How to bind banish people that are destructive, annoying and ruining my life

I got my phone tooken away not gonna get it back.
and my grandma said she is gonna give me to foster care if i don’t change my personality and stop disrespecting my aunt which i’m not i’m just defending myself.and i am not gonna change my personality and i cant just change my personality. literally i get disrespected by my aunt tiffany and i yell at her cause she tells me what to do. and then everyone says and thinks im a problem when really its my aunt and my grandma and the teachers that are ruining my life

she tells me to get out of the bathroom when i’m taking a shower and i tell her i’m almost done and she says no get out and i said i have to wash my hair and she says i dont care get out.

she threatens to break my stuff if i don’t get out of the bathroom when i’m in there
she about broke my stuff before

and when i try to ask questions about schoolwork the teachers say im auguring with them when im just trying to figure out the work. and i tell them im just trying to understand the work and they are not telling me how to do the work. and i specifically tell them what i want to understand and they tell me something i dont need to know. the complete opposite what im asking

i got beat up by my cousin cause my aunt tiffany walked in front of me and knew i would bump her in the face with my shoulder. then she played the victim when in reality i’m the victim and then my grandma kicked me out of the house from morning till 10 am at night

10am at night?

yeah thats when i could come home

I think you mean 10pm? 10am is morning.

1 Like

oh yeah 10 pm my bad ill fix it

1 Like

i live there

1 Like

Did you call the police and tell them you were kicked out

Police won’t do anything it’s their home.

If he is getting beat up should call someone.

Its much more than that I don’t need to call the cops im not being abused just a misguided cousin thinking he did the right thing to beat me up I wouldn’t even call it a beat up I would call it he’s a bitch that can’t hit worth of shit

1 Like

Also why can’t anyone take me seriously I don’t need to call the cops that’s crazy my cousin is a weak mother fucker I just need to do magick so I can continue to live here I like living here and I don’t need anyone to tell me I’m being abused cause I’m not just egotistical people thinking they are doing the right thing

i want to help you. Evoke baal

How do I do that

he has a symbol called a sigil and then you look at it and call him

For fucks sake my dude.

So you got upset because people gave you practical shit to do instead of straight up “magickal quick fix” :man_facepalming: the occult may not be for you.

2 Likes

So stare at it to see the aura and meditate on silence the void meditation and say his name until I feel his presence?

Magick will just backfire on this guy if he manages to have a minor success lol, writing this here.

1 Like

yes

Search here for how to do a binding. Since you have specific people to work on try a freezer spell. You’ll have to bury the poppets not put them where they can be found.

You have a shitty situation, I sympathise, I was counting the day until I left home for a good 2 years before I was able to legally do it. It’s a case of damage mitigation until you can get yourself out of there.
Don’t ask questions, stay out of the way, don’t give them any reason to have you in the cross-hairs.

4 Likes