time,
was after i had risen my Kunda for the first time,
and kind of fallen into a bodhisatva stage where your mind feels like it’s been sucked completely empty,
and you simply don’t exist as a “SELF” anymore, the so called “ego death”, in which your body is left, but anything you’d normally associate with the “I AM”- Phrase, is deleted, except maybe your physical features like gender, skin color, etc. and your name.

I never wrote a Topic or guide on that,
however, since it happened right before i came into contact with balg.

In fact,
it was one of the main reasons for me to search for balg and find it.

Because back then,
i knew i would need some source to learn from,
and later i wanted to give back by writing guides and help others learn stuff too.

But,
techniqually i would have fitted into an Indian Ashram at that time,
only problem: i was sitting in germany and had NO CLUE were such an Ashram might be,
and how to get there.

So,
the secound rework of Consciousness was much more controled,
and different.

But at the first one,
i simply opened up the Tetagrammaton - which by the way, to my understanding, at least at that time, was:
YHWH
translated:
I am, that i am.

And i utilized it to craft a new “ego” or “self” for me,
out of my own body and it’s Kunda i now had access to.

It also matched a technique,
i had read during my research upon kundalini activation,
or possibly remembered from an earlier life,
or gotten from the spirits directly.

Hard to say by now.

But the Technique was,
to become a Ghoul,
and then Possess - mount that ghoul and ride it.

And,
in my understanding that’s different, maybe around here more fancy - words for the process i was undergoing.

Regardless how i view it,
that first re-construction would have been pretty difficult to explain aswell,
sincy all i did,
was chant the line “I am, that i am” in an infinite mantra cycle,
speeding it up,
ever more,
until it bacame:

I am, that i am
i-a tha ia
ia th ia
ia-t-ia
iaia
iai
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

At which point,
My mind and body was completely locked into the mantra,
and i couldn’t stop it,
the Mantra was speaking itself,
through me,
it filled me with a new Energy,
and out of my Lower body i pulled all strength i could,
raising a voice,
which wasn’t me,
but it was within me,
it wasn’t a spirit either,
if at all maybe my kunda,

• for that’s the Energy it was using -

So than that Voice Shouted “STOP!!” into my head,
and the Mantra stopped.

Took some time to recover from that,
and i was certain that i wasn’t the same person as before anymore.

My senses were hightened like i only knew from Movies about fresh-born Vampires.

I heard at least 20 meters radious through walls,
what the neighbors on the other side of the street were talking about in their kitchen.

My vision and tactilse sense had changed aswell.

Yaah.

I’m pretty glad that i normally don’t have such intense side effects anymore.

So,
what all of this is supposed to instill into those who are reading this,
and looking for solutions for themselves:

Is for you,
to get a severe and intense feeling, a knowingness,
that such changes and Such Magick is possible.

@anon48079295 recently asked me how come i claim specific titles,
https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/was-this-another-disguise/78891/6?u=yberion

And this just reminds me about some of the steps i took along the way of getting there.

• Thank you, Velenos,
    for inspiring me to write this.
    Can you relate some of your personal expierience to this Subject of belief-overwriting?
    I’m pretty sure you’ve got some good Story to tell on that Subject yourself aswell. :smiley:

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

3 Likes

This is dumb, but I want to figure out if I can do this.

I want to be able to perfectly control my beliefs without any effort whatsoever, subsequently increasing the power of this process infinitely and at my whim.

4 Likes

That was so intense. My vibrations kept hitting this ceiling where it hurt too much to go pass that point.

3 Likes

Lean into finding momentum. Personal mission statement sounds cheesy but think about who you want to be. Then align with that through ritual and action

Belial showed me this in a very special place

Think of spirits with distinct titles and widely known personalities.

Asmodai is the “God of Lust and Wrath”
Belial is “Without a Master” or “Worthless One” and many others.

Most people here have too many options, too many pantheons, too many aspirations to explore. The ambition is nice, if you do anything with it in one lifetime.

A mission with a 20 year time horizon you can move towards is invaluable. From there you’re stepping more and more into a character.

Momentum is a defensive rite on it’s own. When your force of will is strong for your path you’ll attract different trials and you’ll find yourself by testing yourself rather than the usual getting hit by every day circumstance. Your problems will be smaller ones and more temporary.

Only way to what you want is momentum. Easy to clear a blockage if the train is hauling ass. Starting in 5th gear up hill is going to be near impossible though. Motion creates the emotion, both magickally and otherwise. Stir things up and start working towards a vision in tons of ways and you’ll have a lot more flow (power) to make what you want with a nudge when the time comes for effortless to be felt.

Try that on

7 Likes

I like the idea of infinite growth. Like I could achieve whatever was needed and exist in a state of constant, boundless expansion.

4 Likes

It’s great as an abstract, even better if you default to action to build it.

Think of what you want to be known for though. If you had a title on the Astral. Sure there are angels of Omnipotence, though try specializing, mastering, and then moving to another field.

Something that mixes with this realm is very good. I’m a big fan of lots of things but I keep coming back to my main attractions. Go become a legend by living one.

Immersing deep into financial, sexual, love, fitness, or anything you can visualize is going to keep gaining scope as time goes on and you get deeper into it. If it takes motivation it’s not your mission.

Basically find something you’d be quite alright being “the god of” and then see how far you can take it. Icarus moment.

You’ll find a ton of power along the way. I flipped my woman life around BIG time. Did it again in my business life. Found out I’m very into freedom based lifestyle so I adapted both to that. The vision expands as you do and if you’re constantly called to something the work becomes obvious and doesn’t even feel like a price.

Then through the story you find you become infinite.

Hope that resonates at all. Lot of seminar answers on here so I try to go a step or two deeper to find the “hell yes!” factor

4 Likes

And I’ve got no idea what you’re capable of so I hope that doesn’t sound out of context

2 Likes

Well I don’t think you know exactly what I mean by infinite growth.

The trials of life make way for the ultimate ascension, and it’s blinding.

I mean, you know, but it isn’t “omnipotence”. It’s better. Infinite adaptability and true freedom.

I guess beauty is something I would want to be known for.

2 Likes

I’d say they circle back on each other, so your thoughts can subvert bad beliefs though left to themselves beliefs become a lens you see reality through. With that lens filter on thoughts will arise by themselves

Good take though, this whole system can work both ways and does via taking action to solidify a new belief through emotions and thoughts as well

1 Like

After just following all the steps and journaling 10 pages in , crying and being a lil baby bitch through this process . I feel a shift. subtle right now , but as I look over these 10 pages , I know I have something now to change my life for the better . A alchemical blueprint of sorts. Thank you for this post. The shadow work on this shit was REAL AS FUCK. I hope all who need to see this, do . Because at first I thought I didn’t need it . And Within seconds of that thought my higher self stepped in and said do the work.

3 Likes

I thought I knew shadow work till i saw and did this post LMFAOO
Holy fuck
This shit is potent
Im very stirred up 6 hours later still

2 Likes

Love this post. Read it fully and was the last push I needed to change up my ways. So thanks a lot

4 Likes

This is amazing! I haven’t used it yet but I was just thinking earlier today that I needed a way to shut down these limiting beliefs that I have. I know I have them, I know pretty much what they are and I’ve gotten to the point of understanding, at least somewhat, why I have them but I haven’t been able to actually overcome them.

But behold! A comprehensive technique I can use and combine with other work I’m doing on myself to finally grasp ahold of my life. While also skyrocketing my results in the process!

1 Like

Wow. This, is an old post but … wow. Very impressive. And just so accurate.

Bravo !

3 Likes

So excited to have found this! Amazing work!

2 Likes