Success with Sargatanas

Firstly let me tell you how powerful and beautiful is Sargatanas. He helped me with my crippling loneliness. He helped me became the vice president of the students council at my university. After one evocation, he changed my life for not just the better but he transformed me to so much more. I just wanna write this so others can come to him and i promise you, you will not be sorry. He works super fast. I got my request in like a week MAX. The girls were practically begging for me to be their mate. He gave me everything i ever wanted and more. I started working with him now, and i expect even more wonderful things from him.

If you ever feel alone in your life, reach out to him. He will turn your life for the better.
Thank you Lord Sargatanas

14 Likes

Congratulations on your success! Which method did you use to evoke him? I haven’t worked with him yet but I intend to in the near future.

I was just calling him with his enn and his sigil until i felt his electrified touch. Then i told him what i wanted, and it about a week or so he answered. And it was the best thing that ever happened to me

2 Likes

Do you think he’s good for past relationships? I been looking into him and I don’t know if I want to work with him or Lucifer for my matter. Both have been burning in my mind!

I can’t find his seal?

Here you can find his seal, and more information about him:

1 Like

I think he can help, I’ve only used him with creating new relationships.

Hail to you great Sargatanas. I called on this great spirit and he has worked in less than 4 days. A very powerful spirit and a wonderful ally to the magician.

Sargatanas has worked powerful magic in my life. Hail Sargatanas!

Here you go. Also his enn is below too

Invoco res extensa Sargatanas

2 Likes

Thanks dude

Hi community
Anyone know if Lord Sargatanas is specialized In attracting any woman or can be a target one ???