How to call upon death people without using demons?

Hello guys. I know there’s a lot of topics about necromancy but I didn’t find anything without using a demonic entity. Can u tell me how can I contact death person without using Demonic entity? I usually write the person’s name and light a candle and give some offering, is that a good method and is it really enough for a clear connection?

1 Like

Giving an offering isn’t necessarily the same as contact.

As far as entities go, Ereshkigal, Nergal, Ningizzida, Azrael, Morrigan, Babd, Hades, Thanatos, Persephone, and others can help.

Treat it like an evocation of any other entity

4 Likes

So I just need Azrael sigil, candle and do I need to write the person’s name ? If u can give me detailed info i’ll be greatful. Btw Azrael is my spirit guide.

1 Like

Try to get a pic of the dead and know his name and/or date of birth. An excellent method is to call his name and position the right hand on the pic till the energy in the place changes than communicating is possible. If it is some problem i find useful the square of Saturn. Use the name of the dead to trace the sigil in Saturn square. Try with vowels or without. Without vowels should work better. If He had secret names or several identities than very useful is the date of birth to trace the Saturnian sigil.

:snake:

4 Likes

Cheers I’ll try it and see how it works. If I need some help or guidance can I use this methods with an offering?

You know, the spirits that watch over the dead are not entirely evil. They just are. Don’t think of them as demons, think of them as Spirits, not Angelic or demonic, necromancy is its own path, and is very difficult, at least in my opinion, to convolute them together with other schools of magick.

I inderstand but I prefer angelic or RHP beings. About the necromancy recently my spirit guide pointed me into that direction and for my situation I feel human spirits are best, coz they know what its like to be human but at the same time they’re on other side and can see more stuff and can give really good guidance(atleast thats my opinion).

When you say death person do you mean a spirit of the dead? Azrael is the angel of death so you can have him help you.

Use these incense sticks or resin: frankincense, opium or spring poppies (Saturnian ingredient) and cloves (Mercurial), if possible illuminate the place with a green lightbulb, otherwise only with candles. You may adopt this classical incantation: “Exurgant mortui et ad me veniant, (Name, Name, Name) for three times I call you and I adjure you to appear in all your power without causing me harm. Ego sum, te peto et videro queo. Amen”.

5 Likes

Just call upon them? Lol why not ask an angel then, spirits are spirits.

You dont necessarely need to summon deities for working with death people but it is strongly recommended.
For calling death relatives or those who were close to you less, unless you’re not expirienced enough.
But anyway, it is always an added value if you have the blessing and protection of a deity in such cases.
Contacting the death is something you can do on many ways depending on the circumstances.

For example, lets say you have an uncle who loved fishing, you can go to his favorite fishing pond, bringing something that connects strongly with him (like a favorite drink, snack, a piece of clothing from him, a memory of him or between you two,…), get into meditative state or in the second attention, stop your inner dialogue and when you feel ready, start to focus on his prescence, talk to him like you would’ve done when he would be alive.
It is very important to show your emotions to the death and be honnest, have an open heart.
The more honnest and pure your intentions, the more clear they will respond.
Make the contact as personal as it can be.

A few days ago i’d contacted my mother and i had a cup of black coffee since she adored that.
After our conversation i asked if she could give me a clear sign like for example touching my right shoulder, but instead she told me to ‘coffee scry’ (because some personal stuff dealing physical contact etc)
In the case of the example i gave, you could scry in the water of the pond or so…

Offcourse, this is a specific example i gave for a death relative.
Always follow your intuition, depending on the circumstances, but making contact as personal as possible is an added value.
If you want to contact spirits from people you dont know or have nothing in common with, protection and the blessing from chtonian deities is a top priority

I strongly recommend this book to anyone interesting in working in the areas of necromancy:

3 Likes

What i’ve forgot to mention is that the intensity and quality of the contact varies depending if the person is still around here, on the earth or already ‘on the other side’ or ‘incarnated’

I had really good results with santa muerte just bear in mind she demands a lot of respect

1 Like

Gods of death.

If you seek the dead without a demon, you need a vessel of light. Of strength. Seek the raven or the crow. I advise the Raven.

Seek the tree of Mother of all living - bid her in human form. She will come. Give offering of how you will make humanity sweeter. For pride and envy are the fire. The sparrow has spoken.

For you to read, my dear heart.

2 Likes

Agreed! But there are others ways, as well.

You dont need deities to contact living or dead people, just start connecting it with something you may have connection with, watch out for tricksters…

1 Like

Crows are tricksters. Ravens are better.