How to Astral Project

That subreddit is for spooky horror stories. It should not be taken literally. :sweat_smile:

That being said, yes you can be attacked, but you can also be attacked while walking outside in a sunny park. There is always risk and lurking danger, but it should not be something to obsess over. Just like in real life, if you are scared, learn self defense or a martial art. So, learn to defend yourself energetically, practice banishing and you will be just fine.

1 Like

So does this “trance state” feel like falling asleep? I’m attempting to do this, and yes I am sitting up when I do it, but I feel like I’m falling asleep. Does it feel the same or maybe Im doing something wrong?

It does, actually.

When you are falling asleep, you slide through the exact state you are trying to reach with this exercise, known as Theta, also called the hypnogogic state.

The sleep state is the deeper level beyond Theta, called Delta.

2 Likes

Looool the homie pulled had a delicious creepypasta.

1 Like

Fake, made up, all bullchit. You’re in complete control the whole time, don’t have negative thoughts and do not have fear.

1 Like

When you astrally project, your thoughts and will are going to manifest there instantly, so if you expect something to attack you, or have some kind of bad experience, the chances of that happening to you is much more likely. This shouldn’t inspire fear or worry, though. It’s to tell you that you control your reality there, just like you control your reality here, if you put forward the right effort and keep the proper mindset(s).

6 Likes

Does anyone know how to correctlt pronounce Binah?

It is pronounced BEE-NAW

3 Likes

Thanks a lot

2 Likes

Any success?

Make sure you call out to your spirit guide for guidance before you start astral projecting ask them to guide you. sometimes you will feel their presence and they make sure you feel safe when you start feeling nervous or scared:)

6 Likes

easier said than done…
Has anyone who tried this technique has actually had success with it?

2 Likes

didn’t work for me

Who is this, Ice-T giving the instructions? The slang takes away all credibility.

2 Likes

Ice-T?

1 Like

I need a visual any chance for a video demo

1 Like

Yeah I’ve been having sporadic OBE’s since I was a kid. You leave your body in AP or it’s not AP. Any type of vision you see in your head would be closer to journeying (like shamanism)

2 Likes

I didn’t realize that “going down the stairs” was a shamanic technique. I do that to try to meditate, and I picked it up from some hypnosis somewhere. I’ve just mixed and matched stuff.

I just want to confirm, but people have told me that it is possible that while you are astral projecting, another spirit could hijack your body because it is an “Empty vessel”.

What do you guys think? Is this true? Just wan’t to make sure I’m safe when I do this.

No, it is not true. It is a myth perpetuated by those seeking to spread fear to control what people can do.

However, if you hold such a fear, casting a circle around yourself via a banishing ritual before travelling can help you to feel safer. Also, learning about psychic self defence. Nothing helps to mitigate fear more than knowing how to protect yourself. I recommend Robert Bruce’s course.

5 Likes