How to activate my pendent and other

how can I activate my three ubi’s energy into my pendent and whatever this necklace is here (pendent?)
I bought it off someone who was selling some fresh Chrystals ( so idk if I need to cleanse it or not still) if I don’t know his enn than do I use his commander Azazel’s enn instead .1651375280552849028671444486892|375x500

I can’t advise on charging because that depends on who/what you want to charge it for/to-do. Especially since I don’t have associations with that class of spirit.

I do however advise this: when in doubt cleanse especially new objects you wish to magickally charge fir a purpose or that you plan on using in rituals.

You can’t go wrong cleansing it before use.

1 Like

How do I charge it exactly ?

These threads might help get you started:

Those are links to a few threads on charging aka activating items like jewelry.

These links are only 4 out of a ton of threads discussing the matter.

To find more threads click the magnifying glass and enter a search term. Since you want to activate jewelry you’d search charging, charging jewelry, activating jewelry etc and then click the various results until you find one that has a technique you can use or are comfortable with.

If you aren’t comfortable with asking a demon to help then obviously don’t use a technique that used a demons help (that’s just common sense because magical works better when you are comfortable with whatever ritual you’re doing and may not charge at all if you are uncomfortable or scared while doing it)

Adding this tip for thread browsing …

When looking through threads, IF the thread is old like say it was posted in 2013 and or hasn’t been active in years don’t ask the original poster a question (or anyone on that thread) unless when you click their avatar image it shows they’ve been active in the forum recently because if the last activity was 2017 or 2013 or whatever then they may not even be coming here anymore and likely won’t reply. Also if it says banned or suspended they won’t be replying because banned or suspended members can’t reply because their accounts are closed.

3 Likes

No I’m comfortable and thank u for the link .

1 Like

I’m charging the red pendent with his commanders energy . At first I wanted to charge it with my babies energy but idk if they have to be if age before I could make that possible . My main ubi I said he needed a marker ? What did he mean by that ?.

What is Ubi?

It’s a familial term that some people use for succubus and incubus. I think it comes from Japanese anime.

3 Likes

Always confuse with this pop culture :sweat_smile:

1 Like