How quick can money come to you via a petition?

So I was wondering, if I were to make a petition to Nitika or Asmkdeus for money, lets say, 700 dollars, how quickly could either of them deliver?

I don’t have a actual job and I only get paid $60 a week for doing extra stuff at my sister’s house and my own house. So would setting the date to two weeks be sufficient enough time?

1 Like

Time frame would depend heavily on what is available to the spirits to get for you. If there’s nothing available, it usually takes longer for them to find a way.

I’ve done work with the djinn for money that happened coincidently the next day, and one time took three months, and I’ve seen an average of about two weeks- for small amounts necessary to live.

I’ve not worked with those two spirits, but if you don’t have a source for it to come in from, I would still say it could be rather hard to give a time frame, because if they agree they may need to find you $5 on the sidewalk every other day till you hit that amount, or they may find a way for you to do something, that would earn it- but you’d still have to do whatever it was, so if they found a job cleaning your sisters mother in laws house, and her brother in laws etc, you wouldn’t get anything until after you did each.

Usually when I’ve done money magic, I’ve gotten more project inquiries, or whatever I needed came to me for free. I’ve only once just gotten money, without having to work for it lol. It was the largest sum, but it’s also the one that didn’t come in for three months.:woman_shrugging:t3: It was $2600, and my ex husband unexpectedly mailed me a check and told me to take care of myself.

2 Likes

it could come hours after you make the petition, or it could take weeks. magick doesn’t really work in a linear way

2 Likes

You could maybe do a petition spell and then ask your sister if she could give you more money. Spirit could influence her to give it.

1 Like

Hi Keteriya,
I do not have much experience in money magick. I would like to evoke the demoness Bune. What would be a good way to start working with her? Is her sigil available anywhere? Which smokings, colors, crystals and so on does she prefer? Are there any spells for working with her? I hope, you can help me or introduce someone else who could help me.
Hail to Lilith and Blessed Be!

1 Like

@ever-living-Idun Everything you’ve asked can be found in the search function :). I don’t personally work with Bune, but Ive read about them many times and I’ve searched it myself, to determine if they were right for me :slight_smile:

Depends u skills, situacion living place connection, if u do labor aybe sosone hear and hire you for a day or 2, in other place, but if have skills its more opurtunitiez. But 3 weeks is a decent time.

i was thinking, instead of asking for $700, would it be more efficient instead to ask that they find me a job or something that my mother would let me do so that I could earn $700 quickly?

1 Like

yes it would be more efficient.

1 Like