How to Astral Project

What is this so-called “energy” and how do I know if it’s solid or not?

Sorry, I’m complete newbie.

2 Likes

What’s helped me to get a feel for what energy feels like is by holding my hands apart and imagining energy exiting my hands to form an energy ball. I do this while breathing rhythmically. I imagine sucking energy in while breathing inward and when breathing outward, I imagine pushing that energy towards this energy ball. After doing this for a while, my hands will feel like magnets being repelled and can feel very real when continuing to do this. Some people feel other sensations though, such as tingling or temperature differences between the palms. I believe there is a video from E.A. Koetting on this on his YouTube channel if you want to see how he does it. Type in “Techniques To Manipulate Energy For IMMEDIATE Results” and you should find it. Hope this helps

4 Likes

I just tried this, it was pretty quick and easy. Almost immedietly I could feel my energy (which makes sense because I am naturally skilled at Clairsentience or rather aspects of it.) Any way, when I exhaled and felt my body move, I could simultaniously observe my surrounding from where my astral body was and still see from my normal viewpoint.

And in my minds eye I actually saw myself standing at the projeceted point and I was looking at it and it was looking at me. It was freaky, but this method works.

If I closed my eyes and sat relaxed could I fully project to my temple with this method?

How to Travel through runes??