How quickly can someone go through the nine gates?

@anon48079295

:zipper_mouth_face: Iā€™ve seen her in dreams. :shushing_face:

The song Frozen by Madonna features Hecate in the music video.

But Iā€™ll keep my silence.

2 Likes

Ok I am not claiming to have done all this.

What happened was I opened the gates one at a time, and in order. I would would greet the keeper and a connection would be built between me and the entity. When I passed through a gate I left it open, never really closed them.

This initiated me into their energies, and established a connection that can pass our energies back and forth and enhance ā€œtelepathicā€ communication between me and them.

I would agree though that I am posseseth of a part of them forever, that a part of them lives forever in me, and vice versa. I also think I could push some of it out if I wanted but I am irrevocably changed by this interaction. I continue to work with them still, though this happened less than a year ago.

To be fair, there was a point after the fact that lasted maybe 15 minutes where all I could say was ā€œLucifuge Rofocaleā€, despite that definitely not being what I was trying to say lol.

Did I break my entire chakra system down? Not sure, but I have done so in the past and assume it would not be as difficult on the second (or possibly 3rd etc.) attempt.

Im not sure if maybe I misunderstand what it means to ā€œwalk the gatesā€, but I opened each one, talked to each keeper, and continued on. I mean it honestly took a comically short amount of time. I told them before I started (because they had approached me and asked me to work with them) if were doing this, were doing it my way. I had a similarish experience with the Lovecraft gates but I was much more of a novice when I walked them.

Sorry if I caused any offense, it was not meant.

2 Likes

This interests me. How do I embark on such a path? I donā€™t see where this kind of information would be kept.

To clarify, considering I have just made my account, spontaneously decided upon the symbolism of a Phoenix, and found this post that was posted only a few hours after I joined, this sort of looks like a calling.

1 Like

Sweet one. :snake::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Oh no, you didnā€™t offend me - yet, I only speak for myself. I was just wondering what your journey was all about.

3 Likes

Start with the Kundalini forms. Get centered.

:dagger: Plunge knife into the heart of everything you ever known.

Kundalini yoga derives from kundalini, defined in Hindu lore as energy that lies dormant at the base of the spine until it is activated and channeled upward through the chakras in the process of spiritual perfection. Kundalini is believed to be power associated with the divine feminine. (Wikipedia)

Start journaling.

2 Likes

It is clear to me I am being called to aid and assist, the demonic & infernal energies are not what I would call my own, but they are some of my primary teachers now. I have other skills and knowledge to share with the divine protƩgƩs of the blackest beasts and damned creatures; though different we share much in common. I do this while also seeking to master their energies and ways as I have reason to believe they will best assist me in my daily life.

Another thing to note is my primary drive is knowledge and understanding, not necessarily power and control.

In short, there are plenty of ways in which my practices differ, and my methods and results are often quite different. :clapper:

Hail Luciferis most dangerous one

1 Like

Itā€™s clear to me that people only think there are gates for the demonic forces.

Are you stating you are most the most vile, dangerous of Luciferā€™s people?

The winds blow South, babe! The man may have the head, itā€™s the woman that holds up the neck. She can turn the head in any direction she wishes. To make a man see his complete potential - and itā€™s often someone outside of the manā€™s circle.

So, come again?

Either you destroy people or you build them up.

3 Likes

This is good - because who would want to copy anyone else!

Can you please expound as to why you feel you were drawn to your path, Iā€™m interested in knowing more.

1 Like

No but I think among the gatekeepers we share common goals of ascension of the human race, and that a comingling of energies could be mutually beneficial towards that end.

Pm me if you want to talk more I dont wish to drag this off topic

2 Likes

Agreed!

1 Like

Haha sorry didnt realize you made the topic :sweat_smile:

What exactly do you mean my path? I kinda just let intuition take me. Idc about going off topic if im talking to the opā€¦

1 Like

Cool!

1 Like

I will clarify this - when we meet others who change the perception of ourselves.

2 Likes

This is gonna be a rambly response to this thread as a whole. Im operating under the assumption we share a lot of similarities even if not immediately obvious.

37, in my numerological system breaks down into 3322. This is actually a very stable number (the two threes at the front form a 6 which represents a meeting or balancing of two forces, and the twos form 4 which is about foundations and strength). This, to me, suggests a long term repeating pattern, or a stable constant force. Add them together and you get 1, representing beginnings, pioneering, and all things novel. In 37, the three represents ā€œtransformationā€, or a change in status quo. 7 is tricky but it seems to speak of karma and action. It is the effects of our actions, and how our actions affect us.

3322 is how the energy unfolds, 37 is its appearance, and 1 is the actual essence of the number.

Intuition will take you everywhere you need to go so long as you can trust it. I dont think assembling a ā€œpantheonā€ of gatekeepers is necessarily a daunting or difficult act for beginners. We all have different skills and different callings.

As for my pathā€¦ Ive always known I was different and I just attempt to understand why, this leads me to strange places. I also refuse to accept or work with something if it doesnt fully click with me. In my past this caused me a lot of angst and difficulty, but chaos magick has helped me take what I need and ignore the rest. 11 is my number.

3 Likes

So hereā€™s my question, how do you get initiated into these Gates? I can ask only so many times before I literally am not allowed to post anymore because I am a new member. Everyone here seems to know about The gatekeepers. Why? Is there some sort of definitive guide I can look at?

1 Like

I think Belial can you get initiated, I am not so sure but if we consider Koetting and Balg crew released first Belials book iirc about these gatekeeper stuff.

In my opinion , just ask one of them?

3 Likes

Go watch his videos. He explains it @Freddot

1 Like

I followed a guide/ritual on here to get the basic feel. This isnt really my forte but a lot seem to disagree on who the demonic keepers are. Add on to it with the fact that there are other systems with different gates and entities all together and it can be difficult to sort through.

I really only knew about the idea of demonic gates from posting here. Lurk the forum enough you will find plenty of info.

No one way to do it. Id suggest having a basic foundation (meditation, at least basic development of the psychic senses), and then calling to each entity as though you were calling a friend from just beyond sight. With respect but also fondness. If youre like me you should see the gate, and either walk right through or ask the keeper to permit you to pass. What happens after this depends on the specific individual and entities involved.

3 Likes

@Freddot - just remember there are teachers all around.

Once you start working with Belial, the energies get intense. If you are not grounded, Iā€™m afraid you may do what I did. I lost control. Became angry, burned a bridge and used sex as a revenge to get back at someone. I lost my life, my future with my Twin Flame. I left him destroyed. And Iā€™ll never get him back, the Spirit and my ancestors will see to their promise.

Iā€™ve spent a year alone. Only two close friends.

I burned a bridge. Iā€™ve spent a year building my life back up. Brick by brick.

This is why I told you to start with the yoga and journaling. Once you do this, the dragon blood will rise.

5 Likes

Rarely a truer statement spoken.

2 Likes