The next Generation of Satanic Genetic Coding

@Yberion What actually is the Devil gene :dna:?

And how do you activate it?

1 Like

it’s the black alchemy of belial.

It’s the transitioning from Homo Sapiens to Homo Deus.

well, a cornerstone in our work to bring forth the Homo Deus Race.

How to activate,
was written above:

• i recommend you to start reading the rest of the topic,
    because so far, you only asked things that have been answered in this topic previously.

you may also need the original topic from Micah…

They’re basically the same,
except that Micah developed it for his own use first,
but rory made it into an actual aplicable tool,
which we designed to adjust to the wearer and his specific needs automatically,
to ease up the coding accessability.

If i was explaining people sequence by sequence which change makes which outcome,
i’d be busy with just that,
Plus that would be science aspect, not magick.

The Gene Communicates with the Wearer on activation and when adressed.

Similart to, let’s say today’s phone KI used in Alexa and Siri and OK Google etc.

The gene needs to be simplified,
because we can’t expect every wearer to fully know the process.

But…

If you’re interested read it by yourself.

The current minimum requirement to activate the Devil gene is mentioned in the Guide.

You have to at least be “ascended” by standard means - you have to have activated your kunda force and you have to be able to move and control energy inside and outside of your body to even apply the DG correctly.

yes, in the physical world you don’t see all those special effects,
but you can feel when you’re causing an effect,
and you can sense the reach and density of your mental projection.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

Thanks, really appreciate it :blush:. Sorry for being a bit annoying :grimacing:.

This sounds incredible. It reminds me of transhumanism. Using modern technology to transcend your biological self. It seems like you guys are trying to achieve this. What’s your next step on this project?

I guess, you guys are trying to achieve, what we are all trying to achieve:

Transcendence.

Ascension.

To become a god.

2 Likes

Not exactly.

I don’t have anything to achieve there.

I’m building the technology for those who need it now,
in this plane.

My origin doesn’t lie here.

and the Ascension is a pre-requisite for the devil Gene. I do not recommend or advise anyone to use it before having a serious understanding of energy manipulation, regardless of which path they’ve gained it from.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

1 Like

Building the technology? What sort of technology?

Is this warning :warning: about the potential power?

1 Like

I didnt use the Devil Gene per se, I made an alteration of it for different purposes just to test the waters. I pretty much just made a psuedo-devilgene experiment with the code of my power-totems of Snake, Fox, Dragon along with my “sacred cybernetics” energies.

This stuff is cool as hell… I put detail into it but only let it work for a certain amount of time before disentigrating in order to prevent possible damage but hoo boy good job on this development. I’ll make another more potent version for myself and report here to give yall data on my specialized applications. One of the specific goals is the destruction of my human ego and using the gene manipulation to replace my current ego with the ego of a different version of me. And no it cant be done by just “manipulating the ego I have”, I’ll explain more when I start the experiment and provide data.
Let’s pioneer some neohumans!

Note: @Yberion, thanks for sharing this with me.

2 Likes

you’re welcome.

Beside,
it’s all based on what the spirits (Belial=) offered for it.

maybe this helps you:

1 Like

Good stuff as always @Yberion. I’m actually already doing a version of what the “change your beliefs from the ground up” already, though after reading it I realize my version is uhh… ahem its a version for p*ssies.

I’m wondering if I can pick your brain on something though. Currently I’m an INFP-A with a strong Logic component as well as Learning from Enviornment (I think that’s covered in Observation instead of Intuitive?) which isnt technically covered in the personality type so fortunately for me I’m well rounded in the sense that I dont have to “make” a new personality I just need to manipulate it.

Dont put me on the cross for saying this immediately, but the GOAL is actually to transform myself into a sort of… Split-Psyche of EOFJ and INTP if that makes sense. Again I’m not really “making” anything new, except for the Extroverted and Judging. I’m in effect compartmentalizing aspects of the subconscious into two distinct channels that run “independent” of one another but through a centralized consciousness and ego. (I know they’re technically not independent by nature but you get the idea)

I know this is possible because I did something similar in Highschool when I was ultra-depressed. I couldn’t function at all and my exponentially toxic subconscious codes were ruining my life in ever aspect. What I did though, was create a fictional character I called “Lucas” and although I didnt know what I was doing at the time, I funneled all of my toxic junk into Lucas, while encasing it in my positive codes of unfulfilled desire that remained uncorrupted. For example:
Code= I am literally incapable of consistent happiness and I dont care anymore because my subconscious loves this code
Lucas= Unable to feel happiness
Code= I wish I could be a musician because music is the only reliable way to ease this pain
Lucas= is a musician and heals the corrupted code because he plays music in my fantasies

My soul actually left my body for a time during this depression. I was a husk and I developed a demon form of Sorrow and Regret, but when Lucas kicked in (he was just a fictional character and that I liked to fantasize about at the time) he actually took over and I became Lucas, but the more Lucas healed the codes the more my own soul and somewhat healthy psyche returned to my body/mind. During this process I was a Split-Psyche, single ego entity that was running on two distinct subconsciouses and one consciousness, because “my” subconscious was a clean slate at that point; total reboot.

