How to avoid the astral death (second death)?

My understanding is that after once has died, that after a period of time your astral body decays and eventually your astral body dies (the second death).

Is there anyway that one could avoid the astral death (second death). I assume through psychic vampirism something like this can be done, but is their a way to stay eternally on the astral?

Are there maybe any spirits that could help, so that your astral body does not die, and that you can stay on the astral forever?

My big concern is that I do NOT want to reincarnate, merge or be absorbed into the universe. I want to stay an independent, free person on the astral.

I would really appreciate any advice, as I am worried sick about this.

13 Likes

I share your goal, so that is a sentiment I fully sympathize with. I’d say that just as important as eternal life is learning how to survive that long. The astral plane isn’t without its dangers.

5 Likes

Perhaps creating a plane to dwell on might suffice. I’ve heard of people creating entire realms populated with thoughtforms that they spend time in. I think EA teaches you how to do this in his soul travel course. He’s also has a YouTube video that ms answer some more questions. It’s about what happens after we die.

4 Likes

Thanks a lot for the advice. I think I should start to do EA’s soul travel course first. I will definately check out the youtube video. Thanks.

2 Likes

Just take energy from a source like a servitor does. A servitor can be programmed to take energy from sun or moon or other places. I don’t understand why you cannot do that.

I feel like whoever told people this is really leading people down a really screwed up sense of paranoia.

2 Likes

Franz bardon and EA I think are those that teach this.

@anon48079295

Oh rip, well people won’t know until they die. However, in the case of belief affects reality. Then a few people would be screwed lol.

1 Like

Why do you assume it would go so bad??

One of the important things is to look at the astral/second death as an alchemical process. Its best result would surely happen in case of yogis or High Magic’s adepts etc. but, at least, René Guénon wrote that there are paths worsening afterlife fate as well.

1 Like

You need magnum opus / some kind of feeding system, that gives you emotions and energy, so you dont become leech, and that way hated in “astral communities”

when you become hated and leechy, you dont get peace of mind/spirit and when you dont have peace, you start degenerating your being, which leads to another death…

dont be an asshole, and earn something eternal in your physical existence…

and if you become too leechy and asshole, you might not even get another reincarnation since some female has to agree to give you a womb, which is not so said to to unsuccesfull beings.

I am personally not gonna ever die again but its not set in stone that i wouldnt anyway reincarnate again if it fits my plan

4 Likes

What?

Become unified with the aspects of the universe as to no longer be in any need of sustainable energy sources as yours will be continuous and infinite. It’s actually quite simple when you think about it.

4 Likes

is there a method?

2 Likes

I want to do this so that I can continue ascension on the astral plane without worrying about losing ego or reincarnating.

3 Likes

Understand your purpose in this existance and be a participant in that purpose then it all just comes naturally.

1 Like

going beyond the astral and beyond the oness,into the acasual void through the proccess of anti-transmigration you will get the powers of immortality of the universe you can stay at that light.

or take part of one of most blackest magick operations that ever came in the sentience of a mind,Dark Apotheosis,getting those powers and stealing them from the universe and gods going into the Outer Darkness and Blackening them and exceling them in darkness

breaking all chains with the light and blackening it and through the alchemy of the black pyramid you can immortalise yourself even beyond astrally and energeticaly but as a soul and a god of primordial darkness,this is a working that takes place on my beelzebub compedium contribution.

3 Likes

So you can gain immortality just by living in the acasual realm after death?

1 Like

If Desired yes but its more than living,it is immersing it is connecting and it merging with with the silent black chaos of the highest and farthest void,getting a god name there is becoming a divinity there.

2 Likes

Have you done it? Or are you planning to stay in the astral plane?