How to avoid the astral death (second death)?

going beyond the astral and beyond the oness,into the acasual void through the proccess of anti-transmigration you will get the powers of immortality of the universe you can stay at that light.

or take part of one of most blackest magick operations that ever came in the sentience of a mind,Dark Apotheosis,getting those powers and stealing them from the universe and gods going into the Outer Darkness and Blackening them and exceling them in darkness

breaking all chains with the light and blackening it and through the alchemy of the black pyramid you can immortalise yourself even beyond astrally and energeticaly but as a soul and a god of primordial darkness,this is a working that takes place on my beelzebub compedium contribution.

3 Likes

So you can gain immortality just by living in the acasual realm after death?

1 Like

If Desired yes but its more than living,it is immersing it is connecting and it merging with with the silent black chaos of the highest and farthest void,getting a god name there is becoming a divinity there.

2 Likes

Have you done it? Or are you planning to stay in the astral plane?

i am staying on the proccess.

immortality is beyond the circle of life and death.

3 Likes

:neutral_face:

what?

Many spirits of alchemy teach this in Franz Bardons Evocation book, such as Kirek, Siges, Mummiah.

Not only do they teach that but physical immortality as long as you wish as well.

Also in Justin Bedwells book called Secrets of Magic Revealed he has a section on alchemy that uses the golden flower meditation from taosim that can lead to astral immortality and possibly physical as well as other meditations given to him by spirits of alchemy.

Justin went through Bardons system and presents his own magical foundational training in that book.

He also states that working with angels, elementals and the elements can give it to you just because of your vibrational change making you immune to the dissolution of the elements on your astral body.

You become more like what you hang around with due to the law of resonance.

Also kundalini once awakened properly creates what he calls a golden body of light that is capable of astral immortality if you want.

He has chakra work and kundalini work in the advanced adept section in the back of his book.

He had a blog where he gave out a sigil he made of the philosophers stone that is supposed to give astral immortality as well as other powers over time as you build it into your energy body.

I posted it in another thread concerning immortality a while ago…ill see if I can find the link to that thread and put it here.

Robert Bruce talks about Kundalini and its possibilities of immortality as well.

And if you want a daemon from goetia, Zagan is a vampiric spirit said to teach immortality as well.

3 Likes

After my other post, some more details: a generic path is given in Introduction to magic by the Ur Group: a preparation for shifting the consciousness from brain to heart (Buddhism is helpful in this regard: one has to be mindful of posture: standing, sitting or lying down; breathing: inhaling and exhaling. Then it comes a liberation of the emotions: feeling them beyond pain and pleasure, etc.); the actual shift, for example it’s possible to do rythmic breathing and imagine a substance traveling down from head to chest, then reaching the heart and lighting a flame which becomes larger and ignites the whole body, finally it becomes again a little flame in the heart and lingers there.
The last step would be going from “I am” to “Be”. The Vedanta is right about overcoming the “I”, in fact I once thought that there wouldn’t be an I possessing (so to say) immortality, but it’s also true that there wouldn’t be an I capable of death, in the first place.

2 Likes

Alternatively, You walk-in or soul-braid for someone. I heard a story about someone who got permission from his cousin before he died to live with her in her body.

It is possible to create an energy body of yourself and then transfer consciousness into it. This is not a matter of days or even month but years, not really difficult task but you need to practice at least one hour everyday morning and night to have some results.

A good practice as base is the nyasa yoga ( this is an huge subject and many possibilities are available) and focus everyday on each part of your body chanting the corresponding mantra it will unlock channels, chakras and sub-chakras points even the subatomic channels.

You can add hand mudras and Kuji In as each mudras work simultaneously on channel and corresponding chakra points.

It’s very important to do qigong to help the qi to circulate and also to choose wisely which qigong routine can help to release your personal blocages.

A kundalini meditation is very important and also breathing, many exercise can be found on these subject. Try several of them until you find the one who works the best for you, there is no perfect formula for everyone, you need to test what work or not for you. Write your observations on regular basis.

After few month of practice you will feel some new energy current flowing into the body and mind new abilities and enhanced consciousness, after years of practice you can experience a kind of flow into the whole body at same time, like electrical current or something like that then you start to feel the energy body into the physical one. This is a curious feeling, you start to feel a new presence who is yourself but a more potent/alive version of you.

When you reach this stage you have to train your consciousness to go into this body for several minutes then come back into the physical one progressively you will be able to send the consciousness for larger amount of time and even maintain the consciousness permanently into this energy body. There is no exercise for that it’s a natural process, you intent to do it and with focus it happens.

It doesn’t mean that you forget the physical body. Both of them exist at same time but you don’t use anymore the physical body as your main vehicule and control it with the new energy or qi body. When the death is near you it becomes easy to maintain the consciousness into the qi body and cut the link with the physical one.

1 Like

What about people who astral project without doing all that?

You’re telling me people are living forever here…i kinda doubt that.
They dont age?

2 Likes

Im sure there are entities who will teach you in the astral

1 Like

are you able to project?

1 Like

I guess it depends who you ask. I say yes but its not OBE.

1 Like

I was today years old when I found out this was a thing. Changed my life.

:sunglasses::point_right:t2::point_right:t2: you the best

I’ll tell you what…learn to hone your astral senses and then get to step 8 in Bardon’s system or its equivalent, and then call on those spirits to see if they will teach you this for yourself.

The spirits are from his evocation book and it is complete with sigils and correspondences.

There is even another magician that has worked with a portion of the spirits in Bardons book, and I can pm you his name and the title of that book as well.

He tells of his own experiences of what they can teach you if they like you or see you are a serious magician.

They have their own personality and their own morals, their own offerings they like etc,.

2 Likes

Might as well cuss if its true then win. But i feel there must be some catch cuss if i get any recognition and im 130 i think ppl would get suspicious. Like what happens when I outlive my grand kids lol?
No hate just saying.

1 Like

You know man I say exactly the same thing about these spirits have you worked with them we should probably private chat or contact somewhere that we can talk more because I have called them I have the stiggers I have involved let’s say I have not yet gone into a lucid dream with them or out of body where I could have then received all the answers about this but definitely it is on my mind so what are your thoughts experiences and so forth

1 Like