How to Awaken a Spiritually Dead Person

Me too, it left me and the world spell bound lol

1 Like

I described my earliest method, which I still use sometimes, in this post:

E.A. did a video where he specifically described using an idol, and it can be a rock or other non-anthropomorphic shape and size, in order to strengthen evocation, maybe someone will recall the title and be able to link it here.

When you say meditate, do I need to keep reciting her name or ask her to come to me etc? Or just gaze at it like a sigil?

@Lady_Eva Thank you.

@Ravenxoxo If you are interested I know the means through which something like that can be done PM me. Itā€™s hard though. Really hard. Until you get it and then itā€™s really easy.

1 Like

Yes, just donā€™t expect it to do anything like flash, it MAY of course but please donā€™t fall into the trap of assuming that if no phenomena shows up, she hasnā€™t heard you, because she will - I described that trap earlier in this post:

What youā€™re doing is simply praying, which is to say, sending the telepathic intent to her via repeating her name and calling on her to come to you, to ease your spiritual flatness and to begin to guide you to things that will open your senses.

One does not run to the hospital with a broken leg - one makes it via any route, and when the leg is fixed, then resume running.

If you have a state right now where your spiritual senses feel dull, donā€™t hold yourself back by awaiting the kind of phenomena that will come when they are open, is what Iā€™m trying to say here. :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Thanks @Lady_Eva

BTW does the same way of drawing out hieroglyphs to summon apply for all the Egyptian Gods/Goddess?

You also instructed to offer water or wine/beer, how long should one leave the offering on the altar/place and what to do with it afterwards?

Just got done with the summoning, as instructed drew out her hieroglyph and lit a white candle anointed with high john conqueror oil and incense, offered a glass of water in a clay glass!