Lucas isnt around anymore; he fulfilled his duty and now is a dormant subconscious code that would arise if I ever needed that again. Crazy shit can happen out of necessity… But anyway, I want to engineer my mind based on this concept. A fragmentation of my subconscious where one half (EOFJ) is my feminine and channels the masculine (INTP) through it. One half is the speculator, the perfector, the engineer (masculine) and the other half is the doer, the data collector, the grounder (feminine). This is basically a recreation of when Lucas was still inside me but the process was complete and I felt like a god. I had a healthy mindset and a split Psyche that worked as one until it merged and made me INFP.

Anyways sorry for the long explanation but the background is important. I’m working on picking apart the codes and I understand the concept of how to recreate them; I’d say I’ve done it before but technically it was Lucas and not me. My current idea is to focus on finding each code and generalizing them into A vs B (for split psyche) and approaching my subconscious coding from a computer perspective of “if this then that”. I am concerned about accidentally forming a tulpa though, I’m not totally sure what tulpas are or how they form but if I’m right about them I could be running that risk. I’ve done some experiments trying to replicate Lucas before but they’re difficult to hold onto and I can never seem to keep it going long enough for my brain to say “oh this is how it works now”. Its exhausting having to intentionally grasp both mindsets when the brain is working against you. My other thought would be to try and tear everything apart and just build from the ground up. I could probably make something that kills all other subconscious codes until there’s nothing left and then start from scratch but that’s a risky last resort I may not even try. Do you have any words of wisdom on how I might approach this process and train my brain for it?

Edit: I should add that I’m planning on purifying what I have first. I have some personality flaws to change as it is so I’ll get them taken care of so I’ll be working in a sterile environment so to speak, but I’m also hoping to prepare as I go. Sylph King Paralda is helping me out as a guide, and I’m seriously considering Cthulu as well. A god of dreams and fragmentation… it sounds relevant.

Please evoke me from this sigil.

¥ash Kuya komlotha ¥’Berion ¥vela.

1 Like

hey guys my mum just died and my rage exploded every working device on the property i live on.

these powers are not to be fucked with.period.

find your own proof by experiencing it yourself stop being pussies. do a reading . listen to your guides. and experience the results .
stop begging others to describe what or how they attained their power. and attain it yourself.

i prepare myself to be obliterated and reborn within the lake of fire . try asking who or whatever comes out of the magma whatever inquiries bedevil your mind . because my patience is almost non existant at the current time.
thanks.
p.s. @Yberion please email my fathers account when your available. thank you.

3 Likes

Condolences on your loss, Rory.

3 Likes

thank you soo much. @DarkestKnight, you are officially the first of our community and of the black cloth , to extend condolences .
your words help emmensely and fully heart warms and feeds the black flame thats been held at bay by my co- dependant relationship my mother and I engendered within our life ( intentional or un-intentional being a non starter effect).
strangely enough a member on our forum gave me the most accurate almost prophetic Tarot (fire reading) which details not only this tragedy but almost word for word predicts my past 2 years of spiritual and lifestyle progress.
the comforting prediction culminates in basically saying this is the catalyst for me to take controll and lordship of every aspect withing my devine reality.
as Luciferian mage, this haloweeen marks the aniversary of my 3rd year of practise (real practise). as i begin to understand how to begin to create framework of my goals and send my raisewd energy to the manifest target by the means of calculating whats needed , why, and my own desires belief and intention…the final and most tangable blockage for me to overcome was my addiction,…particularily my mother and my enabling of our mundane thought form densities.
this made my mother increasingly sad and less able to compartmentalize life into a bareable experience for her.
basically…she wanted to die and move on from this carnation for YEARS…2 WEEKS AGO i noticed during a conversation an energy that seemed to be more visceral the more i noticed it…our conversation had taken a turn to focus on me and my future plans or forget specifically untill i felt a supreme desire to say and make clear to her…
“mom i am gunna be ok” i know you and everyone who cares even slightly are constantly anxious and worried for my well being and my ability to support myself independantly .
but for the first time i repeated with conviction .
" mum i am gunna be ok . beyond ok…i promise". with honesty i allowed the statement to fully sink in to her.
as i did so, a wave of relief cascaded throughout her demeanor , as she slumped deeper into her seat as relief and belief had started to cause thinking and hopefull insight into possibility a greyish black essence began to seep out of her aura…6 days later she had a stroke which caused the decision to pull life support after 24 hours oon a ventilator.
anyway.wow. sorry to pontificate my man i really do thank you for your friendship. and will be a positive force of change to be seen by all on the path towards HOMO-DEUS REP REP!!

4 Likes

My Condolences. Sorry to hear, brother.

2 Likes

I do apologize for being a bit annoying with the questions. My apologies, brother.

2 Likes

I just saw this. Sorry about your mom. Hopefully she is in a good place.

2 Likes