How to act after the love spell, contact spell starts working?

Have you done the cut and clear?

Yes, you’re right, their boundaries are still up. I noticed they are messaging me almost everyday… Since last week.

Not going to lie…The conversations are like me talking to a younger cousin I barely know, really dry.
I’m doing most of the work pulling the conversation through. I feel like my ex is bread crumbing me. Im trying to pull back like relationship experts say.
I have been increasing the time from messages.

2 Likes

Seems really stupid to do self love and self care doesn’t it?

But the kinder you are to yourself

The more you value yourself

The more anyone else recognises your worth

One day you do love yourself

You actually like yourself

Like everyone else can see a glimpse of your worth

Just shine as bright as you want to!

Bit fluffy… but works for me! Irrelevant to any occult work

General psychology maybe

4 Likes

Officially not yet. But, Lucifer is so intertwined energetically with me now, my intention to perform a ritual has caused results already.

I talked to my future wife (I’m not calling her an ex anymore) yesterday she plans to hang out with me on her only day off from work really soon, which is a huge step.

2 Likes

Continue having positive upbeat conversations don’t get frustrated and turn things negative in an interaction. This is normal, it’s one of the 5 phases of getting back together.

1 Like

Haha, yes it does feel a bit fluffy. I think it can apply to all magic. We need to have faith and strength in ourselves.

Working with the Draconian tradition, I’ve been trying to balance it with the LOA.
I’m still wavering on what works exactly, but the darkness and light are needed.

1 Like

Could even dare to go as far as calling her your wife

Your saying future for our benefit here

So we understand you

Yourself personally tho… I find going with something as current puts it there faster

She was… she is… she will be… she is WHATEVER she is!

Have. Don’t expect!

That always helps me live in the end results till they manifest

3 Likes

That’s what I’ve been doing, but I don’t want to confuse the forum of the current situation.

I can tell you’ve dove deep into the LOA. You’re a great asset to the community with your insights. Thank you.

2 Likes

It might help if you rewrite that statement :thinking: cross out the word “don’t”, and replace “very poor” with “improving”

“Self love is something I think I truly have. My inner dialogue is improving”

Something else that might help is to write some words down, just throw them down anywhere on a big piece of paper, words that describe different aspects of a relationship. A relationship between you and another, or the relationship with yourself, it’s all the same.

Words like confidence, clarity, empathy, affection, interest, understanding, humour, self image, compassion, energy, articulation, charisma, warmth, emotional balance, value/importance/worth, blockages etc. spread the words out on a piece of paper and see if you think you have an issue with any of those words, do you yourself have the issue or is it the other person that has the issue?

Some other words might pop into your mind as you go along. Don’t beat yourself up about these words, this is simply to see areas of growth. Just see if you think you might like to improve on any of these aspects. If you do then you may have found a missing link or two or three or four.

Some words/aspects might seem more important than others and you might come up with a completely different list but if you look at each word in isolation and see what that word means to you, you might find some clarification to what you have and what you want to expand on.

What I think this does is to separate and clarify what is important for developing a healthy outlook particularly for your outcomes.
When you zero in on these words, you can see how they connect together in a way that can reach your goals.

You can pick any one of these words that reveal something to you and find a ritual particular for that aspect, then pick another etc.
What you might find is that you are giving yourself a good dose of self love made to measure for yourself.

3 Likes